It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you befriend an alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So 98% of us would. i like that. Although, i would be initially scared and yet, would become very protective i feel.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

No I don't think I could be friends with a ET. I have no qualms against them or any human for that matter I just don't think two VERY different beings cannot exist for long without a power struggle. Aliens asking for civil rights or Humans wanting an equal share of ET Tech. so no. We can't even get along with the people across the street! let alone Alfa Centary.

HOWEVER I hope cyborg women come along and are cheap, sexy and come with a "MUTE" buttion

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
here is a clip of a tribe meeting a white guy for the first time:
www.liveleak.com...
they're curious, but friendly... and by the end of it everyones smiling. this is how they deal with visitors to their world.

Being friendly to the white guys didn't work out so good for the Native American
And everyone celebrating Thanksgiving is just rubbing it in.

Just like everything else in American history... just another HOAX

The Real Thanksgiving
www.danielnpaul.com...

Enjoy that turkey... I will be having a nice steak

As to Aliens I hear that the last time we ran into them on that Moon landing.... we were told to get the hell off and don't come back. And now Obama has told NASA they can't go back to the Moon...

Hmmmm
edit on 24-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Not sure why you all assume that just because Aliens have a star drive means that they are way ahead of us in technology? Tesla had it figured out 100 years ago. Had we gone into research instead of war we might have one now too.

These guys? No I wouldn't try to be friends...

This Pleiadian Princess?

Take me to your leader

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
An alien named Alf crashed his ship into my garage. He is messy and rude. Oh, oops my fantasy world is spilling into reality. But if I would befriend a alien . Depends on the alien.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
For me it depends on the circumstance. Were I abducted, I'd try to break its neck. If however it came down in its sweet ride in the middle of the day and cautiously came towards me with a demeanor that indicated it was friendly, then yes.

After building trust, I may go into the vehicle. I keep thinking of "To Serve Man" here. So the trust would take a bit

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I would. I completely would. That implies obviously that this ET would also in some way befriend me, but before anyone here or there sees a problem in it, I would more than gladly take the opportunity !

I work in an international environment, and where I happen to spend 8hrs of my days everyday, about 50 nations are represented. Some people are extremely grumpy and unhappy. I am not part of them and as a matter of fact, I appreciate everyday of my work there because it IS special. Some people can't just seem to like it, but I am lucky to be there.

In the same kind of position, I would be extremely grateful to be able to befriend an 'ET'. Wouldn't that be fantastic ?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Text
i would definitively befriend an alien the human race have proved to be a sick and twisted race so lets give the little green men a chance bet there loyal, full of new and exciting things and you will never get sick of them blabbering on about there planet!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What's the point of befriending an alien?

Take it from the movie 'ET'..They'll be a selfish species that will leave you to go back home.

You'll only become emotionally attached to the alien, invest your time & money..& for what.

To have your heart broken.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

So... you were just dumped in a field after your abduction then?

Pity that...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Absolutely. In fact if anything crazy happens in 2012 I hope it's that. I would love to meet alien life and learn more about the universe/life in general from another intelligent perspective that hopefully we could find a way to communicate with. I would volunteer to meet them first if people were nervous...I don't feel as though I'm alone in this.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
I would. I completely would. That implies obviously that this ET would also in some way befriend me, but before anyone here or there sees a problem in it, I would more than gladly take the opportunity !

You could invite them over for Thanksgiving Dinner

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
sure, i got nuthin' against foreigners.

giggity.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Already have, or rather, she befriended me. Quite some time ago, back in 2000. Very friendly, she took me many places and showed me many things. I would not give that experience for a million dollars.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Already have, or rather, she befriended me. Quite some time ago, back in 2000. Very friendly, she took me many places and showed me many things. I would not give that experience for a million dollars.

Listen.. next time can you swing by and take me up for a quick look at the moon? If not perhaps a few snapshots on your way by?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

ABSOLUTELY

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
as to the OP, no, i'd shoot it in the face, preferably with a really big shotgun so it's head just dissapears with a satisfying 'boom' then 'splat' noise like when i play resident evil.

i hate those bastards!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinterskogen
I saw a documentary once where someone claimed Grays liked Strawberry Ice Cream and Tibetan music.

Better go stock up then i guess

I'm not sure I've ever heard Tibetan music but I do like strawberry ice cream. I guess if they were friendly and nice then sure, why not. If they like ice cream then I guess they couldn't be all that bad

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yeah,,
I'd be a friend to an ET.
particularly if it was like Paul.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
What's the point of befriending an alien?

Take it from the movie 'ET'..They'll be a selfish species that will leave you to go back home.

You'll only become emotionally attached to the alien, invest your time & money..& for what.

Your thinking of human women. If aliens think like them then we are all royally screwed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join