It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Bigfoot Footage. Interesting Video...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The footage that told me that it could be done during the day.
With hard work and persistence, a clear head and a rabid passion, I knew that I could capture digital media of a bigfoot.
None of this is done through luck.
I devote my life to bigfooting.
And I share everything For Free!
Since 2008, I have been giving this everything that I possibly could, and I still do to this day.

You're looking at the eye of a bigfoot/sasquatch creature.
No games, No Hoax, No Bull!
I guarantee that my subscribers will get none of that from me.
Arizona Style!

Well, What do you think?

Clearly there appears to be something hairy in the video and it is moving about. I wish this was HD so we could make high quality stills out of it and get more information. I'm not to sure what to think of it other than there appears to be a primate in it.

It is an interesting video and I am excited to see what others think of it.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Looks like a moose or donkey taking a snooze behind some brush.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Really hard to tell.
Could be something there but, it looks like it's static. I didn't see it change at all.
Usually animals tend to look around, blink, and try and get a better view. This seemed like it was just there.
I can't make any conclusions mostly due to the quality.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Exactly what I was thiking, a moose.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I really can't get too excited about this video. As another person said, it appears to be static. I have a problem with not knowing why the camera is moving about so much, but whatever he is filming doesn't move at all.

For all I know,It could have been the head of a taxidermied bear set behind some bushes.

S&F for a "new" find, and good presentation.

edit on 24-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
is this a joke?

bigfoot? moose? leprechean? velocoraptor? as you can't see anything, could be anything.
whats the more likely explanation? a bigfoot?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

First thing that came to my mind was that these trees look a little foreign to Arizona. They actually look like trees from a more tropical area to me . . . but I am no expert by any means. I thought that this looked rather much like a habitat at a zoo or reserve of some type.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have no idea what is in the bush..There is something there for sure but im thinking a bear.Still its a interesting video ..thanks for the thread S&F peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I agree with the previous member who stated the foliage looked non-indigenous to Arizona..just my opinion however...and even then, it could be someone transplanted stuff...having said that, terrible quality on the vid...If I thought it was Bigfoot I was filming, I would have made a bunch of noise to get it to move around and caught that on video...

Most video cameras have a stabilizing feature on them, do they not? Cannot make a determination what it is...I do not believe moose are indigenous to Arizona though...The furthest south they are confirmed is in Utah and Colorado...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The worst videographer I have seen. Can't hold the camera straight for two seconds...Intentionally as to not make out what is in the trees?
At first I thought it was a deer head looking towards him, but it is no deer. The trees look odd, almost tropical.
I do not think Moose have been reported that far south, Utah and Colorado were the lowest.
Maybe a private hunting preserve would have them.

Why didn't he move towards it to get it to move?

edit on 11/24/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I first thought Buffalo, seemed to have that curliness to its facial hair.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There are plenty of green mountainous areas in the Flagstaff area. But it looks like a jack ass to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

It looks like a black bear, and they are native to Arizona. I wish someone could get a clear picture of abigfoot if they exist....not hidinng behind a bush or shaky blurry film.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I really can't get too excited about this video. As another person said, it appears to be static. I have a problem with not knowing why the camera is moving about so much, but whatever he is filming doesn't move at all.

For all I know,It could have been the head of a taxidermied bear set behind some bushes.

S&F for a "new" find, and good presentation.

edit on 24-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

An animal or thing that would not want to be seen would not move. Something IS there.

Not sure exactly what that something is though.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
At 2:54-55 you can see a small monkey to the left of the main figure. It moves and pulls its lips back and bares its teeth just like primates do.

At 2:57 You can see a face with a HUGE round nose. This looks like a badly done mask with something draped over the head to me;

I study cryptozoology creatures and animals. This does not fit any description I've ever heard of or seen of Bigfoot and kin. New species or???? My opinion.....guy/ gal in costume with monkey on shoulder. The teeth did it for me.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
most convincing big foot footage I've ever seen.

if big foot was a bear in a bush

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iamthatiam

What do I think ?
Well Pred it's like this. If it isn't better than the Patterson footage. You run the risk of ridicule over somones
BS or hoax. It ain't worth it brother, as the Patterson film itself has proven. I do share your enthusiasm on this topic. So starred.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice that this footage isn't the original? It has been filmed of another screen playing a youtube video. Just look at the bottom in the first few seconds as the footage starts.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
First guess if it isn't a fake, is bear. I don't know why every critter in the woods is BF.

I was on the '08 BFRO PA expedition & there were suggestions made by folks (not BFRO) every time a sound was heard it was BF. I guess they never were in the woods in the dark? I digress..

This vid is most likely a bear.

Derek

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
since it's arizona i have no choice but to think it's an illegal alien hiding in a bigfoot costume.
border patrol don't look for bigfoot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join