It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail and the Canine Conundrum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Heading Sirius-wards.

Here's a new feature continuing my 26 year research, as 'Dan Green', into 'The Lincoln Cathedral Code', the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau and the 'Grail' that is the Magdalene;

blog.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by etidorpha

I would be careful heading there or anywhere or any of us thinking we know any one thing, especially vis a vis magdelene, for what you worship can consume you if you are not careful, and all that was, has been put on the wheel and done again to make what is not, is, to spin us all into oblivion

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Intresting.
I have all ways wondered about dog=god.
can you send me any intresting links about dogs please.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by etidorpha
Heading Sirius-wards.

Here's a new feature continuing my 26 year research, as 'Dan Green', into 'The Lincoln Cathedral Code', the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau and the 'Grail' that is the Magdalene;

blog.world-mysteries.com...

Do i detect a hint of the last supper painting ? If so , I may have some further images you would be interested in greatly .

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
An image i have seen was of the dog with a stick or rod in it's mouth and rays of light were shining upwards and reflecting off two celestial bodies . Seems to be a bit of a repeating theme with the dog holding something in it's mouth with fire or light on the end of it .

But this following image shows the dog laying on the floor at the last supper , will link to all the images for you .

img233.imageshack.us...

img256.imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...
edit on 25-11-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thanks immensely for the dog at the last Supper Image and the link. Any idea where it comes from tho' or who was responsible for it or when???

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by etidorpha

Interesting, those of us who have Dogs as our friends have always known that Dogs represent the best of the universe, undying affection, loyalty, and selfless giving.
No surprise that Dogs are pictured as part of a religion that espouses those very traits.
Sad though that most people cannot emulate those very traits they love in thier pets.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Thanks immensely for the dog at the last Supper Image and the link. Any idea where it comes from tho' or who was responsible for it or when???

The exact location in this library of images i have forgotten currently , but here is the library link .

fondosdigitales.us.es...

other then the dog being there in the artists conception , the female under the right arm of jesus is an interesting twist to the image also
edit on 28-11-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

sry here it is fondosdigitales.us.es... s-vrbis-ac-templi-hierosolymitani/

Plus this one I had mentioned earlier fondosdigitales.us.es... rada-rosa-de-s-maria-virgen-de-lima/

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks again for your contribution.

The female under the right arm of Jesus in the Last Supper depiction,CLEARLY clears up the gender issue argued in the Da Vinci rendition. SURELY this is Mary Magdalene we are looking at.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thanks again for your contribution.

The female under the right arm of Jesus in the Last Supper depiction,CLEARLY clears up the gender issue argued in the Da Vinci rendition. SURELY this is Mary Magdalene we are looking at.

YW , coming from different religious texts and not just one painting in question , adds more of a confirming note to the whole issue of her involvement ( 3 different pictures ) . Whether she is washing his feet or sitting beside him swooning as it may be suggested in one image . Religious leaders I'm sure would of had to have approved it for being published even way back then .

There were other images of children feeding from a dog also , which raised some eye brows as to that meaning . The whole illustration series of the site offer imo more controversy than I would ever have suspected to find .

Glad to help .

top topics

join