It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry gets pulled over and bullies a female cop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Not sure if this has been posted before, but here it is. It sure sounds like him. Is this the way Perry thinks he should treat police officers? Is he and his "driver" above the law? Im just curious, but This attitude of "Im better than you" makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Now don't get me wrong, I can't stand the guy, but I don't see any "bullying" going on here. I think the title is definitely designed as an attention grabber, and the video doesn't really deliver. It may not even be him. There are only a couple of ways we could be certain, and as far as I know most of us do not have access to that information.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'm thinking his 15 minutes of fame has run out ... hasn't it?
They luv the guy in Texas .. and that's where he should stay.
He isn't presidential material.
(then again .. neither is Obama and the mob bought into him)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I suspect that is him.

It matches his build, hair color and voice, but more importantly...he whips out his ID..which I am assuming is his Federal ID and begins the conversation "See my ID??" "Are you writing him a ticket?" "Why don't you just let us get on down the road"

Only people who think they can intimidate walk up to a cop and say "See my ID"?? It is like saying "Do you know who I am??"

Ef em for expecting this woman to roll over because of his "position"...and kudos to the woman for doing her job no matter who it is that she pulled over.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yeah, that voice certainly belongs to him. If he had done the right thing, it would have been remaining in the vehicle and silent unless spoken to by the officer. But no, Perry is a bully plain and simple. There's lots of videos out there of him being a punk in general - No question about that.

new topics

top topics

join