It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Thanksgiving !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL on ATS !

Today, America celebrates Thanksgiving Day, a harvest festival that finds it’s root in 1621 Plymouth Colony.

It is a tradition at my family’s celebration that we each share “What we are Thankful for over the past year”.

I would encourage each of us to reflect over the past year and share with our ATS family “What We Are Thankful For”

In this same vain I will begin with:

I am Thankful For ATS, it gives each of us a vehicle to share with our friends worldwide, empowering the people through a shared interest it making our little Planet a better place for all of us to thrive.

So, a special THANKS go out to the Site Owners… Thank You guys for providing this forum,

And to all of the Moderators, whose live we make very difficult with T&C…thanks guys for your dedication and your sacrifices for our benefit.

I know that I am not alone in my Praise of ALL of the ATS Staff.

JOB WELL DONE !

Feel free to follow my example and share with your ATS Family

“What You are Thankful For this Year”

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
For the first time in my life I am in a place where you cannot get Thanksgiving dinner. There is no turkey; there is no dressing and there sure as hell ain't no sweet potato pie. This is how it is now. Thank heavens for beer.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thank, happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Personally, I stopped celebrating last year, so I will be solo this year as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
And a Happy Thanksgiving to all on ATS - old timers, newbies, lurkers, one & all!
This year I'm thankful for a new job, the new man in my life, healthy kids & MY DIVORCE! lolol

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Where would that be?

And are we talking toilet wine when you say beer?

top topics

join