It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eve of WW III as told by Michel de Notredame (Nostradamus)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinogur
When people say Nostradamus was wrong, what they dont think is that, maybe he was predicting the future if everything stayed the same, like there were no major changes in the world (that one line/chain of events). But there have changes (so the world takes a different chain of events)

That's one big cop out.......either Nostradamus "saw" the future or he didn't............If he saw the future then he would KNOW which path the world took, and not predicted paths that weren't taken.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

It only takes 7.7 billion people to think somthing into your realm of life.

I cant wait to all you humans bring the real 'God' into your realm of life before it really gets out of hand.

edit on 5-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued. - Qur'an, 22:73

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

thanks for the welcome I learnt something new about Nostradamus now that I did not know before and reading it makes sense now about how he mixed them up on purpose it was a case of be branded a mad man or burn at the stake I suppose I would rather be labeled a loon than burn ,and I also get the creeps from the story of the french woman getting dragged into the bush from behind and hearing a weird voice saying something like ahh we have been expecting you or something like that makes you wonder about how many missing persons worldwide have been whisked away to another dimension...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

have you ever heard of the akashic records said to exist on another plane of existance where one can tap into a vast store of knowledge past present and future ,a man called Edgar Cayce in the states said that he accessed this when in a trance and he made quite accurate predictions as well ,I wonder if Nostradamus tapped into this same source of knowledge it would explain how he managed to predict so many world events.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join