It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures western Terrorists with Dead Muslim kids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Exclusive pictures what the media don't want you to see-muslim children shot in the back by westerner terrorists again killing babies because they are muslim

Warning these pictures contain images that some may find disturbing.

link
Pictures #1 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #2 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #3 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #4 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #5 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #6 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #7 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #8 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #9 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #10 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #11 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #12 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #13 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #14 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #15 That bush Does Not Want You To See
Pictures #16 That bush Does Not Want You To See

• Got a Quarter? I want to play "Murder, American Style!" (video)
    This recent footage (probably January 2004) was obtained by ABC news. It demonstrates just how aloof murder has become to US military forces in Iraq (and, you wonder why the suicide rate is up).

It is claimed that the three humans shown in the footage are insurgents. Well, if the war is over, then they are guilty of crimes. The US government is spending a small fortune in an effort to establish a judicial system in Iraq. Perhaps the solution should be to maintain surveillance, contact ground forces and arrest these �perpetrators�. Instead, the two pilots on this Apache AH-64 helicopter (see Apache Down ), perhaps with encouragement from some remote observer, administer �justice� in a way that has become common in this �high tech war�.

The weapon of choice is a 30mm cannon (each shell is over an inch in diameter) with a very high rate of fire. You can see the destructive force, quite clearly.

As you watch the following footage, note how the injured person is given �no mercy�, in fact, the one voice insists that he be taken out before the second vehicle.

Is there any wonder that the Iraqis are turning against �their saviors�?

• Murder, American Style - Shoot them while they're down (video)
    Rules of war; reason and humanity provide that if an enemy is down, injured and incapable of causing you harm, you derive the greatest benefit by capturing a prisoner of war. This provides intelligence information; is how you would prefer to be treated, and fits, very well, the character of America, as we would all like to envision it.

This assumes that you know if the injured person is an enemy soldier, though that cannot be ascertained by the video you are about to see.

any close attention to what is coming. You should, as an American, be appalled by the blatant -- and gleeful -- murder of another human being that posed no threat, at all, to the jubilant murderer.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by asala]

[edit on 7-9-2004 by fanoose]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
where does it say that they were caused by 'Western Terrorists'?
and what terrorist groups caused them?

[edit on 5-9-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Yeah, this is just rich. There is such a high portion of these images caused by land mines and suicide bombing attacks that the entire title needs to be rewritten to:

Pictures Bush Could use to Answer "Why"

Oh...and just to show you the disgusting spin taking place, this one:

www.einswine.com...

Is from one of Saddam's Sarin gas attacks on his own people.

[edit on 9-5-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
www.homestead.com...

the answer is to denounce all killings we are all the same

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigal66

Well said. Very true. However the US and UK population should have to whitness the results that war has on a country, and that the fatal discision that was made in our names by our great leaders has absoloutely horrific consequences.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The UK knows what effect a war has on a country, only that is was 59 years ago, and some people seem to forget that.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
America invaded Iraq to capture Saddam Hussein. We didn't go in to conquer a population. I know you don't want me to say this but I will: Those dead Iraqi children (if they were even killed by the actions of Americans) are collateral damage. They should not have died and America didn't mean for them to die. Can't you see the difference between a bunch of terrorists shooting children in the back as they try to escape and an Iraqi boy who happened to be to close to an American airstrike. There is a difference there and I know for some hippies It doesn't matter how someone dies because all death is bad especially if America causes it. If Saddam causes it hes ok with the hippies. If Yassar causes it hes ok with the Europeans. If Wen Jiabao causes it then everyones ok with it because noone messes with China.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
where does it say that they were caused by 'Western Terrorists'?

You can find it by reading the photo . . .

and what terrorist groups caused them?

The anglo groups (occupation forces) .

Originally posted by looking4clues
LOL Can you provide any evidence of "Western Terorists" Targeting Children? Or Perhaps what demands the "Western Terrorists" have made to stop such activity?

1# There isnt anything funny on these phostos . . .
2# Who do you see in those pictures? Children
3# As usual you can't take the responsibility of your action and always blaming others; but rest assure i'll feed you with evidences untill you choke.
3# Their demands? A lot like Oil, Rule muslim by someone they don't wan't, Forcing unislamic law on an islamic country, Taking out freedom of muslims, WMD, Bringing workers from out side the country while the locals dont have any job . . .

Originally posted by Valhall
Yeah, this is just rich. There is such a high portion of these images caused by land mines and suicide bombing attacks that the entire title needs to be rewritten to:

Actually i was waiting for someone to post something like yours, you didn't care whether they are children or not, and thats the point here, didn't see any kind of sympathy from your side, just because they are arabs or muslims. And about the photo you mentioned i guess its, but its the only one there and now you took the chance to drop the whole post for that, that gotta be the most closed mind i've ever seen; you might enter the guinness world records for that. But how about the rest, you immediately said "by land mines and suicide bombing attacks " No they aren't because most of them were taken from aljazeera, they were hit by bombs/missiles in fallujah; they hit a residential area populated by familes. But be confident that i'll make sure you believe they were made by thos savages/animals/murderers low life scumbag called "occupation forces" the true terrorists; And there is no justification of this in anyway, and those who do, are like bugs need to be crushed.

