It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax threat to parents who don't have their children immunised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

PARENTS failing to ensure their children undergo the full six-stage immunisation risk losing up to $2100 as part of an expanded scheme that replaces a small carrot with a big stick to increase vaccination rates. Read more: www.smh.com.au...

Well, this is a very dangerous precedent to set. Effectively fining parents $2100 for not having your kids immunized! Regardless of your views, or mine on vaccinations, to punish families for not complying with what our lords and masters decree is disgustingly wrong. Although not technically a fine, it is money which most Australian families look forward to (I know I do), so with-holding that money from me most certainly is a fine in my book. I'm outraged!

edit on 24-11-2011 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This latest articles from RT News comes to mind - I wouldn't put anything past these inhumane Pharma Frankensteins.

Strange how the pressure for immunization of our children has been increased at the same time as this Super Flu that they've created that can kill off half of humanity?????

rt.com...

They can even implant Nano Technology in these vaccines - Yep that's handy for when they want to press the button and get rid of a few flies. (That's all you are to them - or worker ant's to be precise) If you're not lending your money interest free ie your savings to the Banks - you'd better watch out, you're not worth much.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
im sure they cant force vaccinations.

there has to be an opt out clause.

i heard this mornign as well, and it made me angry. i CHOOSE to vaccinate my child based on information. i have let my son have some, but not others.

i WILL not be forced into taking big pharma needles by any government.

they have NO right to force it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

The opt out clause is an overly hefty fine, for struggling families its pretty much holding us hostage with a needle. Sickening state of affairs. (My kids are vaccinated too btw, its just that its another nail in our rights as citizens.)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Maybe I placed this in the wrong section, but I thought this would have angered so many more people and is just another thing that our inaction's will hurt our future liberties. *sigh*

edit on 24-11-2011 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Although i see where your coming from, one could say that by NOT having your children vaccinated you are indirectly imposing a tax on the rest of us, when either they or those they infect need treatment in a public hospital!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Bloody charming.

Not.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Not quite sure what your referring to here? Do you mean the government happy needlers, or is it something I said?

*slightly confused*

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Australia is the proving ground. This is the most indoctrinated country and we're all fine with it. I am thankful at times that I don't have children myself but can't help but feel for those who must comply with these laws.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Charming corporate-government partnership, fascist control, not you.

Just wanted to bump the thread. Gave you an S&F btw. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Cheers! :-D Sorry, I wasn't 100% sure there, the comment coupled with your avatar makes for a powerful delivery! :-P Thanks for the s&f too!

There's another great thread on this topic here www.abovetopsecret.com... which was started a day after mine, but at least it got some more attention than this one which is what this topic needs. So if anyone wants to read more comments or views perhaps give that thread a read as well. I know its not the US, but oz is often a testing ground for ideas like this, just to see how we take it. Sadly, looks like we're gonna take it in the butt.

How appropriate......

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join