It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netherlands Intolerance?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

Originally posted by specialasianX
Modern Europe is famed for its tolerance, so i think this post title is an oxymoron... I can however see how the RNC can breed intollerance though... after all it is republicans

Well, you're intolerant of Republicans, so it's a good thing you don't live in Europe, or else you'd be a case against your own point.

Good point... I am kinda intollerant towards the right i guess...

I'm not really that intollerant, I got friends who are right wing and i still like them, i just enjoy a good open debate every so often and a bit of fun sledging. When i get worked up i can be a little feisty i think though

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Good point... I am kinda intollerant towards the right i guess...

I'm not really that intollerant, I got friends who are right wing and i still like them, i just enjoy a good open debate every so often and a bit of fun sledging. When i get worked up i can be a little feisty i think though

No problem.
There's nothing wrong with a good, open debate -- you just need to remember this: Most conservatives and most liberals are good people. We all want everyone to be free, successful, safe, and productive members of society. The arguements arise in how we think society can attain those goals. Cool?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

No problem.
There's nothing wrong with a good, open debate -- you just need to remember this: Most conservatives and most liberals are good people. We all want everyone to be free, successful, safe, and productive members of society. The arguements arise in how we think society can attain those goals. Cool?

Too true, its the ideas i dont like not the people. But everyone is entitled to their opinion and i'm happy to debate... otherwise i'd just go blow something up and thats not something i'm for at all.

<< 1   >>

join