It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Retaliates Against US: Puts Radar Station On Combat Alert

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Russia should just nuke a G20 meeting, a Bilderberg meeting, a CFR meeting, a Trilateral Commission meeting and a FED meeting.

Most of the scum on earth would be dead. Would solve a lot of things.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think that NATO needs a missile shield against Iran
and Russia needs a missile shield against Iran
and this would be fairly

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Before casting scorn familiarize yourself with the subject a bit more than you have thus far.

Who is casting scorn now?

The facilities required to employ a system like THAAD are entirely different than the infrastructure needed to support ballistic missiles.

How so? These are MRBMs. Perhaps you need to read up on the Russian TOPOLs. They are truck launched ICBMs. Completely mobile. What infrastructure do you suppose they need?

It is a silly supposition, doubly so when the U.S. SSBN fleet already performs the same role in a manner superior to any fixed position.

Are you unaware that submarines can be targetted and sunk by hunter-killer subs? That the Russians have a Northern Fleet and their main priority is is just that? I highly doubt they would neutralize all US submarines, but you do yourself a great diservice not taking these things into account.

It is nothing more than saber rattling propaganda specifically aimed at the vast majority of westerners who have little interest in the specifics of missile theory.

I agree. Doesnt make our points any less valid.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Russia should just nuke a G20 meeting, a Bilderberg meeting, a CFR meeting, a Trilateral Commission meeting and a FED meeting.

Most of the scum on earth would be dead. Would solve a lot of things.

Wouldnt that make the Russians the biggest scums off all? I suppose you only believe elite would die and no innocents. Your a smart one.

Ps. You do realize Russia is in the G20?

edit on 25-11-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

99% of the populace dont get a say in what happens in this situation... unfortunately we will just have to suffer the consequences!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

Russia threatening the USA is much like Argentina threatening the USA. Or if you would like to draw another comparison. A little Chihuahua barking at the mail man.

Fact: USA has 43% of all the globes military expenditures. Russia has 3.6%

Russia is much like Iran, all bark, no bite. Russia isn’t stupid, they won’t do anything. This is a non issue. Their technology is lacking. Their morale is lacking. Their numbers are lacking. Their unified support is lacking. Their training is lacking. Their spending is lacking.

www.globalissues.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
Russia is much like Iran, all bark, no bite. Russia isn’t stupid, they won’t do anything. This is a non issue. Their technology is lacking. Their morale is lacking. Their numbers are lacking. Their unified support is lacking. Their training is lacking. Their spending is lacking.

And they have a massive nuclear stockpile. We all know they cannot match up conventionally, which is exactly why when they threaten, they use their nukes.

Russia would do well to allow the usage of tactical nuclear weapons in the battlefield. Perhaps in Georgia or Chechnya if tensions were to flare up. This would be seen as a sign of resolve to use their considerable nuclear arsenal in times of trouble. The US would most likely have to reconsider attacking countries like Syria or Iran when Russia tells them "hands off!".

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

If war comes, you have only yourselves to thank for letting your government do as they wish.

Governments run amok when they realise that the people are lazy and won't try to stop them.

If WWIII happens and millions of americans die in a fiery hell, it isn't your governments fault for starting it. It is your fault for letting them..!!

And of course, many millions wiill die all over the world because the American people were too "wuss", to stop their gubberment. So really it is the Average "surviving", US citizen who will have the blood of millions on their hands, not the government...!!
edit on 11/25/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I love how a country that has nukes is a dog with "no bite".

I prefer to co exist peacefully with the Russians, but Obama and NATO have other plans.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Did you ever think, perhaps, that it is about both? The missile system obviously concerns Russia, if you knew anything about modern warfare you would understand this. They are being put right on Russia's border, and when Russia wants to participate they are saying "Nah, don't worry about it, trust us." Lol. I'm sure Russia has an interest in stopping blatant war crimes and imperialism to-be in Syria and Iran because it is documented those nations are on the globalist NATO backed hit-list. NATO and US it seems and the globalists are aiming to gain complete control of the middle east, for strategic reasons, and the project for a new american century plus penac documents all suggest this.
edit on 11/25/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

You underestimate the seriousness of the situation and downplay what is really going on. This is much more than just sabre rattling, Russia is fed up with NATO and US controlled by the globalists, aimed at eventual world domination and I don't blame them one bit. NATO was obviously seeking control of territory and strategic positioning against Russia by putting those missiles there, only a moron couldn't see that. THEY'RE RIGHT ON THE RUSSIAN BORDER PRACTICALLY!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

you think Russia does not possess any super weapons as well? Think again. And the US and NATO's blatant disregard for Russia's concerns with the missile system more than tells of their intentions towards Russia, if I were in Russia I would be concerned. That would be like Russia building a missile defense system on the Southern Canadian border, and then claiming "We're concerned of Japanese missiles coming across Canada and the arctic towards Russia."

