It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lifting of the veil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My story starts back in 2007, when I realized theres alot more going on than what meets the eye, and i wanted to know what is the purpose of this life. I mean I was always into conspiracy theories, but always took the information in and took it as a grain of salt. Then in 2008 I was depressed to the point of near suicide and I remember I kept asking myself, what is the purpose of life? Until one day me and my bestfriend had just got done playing basketball and all of a sudden I got the urge to look at the only blue spot in the sky in my line of sight on a very cloudy day. Then a ufo comes into the hole and I ask my friend if he's seeing what im seeing and he said yeah. The ufo was changing multiple colors from the start and changed into 3 different ships. After that they took off from top to bottom. I felt like whatever that was, was wanting me to look for answers, because after that my thirst for knowledge increased greatly. Since then I have studied quantum physics, many religions, and probably every conspiracy theory known to man. Now to my point. My friend who was with me that day was a christian consumed by his fear of going to hell. I was also consumed by the same fear, until I started putting the puzzle together. Late in 2008 I figured out that fear is a prison for the mind and gave up religion for good. I tried to get my friend to see why my change in beliefs had changed. So I told him that I believed that there's a connection between 2012 and the next stage of human evolution. What really made him mad is my attempt to find the connection in the bible. The reason why is because he thought the mayans said the world would emd, again kconsumed by fear. I told him about what I thought of fear and religion and he is a

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Prisoner of fear. I always made valid points and never said you should believe what I do. Finally the other night, he told me how everything I have told him after I put all the pieces together makes sense now. it would take me years to piece my conclusion together but basically I told him that 2012 is a year that will test the strength of the human spirit as a whole and and change the way we think and live altogethrr. I said back in 2008 that you will start seeing the change way before dec. 2012 and even a blind man can see that.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

I'm curious, since you studies religions and stuff, what you conclude as to Jesus comamandment to fear not? It's a recurring theme that we are not to live in fear.
I ask because if you walk under a forklift holding a ton of bricks, you should probably be a little fearful, unless you took counsel in not walking under the bricks. And I am a firm believer ufo's are decades old secret technologies of man. Most of them anyway ;-)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Fear is not part of faith. This is the duplicity caused by moral conflict and dissonance in the spirit. Duplicity is a cognitive dissonance that reveals disunity with God. If you feel fear, there are two ways to change this state. You can run form fear or you can have courage and face the fear. If you run, the cause of the fear will return stronger than the first time.

If you can define the words in the Bible properly, you can understand what is going on behind the veil. Spirit is consciousness. Demons are spirits. What does that tell you? It should give the answer to what you are seeing in yourself. Your consciousness fears because of the disunity caused by conflicting impressions to your spirit. We must cast these out.

When you walk into a situation where you are going to speak, are you afraid? Of what? Judgement of others. The demons here are created by you when a false consciousness tells you that others are going to judge you. We react to all the spirits around us until we master those spirits. Mastery comes from knowing yourself. Dealing with fear is courage, the very aspect that fear is there to teach.

How do you kill fear? Courage. How do you change the world that hates? Love. How do we cast out demons in others? We change their spirit with truth.

Do not abandon your faith. We can only conquer our self with the assistance of the Holy Spirit of God. God is in you and me. We are all filled with this spirit that gives us the very life we possess. We can run, but running from fear is cowardice. The demons in life find rest in our misery. Misery loves company unless you are the wrong company. Be the wrong company to the world and your spirit will be at peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Don't mind me, I am just following Ed around...I like what he has to say.

That message wasn't for him Ed, that message was for me. You literally took my breath away! I just sent an email out to someone talking about some things that have been going on in my life and how I have been paralyzed in fear. I told them on a scale of 1-10, I have been living in 12 this year. I also mentioned that when I started seeking Christ this past week, and spending about 14 hours a day studying, researching, watching vids, whatever, it is the safest I have felt in a long time. I literally just told this to someone in an email 20 minutes ago. Then I was thinking about some of the things you said in another thread, and figured I would look you up and see some of your posts, and then find this. Can you imagine what is going through my head right now?? There is absolutely no way this can be yet "another" coincidence! I wish I had your courage, but fear is something I will be struggling with for quite a while for more reasons than I can go into in this thread. Thank you for putting this up...message received loud and clear! Do you know any vids or anything good you can provide that will talk some more on this subject?

God bless, and hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

OP...I also find this ironic. I just watched this video last night, and couldn't help but immediately think of this video of your UFO experience while shooting hoops. Just maybe....

