It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: U.S. carrier sent to Syrian coast as tensions flare

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The only reason why the U.S. would fight a physical battle with Russia is to depopulate. U.S. has biological weapons up the ass and many hidden weapons... And we're not talking conspiracy! HAARP, and Flying Saucers. If you don't believe so you shouldn't be on this site. If there are a few true things behind all of the conspiracies we've heard of it's that the U.S. can manipulate the weather and we have flying saucers of our own hidden somewhere. But, the best U.S. weapon of all is this new weapon code name HRTEOH-666 ("Hell Raiser The End of Humanity 666")

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by moondoggy2
Is anyone really too surprised by this news? The American government has all but admitted they want to conquer an a$$ load of countries in the Middle East/North Africa. Syria is just another step towards it.
If anyone doubts it, give this is look:

Conquering The Middle East

Star for you!

I don't think they (USA) had planned for any real resistance though. I also find it funny that the first 6 or so pages of this thread are people boasting about how awesome the US military is, and how they could crush anything that could get in their way. I know it's not intentional, but you guys sound VERY Nazi war-machine like, and we all know how technologically inferior countries banded together to take that down.

People don't mind strong countries who don't boast and really help out, but when all you do is talk about how awesome you are and how you could beat up anybody, you look like a tool.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by milkyway12

Maybe so but i'm afraid the US are NO match for a united force of Russia and China. The US citizens on here who think they can dominate the whole world let alone Russia and China are living in DREAMLAND

True the US would struggle with China & Russia to deal with, but not out classed

How ever

Russia & China are absolutely no match for NATO & US, or "The West"

Which would be the case should Russia & China gang up on the US

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow just wow if i may there was a movie made back in the 80s called Countdown to Looking Glass where an erie similar situation occured though the main events were slightly different it all started with Russia and the USA backing there own Mid East Interests video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
then overthrow your govt.If you care so much about your loved ones,WHY DID YOU PEOPLE MURDER MY LOVED ONES IN SERBIA?

All threads you seem to comment ends up with you ranting and raving how Serbia have been mistreated. Get over it. It's all quite tedious and derails the OP.

NATO and the West intervened against Serbia because their the little war had got out of hand, as demonstrated by the number of Serbians who have gone - and are going - through war crimes trials.

www.icty.org...

Regards
edit on 24/11/2011 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

OH YEAH! and WHO would be worried about the Barack HUSSEIN Obama off port? EXCEPT AMERICA?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This video sums up this thread:

Beware the music is horrible.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Who named Navy’s newest aircraft carrier George H.W. Bush ?

Totally disgusting name.. I cant help but envision a giant floating wrinkly turd.. wicked ugly too.

Gunboat diplomacy at it's stale finest.. yawn.. whatever DC/NATOs goals are, I hope they fail in miserable epic fashion. Failure that results in innocent lives being spared and avoids another insult to humanity act of aggression.

Maybe Syria is going to be the tipping point where nations not launching aggressive wars killing scores of innocent civilians for banker gangster douche nozzles, will finally band together & stand up to the death dealing nwo empire building sociopaths.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by milkyway12

You guys have no idea what America could bring down on other nations if we are mobilized ---- Economic / Strategic mobilization.

sounds like hitler 1939.

Thats funny, I thought Achmedinijad sounded more like Hitler with his hyperbolic statements regarding what fate he wants to bring to Israel. I LOVE all you KIDS who think they know what war is like. NEWS FLASH, EVEN THOSE OF YOU that SAW Dessert Storm on TV don't really know what war is or should be.

War takes no prisoners
War does not discriminate
War knows no mercy
War cares not that you are man or woman, child or elderly.
War is not something to be liked, or sought but it is a reality of humanity.

OUR hypocracy is to continue to insist on saving or extending lives (UN-NATURALLY) and then complain about over population, lack of food, and jobs etc. So WHICH IS IT! Save lives? or keep a balance? Like it or not, war always has been and always will be a way of life.

In the next WW,,,, The U.S. *MAY not win but I am pretty confident that we WILL take down the rest of the world with us. ;-)

War is the great stabilizer of the planet. At 7 billion people on the planet, we are rapidly approaching the unsustainable point where food is concerned. With so many countries approaching or IN bankruptcy, it is one of the greatest economic machines.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

All that would achieve is to allow some other nation to go around the world blowing peeps up....but probably with far less caution or consideration and far more indiscriminantly

Please explain to me how the millions killed in the wars so far has been done with consideration or how drones bombing peeps is showing them consideration..Your reply perplexes me.....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankieNinja

war = destruction = loss
war can never give gain, maybe its a short term shot or boost, but on the long run its not worth it. imo.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not sure if this is correct but could this aircraft carrier parked out in the ocean serve as a safe haven for americans to be airlifted out of Syria? Maybe we are reading too much into this, after all its just sabre ratting, again.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

as if I care...

