It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kind & good people get screwed all the time, people are JERK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
it is extremely difficult to be a good & kind guy, others will abuse you at all costs.

people are jerk.

you don't have to agree with me, just go out and try help, be kind & good, see how fast they can start to abuse you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
the people that behave badly to kind people have suffered. they were victims some time in their life and dont know how to compensate this pains. they are not aware that they were victims and are now looking for scapegoats and "victims" to release their frustration.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
the people that behave badly to kind people have suffered. they were victims some time in their life and dont know how to compensate this pains. they are not aware that they were victims and are now looking for scapegoats and "victims" to release their frustration.

Maybe some are.

But then most people are just idiots. No excuses.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Okandetre

Originally posted by icepack

Maybe some are.

But then most people are just idiots. No excuses.

to become an idiot, you have to have idiotic influences in your childhood, no guilt here.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Always be firm but fair and remember that its important you show empathy and kindness when appropriate!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser
it is extremely difficult to be a good & kind guy, others will abuse you at all costs.

people are jerk.

you don't have to agree with me, just go out and try help, be kind & good, see how fast they can start to abuse you.

Without you giving an example of what you mean here, it's difficult to say why you started your thread.

I will only say this, whenever you were being kind and helping, you had an expectation for your act. There is where you went wrong.

It's ok to be kind and help, it's when you expect something in return that it not longer is just being kind and good, you turn the act of what you did into being something about you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
While it may appear that "most" people are just douche bags, it's likely there are more nice people out there than you know, they just need to see a little more from other people. Every kind act is it's own reward. It helps everyone. Don't let the haters get you down. There are nice people out there. I am one. My wife is one. We've had some bad experiences, but far more positive overall. It's worthwhile even if the other person is too stupid to see it for what it is.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The simple answer to this, is don't let them abuse you.

If you get screwed over by one or two people in your life, then perhaps you've just come across a couple of "jerks" as you put it.

If it is continually happening to you, you need to look inside yourself to figure out why.

The world is full of people wanting to take advantage of others good nature, but it is your choice ultimately as to whether you allow them to abuse you or not, or how you allow it to affect you.
edit on 24-11-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I hope you don't allow the jerks in your life to control how you act towards others in the future. Keep being kind and good and eventually you'll attract other nice people and you won't even notice the jerks.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I hope you don't allow the jerks in your life to control how you act towards others in the future. Keep being kind and good and eventually you'll attract other nice people and you won't even notice the jerks.

Well, see, this is good in theory.

But if the OP is continuously being kind natured and generous to the wrong types of people, they are going to continue to take advantage of the situation.

Whats the saying?

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"

I'm not saying the OP should stop being kind to people, i'm saying that if you give certain people too many second chances, then you're going to continue to be used and abused.

It would also help if the OP elaborates on why they made this thread. Because i'm just making assumptions here.

edit on 24-11-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

people are jerk.

Well, I believe in two things:

You get out of life what you put into it.

And this one should make you feel better:

Karma is often a mean & nasty bitch.

Enjoy the holiday.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

How did it make you feel to be kind and good? Isn't that reward enough?

Originally posted by supine
I will only say this, whenever you were being kind and helping, you had an expectation for your act.

OP, seems you may think you need approval from people. Perhaps you could start by looking there. Do you approve of yourself? If so, who else's approval really matters??
edit on 24/11/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join