It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World Class Government.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
First time to this forum. Hope this is OK here ?

We are the people of this world. We alone decide if governments rein or fall. We as the people of this world must
not recognise any principalities in higher places, no dark forces setting up positions of power to certain people
with-in certain governments can be given credit as to their actual existence, Whether or not they do actually exist.
Our governments purpose? Is to protect its people. Say it with me now, " Our governments purpose ?
Is to protect its people ". The people of every nation on Earth must be protected by that nations government. Even
if the whole world someday becomes one nation, one people with one government, one religion, even one
language.

A government can be judged to have failed its purpose when ?

1. When a government fails to protect its people, it should be judged impotent. Meaning it is no longer up to
the task of protecting its people.

2.When a government begins to pass laws that preserve itself, apart from its people, against its people, or even
beyond its people.

3. When it sees its own nation, its people, as a threat and thru the use of violence, brutality, sanctions.
begins forcing them to obey unjust laws that were clearly passed only in that governments
own interest. That interest being self preservation even beyond its own people.

4. When a government experiments on its own people.

5. When a government uses food to hold power over its people.

6. When a government imprisons its own people thru the justification of petty ( non violent ) crimes.

7.When a government moves to a dictatorship. A dictatorship being a form tyranny, not a form of government.

Some things to keep in mind as a one world government approaches. The U.N. could be run so much differently
and with so much more success. The earth could easily sustain a steady population of seven billion people.
I think our governments should concern themselves with the kind of population controls that would steady and hold
that number in a humane and benevolent way. Instead of any objectives of depopulation that might be apart of some hidden agenda.

All of these things and more, some that possibly you can think of yourselves and add here, as that which should
be absent in any World Class Government.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the members of ATS.
edit on 24-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The UN is a corrupt organisation linked to all the rest (of the corrupt organisations). They are a state within a state and untouchable once you have signed the treaty with them. The UN is nothing but a scam. I do not want to consolidate power in the hands of the few, which is basically what the UN, CFR, NATO is all about. Military machines with no regard for human life at all. Just my 2 cents. I agree with your reasons but fail to see how you would go about attaining the goal of "Global and Fair World Peace" when they (the UN) are all a bunch of psychopaths.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth

Genesis 1 :28

It was God's original purpose that the earth be filled.

your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Mathew 6:10

As one of Jehovah's Witnesses I believe the rule of man is coming to an end.

Soon Jesus Christ will establish God's Kingdom on the earth, as it exists in Heaven.

I vote for real hope, for a change.............

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Hey Driver, I absolutely agree with your post. The things you've touched on in reply and about the U.N. are so true. All one has to do? Is compare its reason for existence, ( as told to the common man ) to it's actual endeavors that line up to said given reason and look at the number of goals reached. I think the number
you'll find is in the upwards of say...... zero.

As always in this world that evil has managed to corrupt to the core. Its simply another organization that was never intended to live up to its heading or the reaon given for its founding. The fact that it doesn't even come close to a single expectation should be the only proof anyone needs of the corruption that was intended in the first place.

The whole organization is just a facade. Something to hide behind.
edit on 24-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi randyvs. I believe the UN was formed in a post-WW2 bid to make people feel warm and fuzzy again. It probably started off life quite small and harmless. A free annual banquet and a few drinks for the select few.
Then they got to scheming.

Many of the UN treaty laws are indeed something the local governments then hide behind. "Oh we can't change that, its UN policy..."

What does wiki say about their stated aims? Hmm...
Source

The United Nations (UN) is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and achievement of world peace. The UN was founded in 1945 after World War II to replace the League of Nations, to stop wars between countries, and to provide a platform for dialogue. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions.

That sounds like politics and business to me, with a little military might (to achieve world peace of course!) to back it up when necessary. I can remember very little about their accomplishments in my lifetime from watching the news except for the times they went to war. According to Wikipedia, they have been involved in 5 wars. World Peace should be here any moment I guess.

edit on 24/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added source and a quote

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So when you pan off all the unwanted material, common sense looks like this.

The U.N is an organization populated by most of the countries in the world.that have dedicated themselves to the preservation of world peace by ensuring that every war they become involved in, is actually a world war.

Now for the truth.

The U.N. is only a guise for a world organization that is so evil and diabolic from its conception. As evidenced
by its own recent history, which shows a total contrast of interests compared to stated goals. That it can actually be held up as objective evidence to the existence of an evil somewhere beyond that which we know
to be in the heart of men.
The common man just isn't this evil or intelligent in the workings of evil. I have always believed in an evil outside of man that exists to perpetuate and expand on the evil that man is capable of. The Devil Satan whatever you call him.the god of this world is that evil. He could not have offered the kingdoms of this world, if they were not his to offer. This world is soon to pass away one way or another, as we see so many ways that it could end.
It must happen but it will be a good thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi Randy,

I never heard that song before.

Great thread!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm kinda on the fence still over the end of the world scenario. If anything will be over, I think it will be mainly humans (or at least large numbers of them) but that is purely a guess. I think history does offer some hope. Just about every bad thing that has happened to us, we have won out in the end, sometimes in spite of insurmountable odds. Science does great things, but also some very #ty things too, much in the name of money. Money does make the world go round but greed makes it spin erratically.

I personally believe that most humans are basically good, when conditions allow. I think most of what Chaplin said in his Great Dictator speech is also true. Love, happiness and cooperation are the way to go, just not military, political and corporate cooperation as that invariably increases profits for the few and reduces living conditions for the many. Stick people in a ghetto with no hope of work, money and a decent life? Well, I think we all know the consequences of those kind of actions.

I know how to get out of it. We just revoke the treaty. Its that simple. No one will dare though

I hadn't heard the Robert Plant song either. Its quite ironic that if you play a part of Stairway to Heaven (I think it was that track) backwards, he is singing about Satan and a Tool-shed apparently.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I personally believe that most humans are basically good, when conditions allow.

I'm not even sure we are talking about human beings. So many of them obviously thrive on wickedness.
Our own congreess is currently deciding if their going to add torture to the NDAA bill. They can't wait to
start torturing americans.

It seems the onlydifference is the cloths they wear.
Wolves in sheeps clothing..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

:You had to pick a Mel Gibson film didn't you? Assuming he got it correct (which I believe is a contentious statement from some of the criticism I've read about that film), that is an example of institutionalised violence. Whether that's due to the state or religion, it still comes down to the same thing, imposing one's beliefs and or ideals on society as a whole.

I was thinking more along the lines of those isolated Indian-type tribes living in peace and harmony with each other and their surroundings.

top topics

join