It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures western Terrorists with Dead Muslim kids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Verfed, if you think only hippies care about DEAD CHILDREN, you are the stupid one. I'm no hippie, and I know that dead children, no matter what race, religion, or creed, did NOT deserve to die because of the ignorance and greed of adults. Each side can put whatever spin on it they like, Fanoose and his hatred for us here in America, and us here in America and our hatred for Fanoose and his people. IT'S ALL WRONG! I know that if my 3 yr old son was killed in a bombing raid OR a terrorist attack, I would do EVERYTHING in my power to kill those responsible, regardless of my fate. Those are the emotions we are dealing with on both sides of the coin. Neither side is right, when children are dying (or even adults for that matter) IT'S ALL WRONG! Is everybody here so blind to see that we are all just pawns of our governments? Can nobody see that America is fast on it's way to financial ruin at the hands of our over-spending government, who seem to be making an effort to delay this inevitablity by gaining more control of the oil in the middle-east? Can Fanoose not see he is a pawn of the Saudi royal family who preach Wahabi Islam and hatred for non-believers out of one-side of their mouths, while shaking hands with Bush at the same time? And that he is a pawn of radical clerics who declare religious wars, and encourage young men to kill themselves, but do nothing themselves, but sit around and be revered? How can anybody, Muslim or Christian, accept that the religions you look to for peace, are inciting you to war? How can killing ANYBODY be justified, much less children? Would Jesus or Mohammed have condoned this? If so, are these wise messiahs and prophets really who you should admire? Why are people so willing to accept the killing of innocent civilians for either cause? It's sick! I too was guilty after 9/11 of crying revenge, but reflecting now, and seeing pictures of innocent dead children, of any nationality, I realize that is probably not what those who lost their lives that day, would want. We should all be ashamed, to "justify" innocents being killed for Allah, or by errant bombing runs, is insane and sick. We ALL seem so willing to be used by big corporations (who really runs America) or fanatic religious clerics like livestock, without questioning them or their motives. Remember when we were children, and trusted the adults had everything under control, then to find out when we grow older, that they didn't, why do we put the same blind faith in our leaders? Why do we let them put our children in harms way, they could care less what happens of any of us. This whole mess we are all in has taken it's toll on me personally, it has become increasingly obvious we are headed into Armageddon, and we can't wait to get there. WE ARE ALL WRONG!!!! Well, I'm finished with my rant, I'm sure the accusations that I am un-American are soon to follow.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I hate to say this fanoose but your living in a dream world if you think america will ever bow down to terrorists. So I hope your packed in for the long haul. I just hope your fanatical brothers who fight in the name of islam dont get too carried away. Nothing would be worse for your plight than a country full of pissed off americans. Oh and your link to american casuality figures you left asking us to enjoy... werent enjoyable but very humbling. I am so proud to live in a country where men and women are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect our freedom and kill those who seek to destroy us. I honor every one of them. Im so lucky to live in a country where i have a choice and free to do whatever, whenever i want. Its great to be an american.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fanoose
3rd, If you gonna call when the american soldiers kill children as an unintentionally act, then simply i could point out that what happened in russia is unintentionally act too, whom ever started it didnt mean it he wanted to apply a pressure on the russia gov, but accidentally & unintentionally a bomb went on.

All right, I guess everybody else on this board figured out that fanoose was a clinical case, but it just dawned on me.

Don't touch this subject you stupid schmuck. You are vile and you are lying even in this one. Children were being shot in the back by the "mojaheddin" when they were trying to escape the inferno of the roof collapse and fire. I'm always playing the muslim's advocate here in NY but people like you make me want to dust off an AK-47 and send you to Allah.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by Aelita]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join