It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Twins are cheap

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Mayor Michael Bloomberg hailed the Republican National Convention as an economic boon to the city, but it turned out to be a bust for the poor saps stuck serving the tight-fisted Bush girls. According to the New York Post�s Page Six, the debaucherous twins spent all night Wednesday getting trashed at the Manhattan club Avalon, and then stiffed the help. As the Post reports, "They [and their entourage of about 25] drank $4,500 dollars worth of drinks � bottles and bottles of vodka,' says a club insider. 'Then, having been comped all the alcohol, they left a $48 tip. We thought 1 per cent was kind of outrageous, considering they are the president's daughters.'"

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Are you reading the paper in print or do you have a link?

That's a heck of a comp.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wow. That is a big comp.

I, too, would like to see a link.

[edit on 9-5-2004 by EliteXizer]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's also $180/head. Now, I'm not saying that's impossible. If I hand-picked the 25 from my friends, I could come up with 25 of them that could drink that much, but I'm justing saying...

a link is needed.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
Mayor Michael Bloomberg hailed the Republican National Convention as an economic boon to the city, but it turned out to be a bust for the poor saps stuck serving the tight-fisted Bush girls.

I fail to grasp the import of this item, even if it is true that the Bush twins are cheap. At least, they haven't appeared in public in see-through evening gowns, yet.

[edit on 04/9/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They do look cheap! They look like little tramps, actually. They talk like they are, too. These people graduated college? They can't even tell a joke right! They may look cheap, but they are true American princesses, and their price would be no less that a portion of your soul. And a minimum of 15Mil net worth...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What is the importance? Hell, I'm about as "liberal" as they come here and I can't figure how this could even be somewhat useful in the realm of politics. Please help me out here. Are trying to make a connection between alcoholism and heredity?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The connection of heredity and acoholism has already been made. I'm proof of that. That is worth mentioning, though. It reminds me that it is also worth mentioning that if you find one of the Bush girls drunk, you could probably purchase some quality time for less than 2 more Long Island Iced Teas, and a few well timed lies...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
The connection of heredity and acoholism has already been made. I'm proof of that. That is worth mentioning, though. It reminds me that it is also worth mentioning that if you find one of the Bush girls drunk, you could probably purchase some quality time for less than 2 more Long Island Iced Teas, and a few well timed lies...

I was think more along the lines of BOTH of them

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Twice the Bush for half the price!

Less costly! Tastes Cheesy!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Politically: Who cares?

Socially: Jenna is kind of cute...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
PEOPLE magazine and National enquirer wanted to run stories on them that included drinking and drugs (pot) but the first lady got so outrage to the possibility that the spoke person for the white house had a talk with the people magazine the article was suppose to be cover story on June 18.

www.freerepublic.com...

Jenna Bush, has used the secret services to help her get a friend form jail on drunk related incident, William Bridges, reportedly told his jailers that he was Jenna Bush's boyfriend.

dir.salon.com...

It seems that the girls in the bush family are seen as problematic, Jeb Bush's daughter, has been in rehab every body is aware of that.

As to the truth of the article (people) I have not clue if it came out or not.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
*Sigh*, I knew those girls were dunces. Even though I like Bush...I knew it haha.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well......they sound like the normal kids to me, just very rich ones.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
MMMM, you gotta love a set of cheap twins....

My kind of girls....
Is this a 2 for 1 discount?

[edit on 6-9-2004 by CazMedia]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I was just thinking the same thing Amuk, but, Ill bet it will take more than a few Long Islands

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Well......they sound like the normal kids to me, just very rich ones.

same

They seemed nice to me

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by Amuk

I was just thinking the same thing Amuk, but, Ill bet it will take more than a few Long Islands

No problem.

I wonder if they like Moonshine?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Politically: Who cares?

Socially: Jenna is kind of cute...

She thinks so too.

Just for you.

Personally, I'm a Baby Babs man. Surface crazy doesn't cut it, but still waters run deep.

Assuming of course they were real people and not the idiots I keep seeing on TV.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Texas has a lot of cute females with nice accents.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join