It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Allow me to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
TextText Black

To quote this from the Rollin’ Stones, Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a man of many opinions and beliefs but have tried to see everyone’s side of a story. I am in my 40s and have served in the U.S. Air Force for 12 years of my life. I met and married my wife there 20 years ago, and have four teenage sons. I am a typical American, I grew up on the east coast (Queens NYC, and Newark DE) have lived the Great Northwest, Texas, Minnesota, and Now Missouri. I have traveled while in the military throughout the pacific rim and have know some great people from around the country and the world.
I have started over in my life three times and have done it on my own with no help from the government but rather from the charity of others. I help people when I can, and offer assistance to anyone I find on the road in need of help.

I have always been into conspiracies, and crypto zoology. I believe that there is something to Aliens and UFO, both in our past and present..Hell I just love a good story, but not afraid to call BS when I think it is needed.
I know with all my heart that JFK,RFK and MLK murders were the mark of a conspiracy, and that it will happen again if we don’t keep our eyes open.
Well I hope I have offered enough information about myself to understand who I am, I have been here a while looking and reading. I have joined several month ago and have replied to the stories and posts I had found interesting or just to call BS. So I thought now was a good time to introduce myself.

edit on 24-11-2011 by bsmaddux because: forgot to proof read and had some errors..damn brain moves faster than my fingers will type.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
welcome you should enjoy yourself here

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Greetingz & welcome to ATS...

I have been here a while, aswell, and only joined a few weeks ago to post on a few threads i felt needed my input..

edit on 24-11-2011 by aussiemisfit because: editing for "not drunk ppl, lol"

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Welcome to the board, there is a million and one things you can get involved with on here. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bsmaddux

Please to meet cha. But there will be no sympathy for the devil here....... well maybe. Got many who support some questionable things.

Glad you made it in.

And Happy Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
welcome to the world of deception and deceit....I hope you enjoy your time here as i have me self....the world turns as we the human race moves backwards into the depths of hell.

Dont be afraid to speak your words as i am sure you wont this is a web of the weird and the wonderful and the weird far surpasses the wonderful.....

so welcome to this place and you metioned three good conspiracies that still to this day could be better investigated.
edit on 033030p://f45Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

No.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
are you a man of wealth and taste?

edit on 24-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

I am sure glad that I am not the only one old enough to know this song..and thanks for the well wishes.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

welcome to the boards im sort of new myself and enjoy it quite a bit here. .....hope i guess your name.....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

To me it seems like going against the current big dye vat of modern society is the only way up. Morality and virtue seem to have been wiped out these days and you surely don´t see any good people in the news, it is all about misery and selfishness on the screen - so can we see through it?

I try to become a better person and I believe this is the only way to stay safe in the future. That is why I practice Falun Dafa, cultivation of mind and body according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. A higher form of science if you ask me, including third eye science and other dimensions. I guess that is why you see many scientists and professors among the practitioners. Another great thing is that it is free of charge and it has no membership.

ATS has a great role to play in order to let people find the positive force in this world - everything in this universe is always balanced so among all the misery there is bound to be a treasure of gold among us - it is just a matter of finding it before too late...

I wish you good luck in the future!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

new topics

top topics

join