U.S. and NATO better get some advice from Jack Ryan on this one and back the f**k down from their war marching, unless they are willing to include Russia. Not doing so, whilst building crap on their border in their face and saying "Na na na na na ha ha ha ha ha DO SOMETHIN BI**H DO SOMETHING COME SEE ME COME AT ME" is exactly whats going on here. If NATO and US ramp up their efforts i would support Russia "removing" the missile threat. It is clear who the defensive missiles in Europe put at risk the most, and it is Russia. There is no evidence Ahdmedenijad even has Nuclear ICBM capabilities. The only other country these could be used against is North Korea. Unfortunately since this country and much of Europe has been hijacked by an Imperialist banking cartel who is bat-sh*t crazy, I only see this leading to war, as the economy implodes by design and all of these crunch factors come together, there is only really one outcome. Pray that the globalists are taken out back and shot repeatedly, and also, vote for Ron Paul in the Republican primary if you have any will to get this country back. It is now obvious that every other (R) candidate is a neo-con globalist bought and paid for war candidate.
edit on 11/25/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Shenon

If war comes, you have only yourselves to thank for letting your government do as they wish.

Governments run amok when they realise that the people are lazy and won't try to stop them.

If WWIII happens and millions of americans die in a fiery hell, it isn't your governments fault for starting it. It is your fault for letting them..!!

And of course, many millions wiill die all over the world because the American people were too "wuss", to stop their gubberment. So really it is the Average "surviving", US citizen who will have the blood of millions on their hands, not the government...!!
edit on 11/25/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

i do not envy survived after ww3

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by kellynap43

And they have a massive nuclear stockpile. We all know they cannot match up conventionally, which is exactly why when they threaten, they use their nukes.

Russia would do well to allow the usage of tactical nuclear weapons in the battlefield. Perhaps in Georgia or Chechnya if tensions were to flare up. This would be seen as a sign of resolve to use their considerable nuclear arsenal in times of trouble. The US would most likely have to reconsider attacking countries like Syria or Iran when Russia tells them "hands off!".

Their "massive nuclear stockpile" would be for the most part neutralized before they would be able to deploy them. That's the advantage of a technologically superior military.

-Alien

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
Their "massive nuclear stockpile" would be for the most part neutralized before they would be able to deploy them. That's the advantage of a technologically superior military.

-Alien

Care to back that talk up with some facts and figures? Show me some information on american missile shields protecting the homeland? Do you not realize the damage that would occur if say, 10% of Russian missiles found their target? I dont think that number is unreasonable.

You do realize US missile defense doctrine is focused on defending against terrorist or rogue nation missile strikes, right? Not massive strategic defense, and there are actually only a very few select spots on the US continental mainland there are well defended against saturation strikes?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is a very serious speech.

One line needs to be highlighted.

There is still time to reach an understanding.

An extremely dangerous sentence and not written and/or spoken lightly.

How much time?

And then...what?

Not good.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

-Alien

Care to back that talk up with some facts and figures? Show me some information on american missile shields protecting the homeland? Do you not realize the damage that would occur if say, 10% of Russian missiles found their target? I dont think that number is unreasonable.

You do realize US missile defense doctrine is focused on defending against terrorist or rogue nation missile strikes, right? Not massive strategic defense, and there are actually only a very few select spots on the US continental mainland there are well defended against saturation strikes? You do realize the difficulty in targetting MIRVs?

Let me just put it this way. We are not worried about Russia, else we would stop and lend them an ear. We aren't threatened by Russia.

It is not in Russia's best interest to attack the United States or its allies. If Russia did decide to attack the United States then you can rest assured that they will not use nuclear weapons. And when the United States and its allies retaliate they too will refrain from using nuclear weapons.

Russia knows that using nukes would seal their fate, it would be suicide, yes the United states would assume some damage, but the United States would survive. It would not be MAD (mutually assured destruction). It would be the destruction of Russia.

The answer to your missile defense question.

-Alien

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Let me just put it this way. We are not worried about Russia, else we would stop and lend them an ear. We aren't threatened by Russia.

Keep telling yourself that. If there is any one country on earth you might want to listen to, its Russia. No one else can do nearly the damage they can. Yet. Give China a while, we all know their economy is rising while the US is tanking.

It is not in Russia's best interest to attack the United States or its allies. If Russia did decide to attack the United States then you can rest assured that they will not use nuclear weapons. And when the United States and its allies retaliate they too will refrain from using nuclear weapons.

I agree its in the best interest to not attack the US, but dont be so sure about the nuclear weapons issue. In times is highened tensions, great pressure can be placed on leadership to attempt a decapitation strike. Before your foe does.

Russia knows that using nukes would seal their fate, it would be suicide, yes the United states would assume some damage, but the United States would survive. It would not be MAD (mutually assured destruction). It would be the destruction of Russia.

So arrogant. You do realize Russia actually has a civil defense program, dont you? Something the US has completely neglected. And their land is vast. The US cannot come close to saturating Russia. Moscow has the largest city based ABM system in the world. Do you not agree the Russians could perhaps land 10% of their missiles? I wouldnt think that unreasonable. Hundreds of mushroom clouds about the US? Infrastructure would fail due to EMP, blast, fires and fallout. Chaos would reign. Yeah, you've lost as well. Better hope your decap strike works and you launch first!

Why did you post me that thread? Are you suggesting that is a US global missile shield?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

How is the Russian response now substantially different from the old Soviet Union's response to Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), called "Star Wars" by its critics?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

US n RF have right to kill each other n nobody can stop them

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join