I Can Fix Any And All Of The World's Problems

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I can't fix any or all of the world's problems. That's right, I can't! At least I just admit it. This topic is designed to fail the title it was given because no one can fix any or all of the current world's problems. For if you can fix any or all of the world's problems, then why haven't you yet made the fix(es) materialize? People don't work together in this day and age. Not all agree on any one thing. People have been online now for years with so-called solutions to problems, but none of their so-called solutions materalize. Why do you think that is? If hell is a state of worsening, then we are living in it right now. And it reveals that other people are oh so your enemies, because they prevent lots of potential in you and in we the people.

Now with all that said...

What are your two cents on how to fix any or all of world's problems with people who will not agree on any one thing? And how will you make whatever in all that is materalize?

It is expected that this kind of topic fails to get a lot of replies.
Why? Since it speaks the truth that hurts instead of the truth that sets you free.
edit on 24-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You ask what I would do, what I think is the solution but then you mentioned “they”. Well, they are not in the same mindset as I am, nor are our goals the same. I want to live my life, I want to provide for my family and I want to be free. “They” have an agenda it is personal and selfish. I think the “they” don’t want the world to be fixed, how boring would it be if things were running smoothly and people were happy and could provide for themselves.
But my solution would never begin the bailouts; the economy should have been left alone to recalibrate itself. Yes, it would have been a dive but now we all have further to fall. I think the mindset and financial ground that the average person was at in 2008 was so much stronger then it is now.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Free health care and education would be a good start

Free energy that I just know is available , but kept from fruition by competitive industries.
Oh well, one can dream eh?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Free health care and education would be a good start

Who is going to pay for that? Greece?

Seriously, the world is screwed. I'm by no means a defeatist person, I'm generally really optimistic, but in purely realistic terms... this world and its systems are falling apart, and an inevitable collapse and descent into anarchy will follow.

Merry Christmas

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I don't think the world will ever be perfect as long as humans are in control because humans aren't perfect themselves. All we can do is work to make it better bit by bit and try not to go backwards and make it worse. I don't think there's a one off solution. It's a lot of little solutions.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
they dont wont it fixs't.

unless he gets to take all the credit!
but they All wont that.

they will not let you fix it.
"you are only doing it for your own benifit"

People CAN NOT work together.

my way is best! my religon is best!

The ONLY way it could work is to let every on have there own little dictatorship.
and all the others not let you join up with any others.
to stop you starting wars.

the best way...
a grate big Dictatorship...
sad but true.
if you did not. then there would all ways be some one trying to take over.
they would any way.

oh for god sake! just Kill them ALL.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Like the Sci-Fi books. let computers run it.
every one builds computers.
you link them all together.
and it uses them ALL.
then you can not say one countre is ruling.

And DONT use windows!!!
and Not direct link to the internet.

new topics
top topics

join