It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those seeking the TRUTH!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hello Areveli. Im think we should expound further.

Black, white,
up, down,
over, under,
yes, no,
sky, earth,
he, she,
they, us,
false, true,
right, left,
his way, her way,
theirs, ours,
alive, dead,
ocean, land,
angels, demons,
good, bad,
positive, negative....the list goes on and on. there cannot be one, with out the other.

This is why we dont have a perfect world. If it WAS perfect, and there were no differences...how would we know to appreciate all we have? We wouldnt know the difference.

I feel we all need some bad with the good...to learn to know the difference. and which we want to strive towards.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Areveli
The truth is quite simple...

Only two words it is.

You have free will and live in a duality of extreme opposites. Up and Down. Left and Right. Coke and Pepsi.

Lone Ranger and Tonto. Ford and Chevy. Dog and snake. Houdini and Chris Angel. Mozart and Salieri. Burger and fries.

Not only do you have free will; so does your brothers and sisters. In so doing, the have the will to "occupy" your mind.

They must think it's Wall Street. I have news for them.

They do this with pictures, they do this with sound... and subconsciously... you let them.

Not un/subconsciously. It's the best way to prevent repeat attempts. It's also boobietrapped.

You cannot divert a river by standing in the stream.

After a "run for the border" I beg to differ.

Know why the river flows the way it does; and you will see the means to divert it.

It takes the route of lowest energy and gets stuck there, ne'er to escape without the assistance of Taco Bell.

You cannot stop a bullet with love!

With sapphire bullets of pure love, anything is possible!

Happy Thanks giving Day!

Happy Turkey Day back acha!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Areveli

The truth is there is no freewill for individuals. If you really believe there is then please tell me why people make new years resolutions. And no one can occupy my mind with their freewill.
I have the choice on whether i believe the thoughts that arise. However, i do not choose the thoughts that appear or the sights that i see.

I see from a place of non duality and what i see is duality. But i am non dual.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
We do not have free will, we have the lesser of two evils. We can either except one or another. If we had free will how many people would frequent places like ATS? No one. We would not be in the situations that are presented.

Peace, NRE.

Not being picky...but, I wanna know how this makes sense...

Akushla

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Areveli

The truth is there is no freewill for individuals. If you really believe there is then please tell me why people make new years resolutions. And no one can occupy my mind with their freewill.
I have the choice on whether i believe the thoughts that arise. However, i do not choose the thoughts that appear or the sights that i see.

I see from a place of non duality and what i see is duality. But i am non dual.

These posts mostly never make sense...

Akushla
;

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

What is it you do not understand?
It is very clear but you have to contemplate it. If you accept it makes no sense then that is what you will be left with.
edit on 24-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

reply to post by Shepp

No.

All is finite... all comes back to the one.

You!

All is finite and an Infinite amount of finite is One.

If = 1

Ribbit

To paraphrase one of my favorite poets...

"Life is nothing more than a repetition of facts. Only when you realize the world is lying; can you see the truth for what it is!"

We are all lost. It's just that some are better at bull#ting than others!

That's why you have to be a seeker of mis-truth, instead of a seeker of truth.

"The truth can be found in a lie but a lie cannot be found in the truth." - Old Toad Proverb

Look for the lies to find the truth.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shepp
reply to post by Areveli

So the truth (for you) is?-
edit on 24-11-2011 by Shepp because: clarified question

The truth is simple...

You are an individual in a see of individuals. Each with their own set assumptions.

The kicker is that most of our assumptions have been so manipulated that we are left not knowing a damn thing.

This is why God gave you instinct and intuition.

kNot just instinct and intuition, but logic as well.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

We do not have free will, we have the lesser of two evils. We can either except one or another. If we had free will how many people would frequent places like ATS? No one. We would not be in the situations that are presented.

Peace, NRE.

Love the avatar, NRE.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
Hello Areveli. Im think we should expound further.

Black, white,
up, down,
over, under,
yes, no,
sky, earth,
he, she,
they, us,
false, true,
right, left,
his way, her way,
theirs, ours,
alive, dead,
ocean, land,
angels, demons,
good, bad,
positive, negative....the list goes on and on. there cannot be one, with out the other.

This is why we dont have a perfect world. If it WAS perfect, and there were no differences...how would we know to appreciate all we have? We wouldnt know the difference.

I feel we all need some bad with the good...to learn to know the difference. and which we want to strive towards.

What you just showed is the Duality thinking many have deluded themselve's with.

Positive-Negative-Neutral

Ocean-Land-Air

Theirs-Ours-Nobody's

Etc . . .

So Duality is a delusion, Trinality is what IS.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Areveli

You cannot divert a river by standing in the stream. Know why the river flows the way it does; and you will see the means to divert it.

Grow a tree in the middle of it! I see a tree when I read the above. A tree of life perhaps? And where do those wonderful moments of insight a person feels, when they realize something profound, go when they die? Do the bits of information survive or live-on in the memories of people they have touched and changed?

Wonderful questions and warm moments. It feels like home, to me. And so lives-on my heart.

I like that term, trinality. Interesting term. As-in God, Son, and Holy Spirit?
edit on 25-11-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Hello...Ive been on holiday. Youre absolutely right. Theres is ALWAYS middle ground or middle-of-the-road. And not everything is black and white.There is grey!
Thanks so much!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

We do not have free will, we have the lesser of two evils. We can either except one or another.

what is evil is what u want to get ur freedom done, giving u options that u will enjoy exploring physically real this is evil means

by definition, freedom is nothing objectively so only u is there, while u admit that u are not attacked or forced at some point u r free alone

this is why it is called free will, as what will u do as urself alone objective achievement the most, ending u by u as positive objective constant source alone

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
the problem is what u think free will as giving u a choice from no choice

anything in truth is exclusively absolutely, i mean it must b an absolute thing, so freedom do not exist unless where u r totally alone, outside of all life

but u think free will as what u can get from life, this is evil reference of urself mind life

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth

u may enjoy perspective of world as a mine ground for learning positively freely, but still it cant b considered as any ground still

what u lack to admit or know, is the true free sense being really superior to all what is including its differences while only its true objective superiority relative one reality and while more true free sense still as true much beyond all senses positive life, while constantly objective only

like the list u gave is a lie even if u didnt meant it, left and right do not really exist, but going a bit as left side while curving to right again saying hi there no there little above meant to put down ...this is the right list, there is no opposites but bc of gods poweful images life to justify what exist in easiest laziest way that never give the least of info right, but if u r honest there is no opposites it is all regarding realities in different subtle of tones and levels

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
it is all out of objective will that perspective is

that is why too only truth is the least reference to right bc i guess that even truth is not first so there is a perspective of its own objective limitation to the object

so like left and right hand, is only bc u meant it, from me i see a body one that have 10 fingers and so much holes and the hands are so close to the body there is no left and right there

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
the only two extremities or extreme realms that relatively exist but through each others, is positive and superiority

positive represent freedom as objective fact independancy when it reach to become its own source needs
or wills or by its fact positive free from being object constancy value

and superiority represent freedom of concept fact value for what is really not included in what all objective is about, then in concept it is existing alone constant more existing since not having to deal with any else or other

top topics

<< 1   >>

join