UFOs Angels and Gods-Full Length Documentary
www.youtube.com...
(sorry I have no idea how to get the player to show up on this site)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Let me be clear, im not against christianity, just how its being taught. I probably watch more christian tv than most christians. I watch perry stone and chuck missler on a regular basis. That being said, if your a christian just because the thought of hell scares you, then I think its the wrong way to be a christian. Now on to fear. Fear is an energy that our animal insticts create for protection. We're spiritual beings having a animal experience. Everytime you have fear, you can become stronger or weaker spiritually. Like someone said above theres other entities that prey off of our animal energy that are habits create. fear is probably their favorite energy for control and manipulation.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I couldnt have said it better myself!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall

Consider this post as well. LINK

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

ok, maybe we are finding the source of your fear.
You need to read the Word.
You need to spend much more time seeking a first hand acquaintance with Him. We cannot depend on so called authorities to digest the truth for us.
The Bible is the source for the common man to engage truth by a first hand acquaintance. The Bible teaches us that no man is scared into the kingdom.
This only happens through love.
Clear? You CANNOT EVER be scared into the kingdom.
Only through love and the Bible is full of love stories.

Heres a story that might help.
A guy went to a buffet and there was a server on the other side with delicious looking trays of food. In one tray there was this strange looking mushy stuff of many colors. The guy asked him what it was. The server told him it was pre-chewed food. Yuck said the guy and exclaimed.
Why would anyone want that? The server simply explained that there are those that want it.
He is the bread of life.
He is meant to be experienced through a first hand acquaintance and not through an expert or authority.
A good shepherd will lead you to the green pastures, not tell you about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Consider this post as well. LINK

Thanks for the read Ed! One of my favorite personal spiritual advisers use to say all the time, "We are not human beings trying to have a spiritual experience, but spiritual beings trying to have a human experience. He told me that many years ago before he passed on and it is one of my favorite sayings of all time! I have actually thought about putting just that in my signature. Odd, another coincidence

I am going to send you a PM in the next 24 hours asking you a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I do want to mention something folks. I understand what everyone is saying about fear, and I am listening. However, I find it very difficult for someone that is very deep rooted in fear to ever fully overcome it 100% no matter how strong their faith is. I will give you an example. Someone that has suffered extreme trauma from abuse for most of their lives. I am not talking about the kind of trauma you can equate it to in your rational thinking, but someone that has experienced severe violent abusive trauma most of their life. I am talking about this starting from the age of just a couple of weeks old, and received it daily, everywhere they went. As a result they develop severe PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) from it that consumes their life. They spend most of their life having nightmares, they wake up screaming sometimes, or wake up screaming if woken up suddenly. When they do sleep, they are woken by any sound or movement at all in a panic. They jump through the roof if anyone walks up behind them that they didn't expect, no matter how calm the person approaches them. They avoid contact with people, will cross the street to avoid walking past people, and keep themselves locked up from society because they live in constant fear. They barricade the door at night when they sleep, because they constantly think someone is going to come crashing through the door at any moment to get them. I had a roommate that was like this and I witnessed first hand how paralyzing fear can be for them. It's completely heartbreaking to watch it.

I wanted to paint a clear picture of someone that has been traumatized since birth with violence and abuse. I have a hard time believing that finding faith and a strong belief, will 100% remove all these things from them. I can believe that they can find a lot of peace and relief to a certain degree, maybe even take away many of the symptoms, but I am not quite sure it can completely remove the PTSD and the ramifications of it completely. I am basing my thoughts on this from having a Psychology education and background (nothing major just my undergrad). I think it is easy for us to believe based off our faith what will work for others, but I couldn't pretend to walk in my friends shoes and think it will work for him because I believe in God, and can only relate the power of God and what it has done for my specific situation or circumstances. If you saw this guy jump the way he does, I think you might feel the same way I do.

Of course, that is just my opinion, and I don't know what it is like to walk in his shoes, or know what it is like to have your faith. It's just a little hard to believe that people of abuse to this magnitude, that is so psychologically deep rooted, will have all their fear removed if they have 100% faith.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Sure thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I understand completely... He's been traumatized so bad that its pretty much like brainwashing to fear. Its like the mk ultra experiments you hear about! In no way am I saying you have to be fearless to heaven worthy. I'm just saying it helps to see through the veil over our eyes...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

My source of fear was that I see that most of the world are good people and most of them are heading to hell. When it comes to being scared into religion I think it happens more than you think. Look at all the polygymast sects and when you go to church its usually old people who are about to kick the bucket because they have no clue what happeneds after they die. Everything that you need to be a good person is inside of you. Not just because pastor bob is a good person so im going to believe the same thing as him. The crazy thing is that I would refer myself as christian but I just think people need to know what they believe in...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That was a good post... I like how you connect alchemy with our experience. You put the puzzle together to see the bigger picture, much like myself. Then you connect things that most people wouldnt think would have in common. Whats your zodiac sign, if you dont mind?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That was a good post... I like how you connect alchemy with our experience. You put the puzzle together to see the bigger picture, much like myself. Then you connect things that most people wouldnt think would have in common. Whats your zodiac sign, if you dont mind?

Virgo

top topics

join