It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What time is it now?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Change is all that exists - Time is the measurement of change.

"Before" and "After" are simply "Now" reconfigured.

edit on 27-11-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

no u r a liar that is why u dont make sense

im the one that said how u r different in being free bc truth is always freedom when time is not

im the one that said how truth is also always a way when individuals mean being rights and not responsable of time, then individuals are existing

while u r the one that said of time, being the reason of everyone so noone exist asking how u could b else then what time is

if time change then u die forever when u r of time, which is surely what u meant while hoping to use it in lies powers intelligence, pretending any from meaning to take advantage of time force, as saying that u would change too

absolute intelligence of powerful free livings is what make time conditions, pretending that u have free wills anytime just bc free livings are over time conditions is obviously nothing but absurd nonsense while it is ur objective word, then u r a liar absolutely

liars got it all, tht is too bad but that is the exclusive obvious fact forever

but it doesnt matter since any is only his freedom so nothng to any else nor objective facts

what matter is hell done on rights, since liars ways is exclusively through rights abuse and individuals tortures to keep them enslaved as being liars free life, pleasure of being free above truth when truth is freedom value

but definitely u r just an individual that cant pretend belonging to liars free life, it is obvious that u dont have the intelligence for

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

there is no change when obviously before was better then what u call being its futur, it is all getting to worse and worse has no end but worse

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

even if u take humanity history, there were remarkable men much more before, plato for instance and socrates were much before jesus christ while way ahead of him

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I cannot read your post. It is not proper English.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

liars getting to themselves the pretense of proper to b dirt, of course liars are not infinite winners for nothing, when u can invent any then u will invent any

it is ur english that i proved inferior to any standard language use

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

yea sorry. That made no sense. And saying that because I don't understand it you are right is really just saying the world is wrong and you're right.

Enjoy insanity. I liked it better when Itisnowagain posted intelligent responses.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

there is no change when obviously before was better then what u call being its futur, it is all getting to worse and worse has no end but worse

Yes, I just felt things get a little worse right as I was reading that...

edit on 27-11-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join