It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member, old follower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have been reading your forums for years and have finally decided to give myself the ability to reply instead of talking at my computer whenever I have an opinion on any of the threads I read.

I am open minded but I admit to trying to be logical whilst wishing for the illogical.

I am opinionated and I am looking forward to sharing my opinions with you.

I am interested in all threads but I have a special interest in aliens and ufos (hence the name!) but I dont like feeble claims. I want aliens to exist but I dont advocate fabricating evidence in order to get people on side. If they exist then evidence will present itself.

Justice and personal growth are important to me but sometimes they can conflict!

What else can I say?

Ask me what you want to know and I will do my best to help if I can!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

With the kind of approach you've outlined to al things "odd" - especially on the subject of ET and UFOs - you will be an asset to the site as Lord knows with some of the threads posted here we need all the rationality and logic we can get!

See you around and good luck.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Thanks - I have seen some of the 'away with the faeries' comments! I hope have my feet on the ground and meet the faeries personally ;c)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It seems like it can not be a coincidence if so many people saw UFOs, Aliens etc. I mean are all these people liars? What was in it for them? I remember the astronaut who died recently and said he wanted to tell everyone UFOs are for real and they all saw them when they went up to the moon in 1969. That was his last words...

I try to become a better person and I believe this is the only way to stay safe in the future. That is why I practice Falun Dafa, cultivation of mind and body according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. A higher form of science if you ask me, including third eye science and other dimensions. I guess that is why you see many scientists and professors among the practitioners. Another great thing is that it is free of charge and it has no membership.

ATS has a great role to play in order to let people find the positive force in this world - everything in this universe is balanced so among all the misery there is bound to be a treasure of gold among us - it is just a matter of finding it before too late...

Just my two cents..

I wish you good luck in the future!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

new topics

top topics

join