It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eve of WW III as told by Michel de Notredame (Nostradamus)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You don't have to be guarded, I'm happy to talk to you. I really do like it when we can all learn from each other. I simply don't think that certain kinds of people have any business posting on a thread for the sole purpose of intimidating other people.

As to your question- absolutely! I believe that throughout history people have had experiences- psychic ones & others- that are beyond the realm of common human experience for them, & that it has been hard for many of them to describe what occurred & what they saw without some common frame of reference. Sometimes the meaning of such a description could be anyone's guess, so it's good to come up with one or two good theories as to what such a person could have meant. The older the account, the harder it can be to figure out what happened.

You have it right on the button that such accounts sometimes rely heavily upon symbolism in their descriptions at times. I think one example could be the visions of Ezekiel from the Bible. Some theorise that the "wheels within a wheel" are descriptions of disc-shaped spacecraft, & that the angels with the white garments & "clear firmaments" about their heads were ancient astronauts in spacesuits. People like Erich von Daniken & others believe that all religions began in this same manner!

I think there's a lot more to spirituality than that. However, in the Gnostic Bible, the God of the Garden of Eden is not the One God, it's His wicked son who impersonates Him & enslaves human beings in the Garden, deceiving people into thinking he is the One Most High when he is not. In the Gnostic Bible, the Serpent is a hero who rescues Adam & Eve from the Garden by telling them how they have been deceived!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

You're quite welcome. Thanks for the compliment. Take your time reading it all & taking it in & have fun with it, too. I did this for all of us, & it's free! Beats watching television!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

YOU, TOO?! You bet I test the waters, too, so to speak, to learn what it is that I might be getting into before I wade into a thread! Good gods, I know I'm not always right, & I try to stay as fluid as possible with theories & beliefs concerning all of this old mysterious stuff. I don't try to bend things to fit per se; I approach it as if I were putting a giant jigsaw puzzle together. Sometimes a bit of information or an interpretation will seem to shine like a beacon & I will try it to see how it fits in the whole. More often than not it takes more than one try & some changes here & there to find just the right spot. Plenty of times somewhere down the line I see some of it is a mistake & it's time to redo it or start over.

I have enough respect for this subject to want to understand it the best that I can, & all the help I can give & receive to & from others makes it more fun & rewarding- not just for me, but for others.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Sadly, the power of humankind to wreak its own destruction could make what you've told me all too likely. I pray every day that it will not be so, but the way that things have been escalating in the Mid-East today with Syria, Russia & the US have me trembling in my shoes at times. Wars are fought to make money, & there are too many despots in danger of going broke in this world right now. People like those don't want peace- they want control; to have it all & to be rich. Things seem as if they're going to get a lot worse before they get better, & I so wish it were over with!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomaMayLi
reply to post by Spruk

YOU, TOO?! You bet I test the waters, too, so to speak, to learn what it is that I might be getting into before I wade into a thread! Good gods, I know I'm not always right, & I try to stay as fluid as possible with theories & beliefs concerning all of this old mysterious stuff. I don't try to bend things to fit per se; I approach it as if I were putting a giant jigsaw puzzle together. Sometimes a bit of information or an interpretation will seem to shine like a beacon & I will try it to see how it fits in the whole. More often than not it takes more than one try & some changes here & there to find just the right spot. Plenty of times somewhere down the line I see some of it is a mistake & it's time to redo it or start over.

I have enough respect for this subject to want to understand it the best that I can, & all the help I can give & receive to & from others makes it more fun & rewarding- not just for me, but for others.

reply to post by RomaMayLi

I do it more to protect the posters, not for my protection. In my honest opinion, what people think of me is not overly relevant to me personally. It's more about blind faith, the minute you start questioning it, is the minute the thread or discussion digresses to agression and insults. Those i wish to avoid, or else a thread quickly becomes full of hate. But i digress.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Nostradamus was a fake predictor and 100% of his predictions were not even, close to what people perceived it to be. Nostradamus used ways that did not even make sense to us real predictors of the future; I and my team of experts are not impressed by any of what he so called predicted.

In the year 1965,we discovered that words, thoughts , writings…even though not true, if believed by a majority of strong minds it would come into the existence in this realm in some form or fashion as the many minds ‘believed it into existence‘.

Scientist that are not government related and who are in some cases privatized, understand this, and have been using this type of ‘Awake Inception’ for a very long time.

Star trek is an example on how a TV show that was thought of could have created some of today’s technology, but because millions believed it, that is why it came true.

Personal Computing
Portable Computer Memory
Wireless Ear-Piece
. GPS
Tricorders
plasma tv
cell phones

TextThe movie The Day After Tomorrow premiered in Mexico City on May 17, 2004 and was released worldwide from May 26 to May 28

The movie came out in 2004, may 26.
6 MONTHS LATER

TextThe 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea mega thrust earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on Sunday, December 26, 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia.

15 MONTHS LATER

TextHurricane Katrina formed over the Bahamas on August 23, 2005 and crossed southern Florida as a moderate Category 1 hurricane, causing some deaths and flooding there before strengthening rapidly in the Gulf of Mexico.

NOSTRUM WASN’T PREDICTING THE FUTURE’ ‘BUT YOU ARE CREATING IT’

I could give you 7,654 examples on how the humans brains of your earth have created some of the most interesting things in your time to become existent in your realm,but we countered 7651before 2007,except the ‘1999 the world would end‘ spell, and after HD CAME OUT,we failed on the day after tommorrow, aswell as others in which had to do with something not in your time. 1999 was very difficult because it had a ‘time factor’…those are the hardest we found out, just like this 2012 stuff.

