It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The Titanic Destroyed By A German Submarine?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I think i've nailed to the wall and broke open for all to see,one of the biggest,most supressed and hushed up conspiracies of the 20th century...

The Titanic was destroyed,most of its passengers and crew were killed and they were all driven down within the unforgiving abyss of the ocean,sent to their watery graves far below,by a torpedo launched from the German Submarine U-17...

The same way that the same thing was done by the Germans to the Lusitania less than three years later...Imo...

edit on 13-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I think i've nailed to the wall and broke open for all to see,one of the biggest,most supressed and hushed up conspiracies of the 20th century...

You sure broke new ground by fielding one of the most preposterous, and completely unsupported by any facts theory, which also is incompatible with what we know about the characteristics of the German subs of the period.

All of which has been demonstrated in this thread.

And of course, the US government is selling millions of Americans each year to the evil flesh-eating space aliens. That's another thread of yours.

Bleh.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The Titanic was destroyed,most of its passengers and crew were killed and they were all driven down within the unforgiving abyss of the ocean,sent to their watery graves far below,by a torpedo launched from the German Submarine U-17...

The same way that the same thing was done by the Germans to the Lusitania less than three years later...Imo...

edit on 13-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You have? Where? Oh wait. You've proved.... nothing. You have no proof and your only response to my facts have been a string of ludicrous theories.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Have you "proved" that i'm wrong?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yes. In post after post. For a start I've also pointed out that you don't have any facts of your own.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Yes. In post after post. For a start I've also pointed out that you don't have any facts of your own.
Try and prove that a german submarine lauched torpedo "didnt" sink the titanic in 1912 and you wont be able to...

Just like i cant prove that it did...But...

Less than three years later the germans did sink a very large passenger liner with a single torpedo launched from a submarine and the german U-17 had an over 7,000 mile range and was launched only a few days after the titanic sank....

Did the usa tell everyone when they first started flying their B-2 bomber around?...No...

And so the U-17 was sent out on a top secret mission to sink the titanic and the germans didnt tell the public about it....

Then realize that what caused the titanic to start taking on water and sinking was a 12ft square sized hole and no iceberg is going to be able to punch itself in and pull itself out really fast against a moving metal ship,which is exactly what the iceberg would have had to have done to make a hole that size...But...

A pre-determined type and yield of explosive charge in a torpedo would have been able to make that kind of a hole quite easily...

The big tear in the ship happened after it was filling up with water as it rose up into the air a little and started to rip and tear along its side from having a lot of extra weight from the water all on one side of the ships interior,water that entered through the 12ft square sized hole...

Then factor in the very wealthy individuals onboard the titanic who were opposing the federal reserve act and who had the power to stop it and how that act was set into motion soon after they were killed during the ships sinking...

So the evidence is "definitely" leaning in my favor...

edit on 15-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I grow tired of repeating myself, rather like Tarkin. You have no proof, just as you admit yourself. You come out with a string of poorly-researched and badly understood assertions, one of which was that the U-17 was a super-weapon, when it wasn't. You also seem to think that you can push a launch date back a few weeks for secrecy and have a functional vessel after it. No, the hull gets launched but the equipment then needs to be installed inside it. Yes, you can launch U-17 early. No, it cannot go anywhere after that launch, other than by tow. It certainly cannot launch torpedoes.
Poster after poster, including myself, have posted hard concrete facts as to why this entire theory is so much insubstantial air. You, as you yourself admit, have nothing. Case closed.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think this could relatively easy be solved by using common sense:

The German imperial fleet hat little to no experience with submarines at that time. If Germany, for any reason whatsoever would have planned to sink the Titanic, they pretty much would have resorted to other means than trying to do it by submarine.

First of all, due to its design, a single torpedo hit couldn't have sunk the titanic, as it would most likely just have flooded two compartments, which wouldn't have posed a risk to the ship.

If multiple torpedoes would have striken the ship, there would have been extensive damage to the hull, which is not visible. Intentionally sinking the Titanic could have been much easier accomplished by, for example, placing bombs on the ship or having a spy as part of the commanding staff to intentionally crash it into an iceberg...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DonOdie

I meant to remember and post something in this thread on the date of the recent 100th anniversary of the titanics sinking,april 14th 2012,but somehow i forgot,that thought must have sank out of my mind somewhere along the way...

Not that it would have had to,but a relatively large german ship could have secretly voyaged into the well known and heavily advertised area where the titanic was scheduled to pass through,waited and watched and then released a submarine that then sailed closer and sank the approaching titanic with a torpedo and then was retrieved by the ship that then sailed away,which may explain the mysterious lights of a still unexplained other ship that was seen in the area by some people onboard the titanic...

edit on 5-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So that would be... I don't know, some kind of submarine carrier? Never heard of such a thing to exist or ever have existed...

