It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MATRIX-II : RELOADED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Anyone on ATS saw Matrix II. I will come out in France the 16th may. If you saw it, How is this episode ?

AF1

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It sucks it's horrible. Just joking with you, not out in the states yet, but from what I've seen it looks like it is gonna kick some major @$$.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
You can see Kanu REEVES morphing into a ascii caracter, in the Matrix-Style.
You know they use a system like the moving picture you can find in Korn-Flakes present...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
when it's coming out here in the states? i thought it was supposed to be released at the end of March.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I believe early may.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
May 15th here in Australia, May 15th...
The game too, May 15th...

Gonna be pretty big I'd imagine, looking forward to it.

May 15th...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It's being released May 15th practically everywhere across the world.

If you guys haven't seen it yet, download the very high-res Quicktime version of the "final" Reloaded trailer, its got alot more scenes than the previous teasers.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Forgot to mention, watch the Animatrix episodes as well, they are really cool. I can't wait to see "Final Flight of the Osiris."

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
that guy looks trippy as hell

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
is he a hybrid grey? lol

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Aren't they the protectors of the gatekeeper, the person who holds important details about Zion... can't remember, was reading about the plots in an article but I no longer have it.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I love how those characters morph, and travel through objects....Drool...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
yeah i am watching all the trailers
when they morph its wicked.

I can't wait for this movie and I can't wait for the video game

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is that a toothbrush in his hand?
It could be an advert for Colgate!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No its a future version of the neralizer.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
...I am SOOOO hanging out to see this movie...

The first Matrix had me handing over cash at the theatre some 12 or so times...wore the video out (particularily around the lobby scene) and had to get it on DVD...lord knows how many times I've seen it...and it still rocks!

Can't wait...and also have a sneaky invite to the NZ Premiere of it...so will see it before the rest of the unwashy plebs in society *laughs maniacally*

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   

It could be an advert for Colgate!

lol

I have downloaded all the trailers or teasers however you wanna call them.

This is such a good year for the movie industry;

The matrix II & III
The Terminator III
2 fast 2 furious
X2: X-men 2
Bad Boys 2
Tomb Raider 2
LOTR III The Return Of The King

.... any more big movies coming out?

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
...seeing as how ya mentioned LotR - Return of the King...heres a little tid-bit for ya:

My flatmate and a few friends have been doing 'pick-up shots' and scenes for Return of the King. They did a drinking scene last week, which doesn't feature in the book but hey, its filmed in NZ, so drinking is a given.

But anyway...Gimli and Legolas and a group of Rohan/Gondorians are having a piss-up and start playing drinking games. Legolas questions Gimli as to the point of the game, to which Gimli replies "The point? The point my pointy eared friend is to drink as much mead as you can...and the last one standing wins!" Basically everyone gets completely trashed...yet Legolas, in a very Star Trek Vulcan like way appears unaffected and looks around puzzled at these people falling over drunk etc.

Final shot is of Legolas and Gimli, everyone else is passed out drunk...Gimli says "See...humans...can't handle their mead" and promptly falls over backwards unconscious. Legolas however is looking at his hand and says "Hmmm...my hands are starting to tingle a little, think its taking affect"...looks around and notices everyone, including Gimli, is now unconscious and calmly says "So...game over then??"

...my flatmate and a few friends will be very visible during this sequence...they could also be seen featured a few times during Two Towers...

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by alien]

top topics

join