I will not even get into the eight things you created after the movie 2012 came out, but yea, you are practically creating into your realm what he is talking about and has talked about.

If you think im wrong or a troll so be it, but present conclusive proof on one thing he predicted?
‘Nostradamus’

Be careful what you wish for…or think in masses.
edit on 24-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)
:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Thanks so much for telling me this! I didn't know. Most of what I've read about Arthur comes from Malory's "Le Morte d"Arthur" (I have a nice big old copy of it with all of Aubrey Beardsley's beautiful drawings) & it gives different locations. One day I'd really like to visit Tintagel, the places you've just mentioned, & the Scottish "glass castles" that I've heard so much about!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I know someone that is convinced, that the day, Ariel Sharon passes, is the day that the world will know it is coming to a... well maybe that's better left for him to describe.

Interestingly enough(not sure if it has already been said), in October of this year, his son, Gilad claimed that Ariel Sharon was responsive and sometimes awake. That Ariel moves his fingers when asked questions, and that he 'looks out with a penetrating stare"

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
When people say Nostradamus was wrong, what they dont think is that, maybe he was predicting the future if everything stayed the same, like there were no major changes in the world (that one line/chain of events). But there have changes (so the world takes a different chain of events)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Nostradamus is open to interpretation, but the things that always got me were..

I have a battered old book by Erika Cheetham.which I remember first reading as a kid.
It scared the hell out of me along with the movie called The Man Who Saw Tomorrow.

Sky burning at 45 degree and scattered flame leaps up (Close to New York City 911 ?)
Great King Of Terror = War on terror?
Third antichrist - Mabus - Saddam Hussein?.

"The sky will burn at 45 degrees. Fire approaches the great new city. Immediately huge scattered flame leaps up."

"Mabus will soon die and there will be deafly destruction of people and animals. Suddenly
vengeance will be revealed, a hundred to hand, thirst and hunger when the comet will pass."
It's all great reading + can scare your pants off!

Limbo

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
1:70
Raining starvation & war in Persia (Iran) without cease
Its monarch shall be betrayed by too much faith
Near the end, in France begins
An omen in secret- a star shall land

Not a UFO. Not a meteor. Not a missile. What if it was a satellite or even a stalled out russian probe that should of been on its merry way to Mars? Have they come up with a trajectory on that thing after orbital decay?

If I did this wrong I apologize up front, it's my first post.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Hi there I have looked through passport to magonia there is some interesting stuff in there ,I saw on a thread recently that the quatrains make even more sense when you read them in reverse that is last line first etc they make sense either way you read them except grammatically sometimes backwards sounds better what do you think? I also hope the falling star is under intelligent control...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
My take on this

1:70
Raining starvation & war in Persia (Iran) without cease
Its monarch shall be betrayed by too much faith
Near the end, in France begins
An omen in secret- a star shall land

If these events were to happen then sure, call it world war 3. Me, I would call it the third trumpet. "a third of the waters became bitter" "a star shall fall and its name is wormwood" all that biblical stuff. It connects. Radiation. All signs point to WWIII having to do with radiation. Connect the dots. Never know what info you can dig up.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Don't be silly,
We are going to have an Intergalactic Keg Party
No matter what.
There is an ATS gal down in Key West,Fla. who has it under control.
That's where it is at. She is the Community Organizer for this.
The question is, can you " Be There?"
Go Figure, and find the missing piece to this puzzle.
Right Here on ATS.
As soon as you do, let me know, because I have to bring the kegs.
and,,,, my jar of dirt.

Best to you all

edit on 24-11-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Stupid Typo

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Come-on, come-on, come-on. The wars are financed at the top by the same people. Get rid of those people and no more war. Where do the Russinas get their money? Gee, I wonder. Where does the USA get its money? Gee I wonder. Where do the Islamists get their money? Gee I wonder. Ad infinitum...
Rothchilds wife said it best: "If my sons didn't want war there would be no war".
The Christians want this war so their Savior can show up. So do the islamists. So billions of people have to die so these so-called Saviors can show up. Seems to me if these "Saviors" had any real savior capablities they'd take out the thousand or so peole that are doing all the wars and spare the billions. Otherwise their "Saviors" are co-conspirators in the genocide.
You people on this forum are smarted than that. Follow the money. The same people at the top are runing both sides of the showdown and they've got the Christians and Islamist helping them. War vet

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
Well, I am pretty sure we will see WWIII, in our life time, and I am no prophet.. We can just read the newspaper or the news, or the internet news stories, for you savy cats like me. Nostradamus, is about the only prophet I can put some stock into, me being a poet as well, I understand the magic...

WWIII, is a coming!!

Its been a long time coming since the end of the Storms across Europe,
the stars will align,
and many will once again feel divine,
as the mist of man's blood turns to pools,
filling the crevises and cracks,
where the children of fools hid with their stupid grins,
when they saw the clouds rain out the blood of heroes..

Ya I can see it coming as well...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh boy! Can't wait. Thanks so much!

NOT!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Conversations with Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It is interesting but the "monster born from Ravenna" and the "US air base" is a bit a stretch.
Read several translations about 20 years ago and they all predicted WW III at the end of the 90s but on the other hand I seem to remember something about New York and white snow coming down(9/11).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join