Originally posted by bigal66

Exactly, lets start from your side of killing... Or there will be always revenge. And now you know why i cloned your post.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by fanoose]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Video file:
It seems that there is no other way to stop a car with civilians:
machined gun in front of the cameras: 3 dead. (Video File)

Photos:

Females & children arrested by occupation forces!

Link to Image CAUTION, Offensive language.
F*** Iraq !!!?

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Kano]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fanoose
Taking out freedom of muslims, WMD, Bringing workers from out side the country while the locals dont have any job . .

Muslims in Iraq have more freedom than they did under Saddam

The locals arn't trained to do the jobs required

What country are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Western terrorists, I dont think so. This whole situation is tragic and everyone wishes it would go away. Terrorists take innocent hostages and slaughter them like bloodthristy savages. If you think people will eat up this bull# comparing civilians killed accidently during A WAR and civilians intentionally targeted and slaughtered in the name of allah. Isnt that what they chant "God is Great" while they bleed their victims.
There is no comparision between the two im sorry.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fanoose
Video file:
It seems that there is no other way to stop a car with civilians:
machined gun in front of the cameras: 3 dead. (Video File)

Photos:

Females & children arrested by occupation forces!

F*** Iraq !!!?

LOL you are going to believe exactly what you want to believe!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
fanoose that **** Iraq photo was a proven fake.
I think your just an anti-american idiot

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just like all the other Kodak moments to come out of this war, Ooh yea, that�s right, they were real.

"looking4clues"
"LOL Can you provide any evidence of "Western Terorists" Targeting Children? Or Perhaps what demands the "Western Terrorists" have made to stop such activity?"

did you see the bombs raining down on Iraq? Did you think no children lived in Iraq? or did you think they were all (not so smart) bombs?

Don't be a total fool.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Their demands? A lot like Oil, Rule muslim by someone they don't wan't, Forcing unislamic law on an islamic country, Taking out freedom of muslims, WMD, Bringing workers from out side the country while the locals dont have any job . . . end of quote. I cannot get the quotes to work right.

I know you will not believe me, but Iraqis WILL be able to vote for who they want. Who is going to stop the group with the most guns from electing themselves? What will happen if America and the Coalition leave now?

Whether you choose to accept it, or not. IT IS IN AMERICA'S INTEREST to make sure that Iraq does not again become a state that sponsors terrorism.

I do agree with you that it is the Iraqi people who should be hired to do the reconstruction work that is required in their own country. It is wrong for foreigners to be making a living in Iraq when Iraqi people are suffering without employment.

Alot of Muslims should be thanking Allah for the American presence there for it has given them the ability to kill them easier. Now terrorists who want to kill Americans no longer have to get airfare to New York and a phony passport and visa. They can walk across the border, kill some Americans, and be home in time to watch the camel races on tv.

[edit on 9-5-2004 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Muslims in Iraq have more freedom than they did under Saddam

The locals arn't trained to do the jobs required

What country are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

Yes, freedome to be killed, freedome to pray under bombs/missiles . . . You will actually hear iraqies talking about this freedome, i'm working on it.

Aren't trained huh? aren't traind to cock, wash, clean, drive. . does that need training? the 12 Nepalese used to be a cook (illegal ones too), since their gov prohibited them from going to iraq, but they did anyway after they were lured by the real stupid terrorists (occupation). . actually saddam used to force them to join the military, so i guess they know how to carry a weapon, that will be their new job. . .

And you're talking to someone from the Middle East, Saudi Arabia to be precise. That makes my A$$ closer to the events than anyone here.

Originally posted by bobobb
Western terrorists, I dont think so. This whole situation is tragic and everyone wishes it would go away. Terrorists take innocent hostages and slaughter them like bloodthristy savages. If you think people will eat up this comparing civilians killed accidently during A WAR and civilians intentionally targeted and slaughtered in the name of allah. Isnt that what they chant "God is Great" while they bleed their victims.
There is no comparision between the two im sorry.

No, do think so. would you think the resistants wouldn't use bomb/missile/plans if they had it, would you think they wouldn't use bullets if they are not short n it. . . Western terrorists, kill innocent people & families from way above the sky; by throughing tons of bombs and 'hopping' it would reach the target. People believe this; When comparing hostages killed during resistants after they are warn not to come to this country and their gov doesn't give a damn s*** about them, and from the other side civilians intentionally targeted and bombed in the name of freedome & democracy. The people you called innocent hostages supply the occupation forces with everything, they are also protecting them by being the front line of the occupation forces. Why do you think the occupation wan't every god damn nation to be in iraq, to build it? my big arab A$$, they want them to take some of the pressure that the resistants are giving to them. . . they can't take it any more.

