It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive False Flag Just Before or After Christmas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The powers that be, that are stifling everyone’s freedom in the United States and elsewhere, have a backup plan IMO. There is no way they would enter into this hideous course of action to bring about a New World Order without planning for the political awakening of the people.

I guarantee that they have a dastardly plan to set off and commit a massive false flag attack to enforce fear on the American public. Without fear the NWO will never succeed and people are waking up fast to tyranny coming to the states and if the people are to accept this tyranny the false flag operation must be up to the task.

I believe there is a tipping point which we will reach just before or after Christmas. As more people become more politically active and aware of the globalist lies, the only hand left to play by the powers that be will be the false flag event, at which point marshal law will be introduced. We have heard many politicians during the debates install fear into the public by saying things like “our cities are under threat”.

This type of statement IMO points to only one device, a nuclear device, whether that is a dirty bomb or an enhanced nuclear device capable of massive destruction. If you believe that TPTB are not capable of orchestrating such an event then you need to open your eyes further and see through the dark, for you are still blind.

What everyone needs to be aware of, if such a thing happens, it will be orchestrated by the globalists and they must be held responsible. We need to portray this message to the globalists also, for they need to understand that if they carry out such an attack there will be many people who know they are responsible and will be held to account for their actions.

Consider what the globalists are trying to achieve, what they are trying to do is absolutely massive and draconian, and this requires massive actions, especially if their agenda falters, if it falters they will need a massive event to get back on track.

Of course, this is only my opinion, but I believe it’s not without merit.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

one thing I have been keep on the tip of my brain is Leonid Elenin = 911 di noel...grain of salt

edit

Op, be careful about what else you say on the matter. You do not want to get caught up in the scapegoatocracy.

edit on 24-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

What does Leonid Elenin have to do with anything?

Just because you thought something up, doesn't make it real...

Same goes for the OP.

edit on 24/11/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Lol, not too sure what you mean about scapegoat. I know I wont be, as I am not in the US. That said however, i do honestly believe that all of us on ATS see TPTB at different levels to a degree, I think there are some here who do not think TPTB are capable of such an act, where I see TPTB are capable of anything to further thier agenda

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by jcord

What does Leonid Elenin have to do with anything?

Just because you thought something up, doesn't make it real...

Same goes for the OP.

edit on 24/11/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

That is why I said grain of salt. I will buy you a John Deere.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What I mean is do not go into too much detail, such as naming a location. If you turn out to be correct you could receive a visit from global hawk.

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by jcord

Lol, not too sure what you mean about scapegoat. I know I wont be, as I am not in the US. That said however, i do honestly believe that all of us on ATS see TPTB at different levels to a degree, I think there are some here who do not think TPTB are capable of such an act, where I see TPTB are capable of anything to further thier agenda

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I guarantee that they have a dastardly plan to set off and commit a massive false flag attack to enforce fear on the American public.

You guarantee? they are trying to enforce fear on people....

what the hell are you doing with a thread like this? they are trying to scare people. what are you doing?

you have brought fear into the room and placed it on the table. you have no evidence, no proof, you have nothing to back this up yet you guarantee a massive false flag before or after christmas.

so thats like saying there will be a major disaster today or the next day or soon, or early next year . if something happens, great , you can blame TPTB and show everyone this thread. if nothing happens well, who's even gonna rember this thread. you can just throw up another one.

thread should be in the thrash.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I believe there is a tipping point which we will reach just before or after Christmas. As more people become more politically active and aware of the globalist lies, the only hand left to play by the powers that be will be the false flag event, at which point marshal law will be introduced. We have heard many politicians during the debates install fear into the public by saying things like “our cities are under threat”.

So, basically this is just a prediction on your part. You have absolutely no evidence that such an event is going to take place. People are going to suddenly wake up in just a matter of weeks, huh?

This type of statement IMO points to only one device, a nuclear device, whether that is a dirty bomb or an enhanced nuclear device capable of massive destruction. If you believe that TPTB are not capable of orchestrating such an event then you need to open your eyes further and see through the dark, for you are still blind.

What statement? This is all just your theory, unless you are hinting at something you know, specifically that the rest of us do not. What exactly are you planning?

What everyone needs to be aware of, if such a thing happens, it will be orchestrated by the globalists and they must be held responsible. We need to portray this message to the globalists also, for they need to understand that if they carry out such an attack there will be many people who know they are responsible and will be held to account for their actions.