Furthermore, the German submarine that carried the registration number SM U-17 was launched on April the 16th, 1912, one day after the Titanic had its tragic accident, and this is still very well documented. So to conclude, a non-tested submarine was launched at least two days earlier so it could travel the distance to wait for Titanic to pass by to then sink a ship that is very hard to sink due to its design... doesn't convince me...
edit on 5-6-2012 by DonOdie because: Corrections...

edit on 5-6-2012 by DonOdie because: Spelling error

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonOdie
reply to post by blocula

So that would be... I don't know, some kind of submarine carrier? Never heard of such a thing to exist or ever have existed...

Furthermore, the German submarine that carried the registration number SM U-17 was launched on April the 16th, 1912, one day after the Titanic had its tragic accident
A relatively large german ship with a strong crane,or couple of cranes fastened onboard,could have transported and lowered a smaller type of german submarine...

The U17 was publicly launched,meaning the german navy told people about it,on april 16th,but that german submarine could have easily been secretly launched a few days or a week earlier and who in the mainstream would have known?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

A relatively large german ship with a strong crane,or couple of cranes fastened onboard,could have transported and lowered a smaller type of german submarine...

The U17 was publicly launched,meaning the german navy told people about it,on april 16th,but that german submarine could have easily been secretly launched a few days or a week earlier and who in the mainstream would have known?

No.
Once again, do some research. When a vessel - whether naval or civilian - is launched, it cannot instantly go into service. It has to be fitted out and properly commissioned first. The shell gets launched - the machinery then gets installed. U17 was launched on April 16th 1912. At that point she could not physically been used for anything other than something to block a canal with. She was commissioned on November 3rd 1912. In other words it took 6 months to fit her out and get her ready for action.
As for your other assertion about a German ship being used as a mother ship - do you have any idea how heavy a U-boat is? No, no, no. 0/10. Stay at the bottom of the class - this is piffle. Oh and you mentioned the mysterious ship. We already know the identity of that ship - it was the SS Californian.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The german U17 submarine was state of the art technology and was surely built in secrecy,just like our latest state of the art airplanes are built without the knowledge of the mainstream public and our U2 Spy Planes, SR 71 Blackbirds and B2 Bombers,among others,were all being built and flown around long before the public was made aware of their presence and so the german submarine could have, without any doubt,been secretly launched for a secret mission and the overwhelmingly vast majority of people would have known nothing about what was going on...
edit on 6-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The U17 was state of the art technology and was surely built in secrecy,just like our latest state of the art airplanes are built without the knowledge of the mainstream public and our U2 spy planes,SR 71 Blackbirds and B1 Bombers,among others,were all being built and flown around long before the public was made aware of their presence and so the german submarine could have without a doubt been secretly launched for a secret mission and the vast majority of people would have known nothing about it...

You continue to repeat yourself and you continue to get it not just wrong but badly wrong. The Royal Navy had the D-Class submarine, which was not only similiar but also went into commission more than a year earlier. So, no, it wasn't new and innovative, it wasn't a secret weapon. By the way you still have no proof.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I dont know if it was sunk by a submarine, but the guest list really took out a lot of Patriot Rich Folk. so, accident 10%, Probably Planned Sinking 90% if you ask me. but I'm a born Patriot and the different movements in the USA really too hold around 1912 --- so I would say YES. Titanic was SUNK.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Actually is was Osama Bin Laden in a zodiac boat and he jumped right at the last seconds before impact and explosion. Really.....it was......

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The two most influential men opposed to the Federal Reserve Act were on the Titanic when it sank. After this disaster, the Act passed with flying carpets. This is a complete and total coincidence, nothing to see here, move along.

I would argue that the Titanic was sank by the entity trying to install the NWO, whether or not Germany was a part of this entity at this time, which I believe it was, remains to be seen. Keep in mind that the Skull and Bones society can be traced back to Germany, as well as the Rothschild blood line. This is only my opinion, of coarse.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
I dont know if it was sunk by a submarine, but the guest list really took out a lot of Patriot Rich Folk. so, accident 10%, Probably Planned Sinking 90% if you ask me. but I'm a born Patriot and the different movements in the USA really too hold around 1912 --- so I would say YES. Titanic was SUNK.

Any proof? Any at all? ......thought not.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
The two most influential men opposed to the Federal Reserve Act were on the Titanic when it sank. After this disaster, the Act passed with flying carpets. This is a complete and total coincidence, nothing to see here, move along.

I would argue that the Titanic was sank by the entity trying to install the NWO, whether or not Germany was a part of this entity at this time, which I believe it was, remains to be seen. Keep in mind that the Skull and Bones society can be traced back to Germany, as well as the Rothschild blood line. This is only my opinion, of coarse.

Are you saying that the Skull and Bones people created an iceberg and then stuck it in the middle of the Atlantic?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Of course they did! They caused the berg to melt at a specific rate so it would flip
less than an hour before the Titanic reached it so it would be too dark for it to actually be seen at night.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join