It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote healer? Would you do me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Well if its terminal than I feel for her and will pray wasn't joking about that. I don't believe in it really but you never know in less you try right? Again I wasn't joking about that! I hope she get help or gets better whatever the case.
edit on 11/24/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I am a Reiki therapist, have been for 20 years and at long last I feel the time is right to move up to Reiki Master. I learnt Absent Healing whilst doing my Reiki II. I have given Absent Healing many many times, and I will attest it works.
However the healer requires the full name of the person requiring the healing (the target as already mentioned, if you like). Unfortunately, I would probably end up healing Gillian Andersson in your case as I have a pre-conceived idea from your avatar!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hi - I did my focus my thoughts on you you last night. (not Gillian Anderson
)

I noticed in one of your posts that you will go to a doctor unless you get some relief in the next cpl of days. I am trained in hypnosis and well understand the power of the mind over the body....but....hypnosis can be dangerous with health when dealing with undiagnosed pain.

Pain is a symptom not a cause so, e.g. I can easily remove the pain from a headache - and teach someone how to keep doing that for themselves to control the pain. However, what happens if that pain is caused by a tumour? Rather than listening to the message (the pain) it is controlled and ignored. That could be devastating for someone's health.

If you think you ought to see a doctor I would say you should still go and get yourself checked out whether your pain is eased or not.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ok I just have to put my 2 cents in....the problem I am having with your request is that it was not very sincere, and feels like you are daring the members of this site to heal you instead of you helping yourself. Or is this just some experiment on your part to prove the validity of energy healing? Either way it is not a conducive state of mind to receive healing. That said, energy healing is not only possible but it is a viable form of complimentary healing. What is important with it is that regardless of how much healing energy you will receive from anyone, if you do not clear the underlying emotional/spiritual cause, the healing energy will eventually dissipate and your original symptoms will return. My credentials....I'm a nursing student, massage therapist, clinical hypnotherapist, and am certified in many healing energy modalities such as reflexology, healing touch level 3 and windows to the sky acupressure, and my response comes from over 20 years experience.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

I suppose I could try, but it's against my religion to do such things....Besides I would probably get distracted and end up frying you or something.
...poof...gone...spontaneous.... maybe even a combustion.

But anyways it's been said before on this thread so I will say it again....Get in touch with your chakras and energies, get some help from whatever god you worship, and if it wont help get another god that is actually useful and helpful...Then go get a check up...And then two words for you...placebo effect...Look it up.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hmmmm....It's been 48 hours since the OP started this thread.....and not a peep since!
Strange to say the least.
Since this is a conspiracy site, I am going to say this just randomly, my interest was piqued in this thread as the word 'remote' was used for what is normally called absent or distance healing

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I could do with a bit of that healing enegy too. Nothing life threatening, but I am at risk of loosing my leg. (well, half of it
) I think I may have compartmentalization syndrome, I broke my leg and my ankle, and they took the cast of on weds, half of the muscle in my leg has turned into memory foam, I can stick my keys into my leg, and when I take the keys off, the perfect imprint of the keys stays for about 10 minutes. I see a physio soon, so I'll find out for sure then, but if some kind soul could fire off some kundalini in my general direction, that'd be lovely. And I do believe in spiritual energies, if that helps

I would like to think that I'm being a hypochondriac, but the responses I've had from friends have all pointed in the "it's all gone horribly wrong" scenario. and in the back of my mind, there is a niggle there that won't go away. I'd like to keep my leg, but I know life will be just fine without it, I shall try and forget about it, and let go, incase someone decides to send some vibes.

peace

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

You have pitting edema, which is usually secondary to something else. It would be helpful to try range of motion exercises to the area to increase circulation and hopefully it will absorb the excess fluids sitting in your tissues. If it doesn't help, there may be an underlying cardiovascular or kidney problem that needs to be addressed. Considering you had a cast on explains a lot though....hopefully it clears up on its own.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Awesome, very informative! Thanks alot!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hmm, sorry for being absent so ''long''. I went out yesterday to be social and had some work to do today. (just started my own business, so I don't always have time to make internet my life) Thanks for your reply's on this thread . Hmm, I am not being sincere about my request? Well well, Im sorry to see that some people think so. But, I have to dissapoint you – I am a very honest person because it got me far in life. Anyways, I said that I would come back to reveal my ’’painarea’’ and there was only ONE person who actually got it right. Spot on. Tho.. I don’t know if this person meant it as a mockery or was actually being serious.

