It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Horror Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So im not a big tv fan usually, but i have fallen in love with this show. Its twisted, its juicy, and all around entertaining atleast for me. Anyone watch tonights episode? Was anyone shocked that tate was the "latex Man"? Also, since violet has not left the house in two weeks who thinks she might be dead? Any input on anything regarding the show would be awesome. And whats up with the catholic priest in the next episode LOL?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

Im all for naked women and im a sexual person.........

But im a little turned off and really disappointed that this show just turned out to be a libido driven show with a "dead" spin on it......

American Horror Story? Meh........nothing scary about it except for the people zombied out on skin scenes and lack of anything frightening.......

No offense to anyoen that likes it intended

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

oh i agree with you. its a bit like a morbid spin off of desperate housewives. but still entertaining. not to mention it has the really hot maid.Red headed green eyed and seductive. reason enough for me haha

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

how bout a spoiler alert man.......

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Hey dude, it came on hours and hours and hours ago. keep up

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ooh good catch! Violet Could be dead! We were wondering what was up with her. Very possible. Im torn between Tate creeping me out, and him being a fkd up hero.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Some ppl work and have kids.... JA

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's pretty good or atleast decent imo. I don't watch it every week though.
Generally catch it whenever I have the time too.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Damn good show, and last nights episode was a good one! It is moving along pretty slowly but it makes you want to watch every week so you don't miss anything. Last nights really brought a few things together, so if you haven't been watching, get caught back up, the season is nearly over!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Guess I'll have to give it another shot. I wasn't impressed with the first one that much...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It got much better as each episode went on, it really is a pretty damn good show. Creepy to say the least.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

And this is why I don't watch it....

I thought ohhh it's gonna be spooky, yea well not! I didn't like it at all.

Why does everything have to have sex involved on TV? I have given up on TV anymore. It's all trash and nothing I want to waste my time watching. All the shows that are decent seem to be cancelled and reality shows take their place. Even if I did like this show it will probably be cancelled next season, hope not but that is usually how it goes.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just got caught up (I taped all 12 episodes)

Now they are all dead. except for the babies and I am sure Constance is the key to the "Power" of the house. Is Constance dead? I am not sure. They never showed how she died if she did.

And what a cute little demon baby

Hope it's on next season, I really liked it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I like how they worked the Black Dahlia into the story - its decent for TV.

FYI - the one actress in the show last name Mara - her father owns the NY Football Giants.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I suspect the manner in which I just watched it was optimal for a show of this variety. Wife and I made an evening of it last night and watched the majority of the season. We got up this morning and finished it off. I really liked the show, probably a little more than if I had of watched it week to week.

It was a creative show that doesn't attempt to explain itself to the viewer. It just presents its own story and you as the viewer need to keep up. I'd have to say I'm a bit of a fan of Ryan Murphy. As you see in Glee, he sort of creates his own rules for the show and doesn't really try to explain it or doesn't seem to care if anyone likes it. You can either accept it or you don't. The fact the show is being done as an anthology with season two coming with a new location, a new cast and possibly some of the same actors returning as new characters, he's breaking most of the "rules" that you see most networks operate within.

What I like is that most times television shows cater to the audience. It gives the audience what it wants and usually the quality of the show suffers. I don't get that from this series, as I don't from most others that are on cable television. AMC, HBO and Showtime are keeping us stocked with good television despite what the major networks are pumping out.

I'm looking forward to season two. I'll probably watch it in a similar format. Skip it a few weeks at a time and watch it in bunches. Gets you into it a little more than hanging from week to week when a whole lot doesn't happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I just started watching this last night; it's the best thing I've seen since True Blood. I'm only up to episode 3 with another 3 ready to roll and I'm hooked. I don't want to read the rest of the thread yet in case of spoilers but it's absolutely brilliant. It's not often TV shows come along that I can really get my teeth into and that make me despo to see the next episode but this is one of them (RIP V and The Event sadface.jpg)

new topics

top topics

join