Once again, what are you planning? I am asking because this sounds like something that YOU are planning.

Consider what the globalists are trying to achieve, what they are trying to do is absolutely massive and draconian, and this requires massive actions, especially if their agenda falters, if it falters they will need a massive event to get back on track.

Of course, this is only my opinion, but I believe it’s not without merit.

My, your flip flopping around here, going from saying something is a statement to it just being your opinion. Which is it?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

I guarantee that they have a dastardly plan to set off and commit a massive false flag attack to enforce fear on the American public.

You guarantee? they are trying to enforce fear on people....

what the hell are you doing with a thread like this? they are trying to scare people. what are you doing?

you have brought fear into the room and placed it on the table. you have no evidence, no proof, you have nothing to back this up yet you guarantee a massive false flag before or after christmas.

so thats like saying there will be a major disaster today or the next day or soon, or early next year . if something happens, great , you can blame TPTB and show everyone this thread. if nothing happens well, who's even gonna rember this thread. you can just throw up another one.

thread should be in the thrash.

2nd that!!! Far too many bollax threads! If site moderation was better focussed then we would have less of this sort of fearmongering horse sh.t!!!

TPTB are for real but this sort of thread helps them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
See what I mean, Op. Nothing has happened yet and already what I said is happening.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

never mind turning leonid into dinoel , i think they are up to something here;

911 and all, looks dodgey

baking911.com...
edit on 24-11-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I guranteefor this reason

If a group want to install a world order run by a global cabal then one has to ensure that all people are willing to go along with the idea. However, to get people on board is no easy task, and if there is a true uprising then it will have to be "nipped in the bud" or the world order will fail.

It has been stated in thier own words, "many people will be against it but they will have to be bought aboard kicking and screaming if necessary". In addition we have been also been told, "there is no going back".

I have paraphrased a little but this is what we have been told as researchers.

These two statements alone illustrate the intensity od the globalist agenda. They want their NWO and they do not give a damn how many are crushed to get it.

So ask yourself this simple question and provide and answer.

What happens if the people rise up properly, how will the elite ensure thier power since "there is no going back".

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
What I mean is do not go into too much detail, such as naming a location. If you turn out to be correct you could receive a visit from global hawk.

Get your facts straight: the Global Hawk, as I HAVE seen it, is completely unfit to carry weapons. This bird is for reconnaissance only.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

can you just clarify what people are going to rise up?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by jcord

never mind turning leonid into dinoel , i think they are up to something here;

911 and all, looks dodgey

baking911.com...
edit on 24-11-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

Could the De..s...sert, be a clue as to where the false flag will be?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

This should be posted in the predictions forum, sorry mods

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I am not sure but I reckon in europe. Look, I didnt post this lightly, it took me a week to even consider posting this. At the moment we are seeing internal strife like never before and we will see his get far worse yet. As each day passes the internal uprisings get worse, I calculate that by christmas or not long after the internal strife in countries will be massive. Around this time we are going to see economic collapse on a scale never seen before. A loaf of bread will be too expenaive to buy and when people go hungry they have to fight for survival. At this poiny TPTB (globalists) have two choices, either quell the violence and get the people to fall in line with the agenda or go to jail when the people win.

To quell the violence they will, I believe, use the false flag tactic, blame someone else to ensure deniability, and offer a final solution for the people.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

Yes, a prediction, sorry. This should be in the predictions forum. I have asked mods to move it for me

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

it took you a whole week to come up with this theory.

well, i'm gonna give you a star and flag just for your honesty. good for you.

you have convinced me now , i will keep my eyes open and let you know if i see anyhting strange. good luck.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Hold on, I would like to address the "fear into the room". Firstly, fear is not something to be turned away from, IMO but confronted, otherwise you will be living in fear for the rest of your life. As for evidence I have laid down "some" evidence based upon various issues facing the world today, such as economics and the mindset of the people we are facing.

Its only when we face or fears can we address the source of our fears and get rid of them. I amnalso afraid of what lays ahead for us all, but only when we decide to face such troubles can we actually deal with them.

I have made a prediction, and I hope I am wrong. I maybe incorrect for the time, but I believe that we need to understand just how dangerous these people are. For we need to match the verosity of such tyranny in our actions whatever they may be, if we don't then how can we possibly succeed?

edit on 24-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join