Kind of creepy, but amazing still.

Quedup on 1st page Upper Stomach to behind the breast bone???

I don’t have a strong pain, but lately I have had some soreness either it is in the breastbone near the solar plexus, or in the muscular tissue. When I ’’hug’’ myself I can feel it stronger. I can’t actually feel if it is in the bone or muscles. I will go to the doctor next week and find out what it is. I am young and I don’t think it is serious, but better safe than sorry right?

I also got the sensation that it went away right after I started this thread, but it came back a couple of hours later. I believe in the placebo effect and that we can heal ourselves by belief. But I feel it kinda got corrupted by some of the commenters in this thread and made my doubt the whole thing. You heal me if you want to, I do not demand anything from anyone. Love and Peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme

Quedup on 1st page Upper Stomach to behind the breast bone???

I don’t have a strong pain, but lately I have had some soreness either it is in the breastbone near the solar plexus, or in the muscular tissue. When I ’’hug’’ myself I can feel it stronger. I can’t actually feel if it is in the bone or muscles. I will go to the doctor next week and find out what it is. I am young and I don’t think it is serious, but better safe than sorry right?

Hmmm. Might be one of these. I have had this since I carried a set of twins. Sometimes it bothers me for days on end, and then not again for months. Mine isn't too bad, as surgury has never been suggested. I do find it bothers me less if I eat small meals throughout the day rather than large ones. It seems that when I eat too much at one time this thing feels like a bubble sticking out, and it causes muscle spasms in my back.

As you say though, best to just be sure by going to the Dr.

Do you have some of the other symptoms listed?

www.mayoclinic.com...=symptoms

Heartburn Belching Chest pain Nausea

Best wishes.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Acid Reflux or possibly the start of a Hernia Hyatis excuse the spelling. In either case there is effective treatment available. You should also look at your diet.

May I suggest that if you try this experimentation again that you do it when you do have time to participate in any healing that may be on offer. It would be much more effective.

We should all strive to live in the NOW - only venturing out to deal with the practicle things in life that really can't be avoided. Call it your bubble of protection when you are in there - you can heal yourself this way. Learn to stay in your bubble and feel your BEING/ENERGY for longer and longer periods. FEEL DON'T THINK!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Sorry I'm not a remote healer, but to answer your question.... In a heartbeat!
Line number 2.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Strained intercostal muscle.

I also practice reiki. Give me something to know you by, and I will attempt to send sme reiki without ut getting diverted to Gillian Anderson.

I will try your profile name and do it right now.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Heavenly Father,I pray that you put Your healing hands upon
this person and heal the pain they are feeling.I ask this in the
name of Your son Yeshua,amen.
I am not a healer, G-d will decide if you will be healed or not.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
This is kind of an experiment also. I am looking for a person who can remote heal me

Ok, I just remote healed you, any pain you feel from now on is just in your mind, so just ignore it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Hello C,
I hope you can accept my sincere apologies for the stupid comment I made in my previous post! I was hoping to make you smile a little, but in reading what I said in my post, I realized just how wrong my comment was, especially considering your circumstances. I am sorry!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Hey I am not a remote healer or anything like that, but sending some love and hoping your pain goes away real soon...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hey !

It's time for the "serious" persons on the subject of
"mind over matter", "the random generators" and
the "placebo effect" to do some reasearches on:
"The intention experiments" ! ! mostly made
with the aid of Lynne McTaggar. . .

Blue skies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>