It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American peoples arrogance about the occupy movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
reply to post by theRhenn

And how is it "probably the biggest" Have you seen the masses in Spain,Portugal,Greece.....Isreal? Then look at the population of those countries.They be pissin you
No "probably" about it. Egocentricity?Yes.

And I am glad that Americans dont go around blaming the rest of the world for your problems.That would be insane since you cause most of the problems.But wait....Americans often do blame other countries for their problems. Countries like China.Most Americans just hate that countries like China and India are beating them at their own game.And even piss-ant countries like Venezuala arent scared of you anymore.

You seem deluded.

Dont get your panties in a wad..
When I said probably the biggest, I just mean generaly since we have so many states here doing it all at the same time. Probably does not mean "IT DEFINATLY IS". Just means maybe. Probably. Show me some numbers that reflect that the US isnt counted with more members than another country (and if it's OWS then yes, OWS IS the US version so it is it's own) and I will side with you on your numbers. Till then, my probably is just a general, no-real thought included way of saying, I dunno, but from the amount of states and people in each state involved.. It's possible.

Not deluded.. I just dont really have much interest in our "ows". How do we know that this is not someones ploy to fire up more laws against us? Im not saying it was, and I have no clue either way, but 9/11 screwed us americans with such laws that tore our privacy from us.. If that was possible, why couldnt this be another false flag for such an operation?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

TextDont get your panties in a wad..

Ha! Ok,I can get a little carried away

<< 1   >>

join