And you are right there isn't comparision between the two, one is attacking the country with his might; forcing him self, by creating a new gov thats not even accepted by the locals and this gov is doing anything the stupid occupation wants. With the small most accepted among the locals (the resistant) that they want the foreigners out of their country.

Originally posted by looking4clues
LOL you are going to believe exactly what you want to believe!

Have you ever heard of someone sane, believing what he doesn't want to believe! seriously.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally by fanoose

Actually i was waiting for someone to post something like yours, you didn't care whether they are children or not, and thats the point here, didn't see any kind of sympathy from your side, just because they are arabs or muslims. And about the photo you mentioned i guess its, but its the only one there and now you took the chance to drop the whole post for that, that gotta be the most closed mind i've ever seen; you might enter the guinness world records for that. But how about the rest, you immediately said "by land mines and suicide bombing attacks " No they aren't because most of them were taken from aljazeera, they were hit by bombs/missiles in fallujah; they hit a residential area populated by familes. But be confident that i'll make sure you believe they were made by thos savages/animals/murderers low life scumbag called "occupation forces" the true terrorists; And there is no justification of this in anyway, and those who do, are like bugs need to be crushed.

I do agree with you that it is horrible that children have been killed and that civilians have been caught up in all of this mess, however this is unavoidable in war no matter how hard the Coalition works to try and ONLY hit military targets some civilians will always be caught in the middle.

As for the term 'Western terrorists' i think that's a blatant generalisation, just because some Coalition soldiers unfortunetely deemed it fine to mistreat civilians doesn't mean the whole Coalition's military are terrorists. I would imagine a lot of service personnel would be very offended by that comment. You're letting the voice of a few speak for the majority and that not on. Please think carefully about such comments before voicing them.

I'm definitely NOT condoning the atrocities and mistreatment committed by a FEW coalition troops, however it doesn't mean you can paint the majority with the same brush.

Unfortunetely ignorance is everywhere, it's within Western and Middle Eastern societies. Some people in the West will think 'Muslims' and 'Arabs' are animals and unintelligent. Some in in the Middle East will think that 'Europeans' , Americans' or maybe 'White people' are conquering hordes who plunder everwhere they go and, who rape their women and are savage. We all know neither of those fake statements are true. Sasly there are some will not deny ignorance and believe in something because they are either misinformed or under a brain washing propaganda machine.

Fanoose look the war has shown the ugly side of HUMAN nature not American, British or Western or any other generalised concepts. If given the chance i'm sure a lot of the Middle Eastern countries would do the same if they invaded somewhere. It's just the dark side of human nature that rears it's ugly head during wars.

So please just think about what you said, although there was some merit in what you were saying, you still generalised the Coalition military as being terrorists.

BTW i wouldn't take everything Al-Jazeera says as fact since they are a little biased and have been known to 'engineer' certain scenes for dramatic effect and to make the Coalition look worse.

Remember Fanoose.....DENY IGNORANCE

[edit on 5/9/04 by Flyboy211]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

When comparing hostages killed during resistants after they are warn not to come to this country and their gov doesn't give a damn s*** about them, and from the other side civilians intentionally targeted and bombed in the name of freedome & democracy.

would you think the resistants wouldn't use bomb/missile/plans if they had it, would you think they wouldn't use bullets if they are not short n it.

There is little hope that anything will change your mind and denounce what the "resistance" is doing and you have made it clear that kidnapping civilians and killing them in the most brutal way is acceptable because they dont have bullets for their guns or missles. You also believe that our warplanes drop bombs on civilians rather than military targets which is so utterly wrong.

The people you called innocent hostages supply the occupation forces with everything, they are also protecting them by being the front line of the occupation forces.

What are they protecting the coalition with? These people arent soldiers they are civilians. Unarm, untrained everyday people.

Why do you think the occupation wan't every god damn nation to be in iraq, to build it? my big arab A$$, they want them to take some of the pressure that the resistants are giving to them. . . they can't take it any more.

Hmmmm what is it that we cant take? I dont see the occupation running due to the release of the beheadings of civilians. If anything it justifies our cause. One things is for certain the coalition will not leave iraq until a working govenment which is elected by the people of iraq is strong and able to protect itself and its people. That day will come soon enough.

Iraq will be free and its people will be able to live at ease and prosper.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Fanoose do you seriously believe that the Americans in Iraq deserve the same punishment given out to those Chechens who shot the kids in the school? Fanoose do you agree that thousands of Iraqis were killed and tortured in Iraqi prisons? Fanoose do you agree that Saddam ordered the gassing of a kurdish village killing hundreds? Fanoose do you agree that all American soldiers in Iraq are trying their hardest to kill as many innocent people as possible? Fanoose do you agree that Muslim terrorists should be treated with respect because they are only trying to free thir country from the oppressive imperialistic Americans? I am not joking with these questions. Please answer truthfully Fanoose. If you can.
Don't spin it Fanoose just be honest inyour answers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join