The ends justify the means. Russia is the means to a global slavonic rule command.

LOL!... I'm starting to hear the chanting SOVIET anthems so infamously portrayed in the movie Hunt for Red October. How about we redirect a tesla pulse directly over your massive Methane deposites, and heat up the waters there to just the right temperature?

Might even fry your submarine base up there...

SIZZLIN'!!

I'm all for it! I'd rather melt the whole planet into a scorched cinder than concede.

How does anyone win against someone like that? They don't. They melt right along with the rest of us.

Vercingetorix only lost to the Romans in his scorched Earth campaign because of a moment of weakness. He went along burning his OWN vilalges and crops to deny the supplies to the overextended Romans. Had he stuck to that, the outcome may not have been all that different, but it wouldn't have involved his strangulation in Rome.

Scorched Earth - if someone else decides to snatch it all for their own, burn the whole damn thing down! You may not be able to use your share after that, but no one else will be using the whole against you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Syria is of major strategic importance to Russia than any resources they may have.

The USA is very close to losing all influence in the region, with the only exceptions being Israel, and the Saudis.

Losing to Russia and China.

Both Iran and Syria are about much more than just their "resources" oil/gas etc. or even the Zionists paranoia and fear of them.

If the US backs out, and backs down now it will only indicate defeat of democracy and capitalism in the region, rejection of western influence and power globally, and the USA will ultimately be further isolated in it's slow steady decline from global dominance on every level.

You cannot be the greatest super-power on the planet without asserting that power, and aggressively maintaining your dominance in every category.

That has all changed a lot over the past two decades, and the erosion of power and dominance is accelerating.

There is a much bigger picture here.

Wake up to what is really going on here.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

easy here ,we have torsional/tesla weaponry since stalin so like you want us to detonate yellowstone?

we created torsional weaponry first...weaponised the dream of tesla.
edit on 24-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

Of course you do!

Have you ever read Shakespeare in the original Russian?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
The USA is very close to losing all influence in the region, with the only exceptions being Israel, and the Saudis.

I dunno about that analyses.
Many of those countries in the region are falling like flies Egypt, Libya etc.
Syria is on the ropes etc.

Wake up to what is really going on here.

Agreed.

edit on 24-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Watch what happens when the USA tries to assert its will or influence in any of the other places that are "falling like flies"

Something is falling here, and it is the U.S. power, dominance and influence as a global super-power.

The Russians and Chinese have been several steps ahead of the USA, in many of its foreign objectives. Especially in that region.

If anything, the US and NATO have so far done more to facilitate these changes, than to thwart them, and seem clueless now.

Is war the solution here?

We'll see.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

The US attempts restraint.

In both Afghanistan and Iraq the people who the US are fighting intermingle with the civilian population.
I know they have killed far too many civilians, due to various reasons, but they do not partake in wholescale indiscriminate bombing.....if they had they would probaly have defeated their enemies by now but the civilian death toll would have ran into millions and the US view that as morally unacceptable.
You may disagree as it goes against the narrow minded pre-conceived opinion that many have but it is the truth nonetheless.

And equally as true is the fact that given the chance and resources then some of those that the US oppose, and who the usual suspects are so quick to blindly excuse and support, would not be as considerate and would gladly annihilate whole cities of innocents to achieve their goals.

Don't get me wrong, I am not excusing the deaths of all those the US have killed, they have to learn to be more discriminate and less gung-ho but I think it's fair to say that The Taliban and other extremists should be held accountable for deliberately using civilians as human shields.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Watch what happens when the USA tries to assert its will or influence in any of the other places that are "falling like flies"

I'm not advocating the US asserting it's influence here. That's a false assumption.

Something is falling here, and it is the U.S. power, dominance and influence as a global super-power.

Yet, We are still here even after that perception is regurgitated repeatedly. Doesn't make it true.

The Russians and Chinese have been several steps ahead of the USA, in many of its foreign objectives. Especially in that region.

I'd like to see what you're basing this on? I'm curious as to why you would believe such a thing.

If anything, the US and NATO have so far done more to facilitate these changes, than to thwart them, and seem clueless now.

That sounds more like opinion than fact, but we are all allowed to have our beliefs no matter how lacking in reality they may be.

Is war the solution here?

I certainly hope not

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I think we're on the same page here, just looking at things differently.

In time, things will be much clear-er, I'm sure of that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join