It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Post Will Change Your Life!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
**Attention**

As a reminder to those in this thread, ATS does not allow the discussion of mind altering, illegal substances. Nor do we allow the dicussion of personal use or advocacy of legalization.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

Illegal in what area? Alcohol is illegal in most of the Middle East. Plenty of indigenous peoples still use a wide variety of plants and fungi for religious ceremony and completely legally even in the US in some cases.

So if something is illegal anywhere is ist verbotten? Or do the forums use a particular Nations legal codes regarding mind altering substances as a guideline?

If the US was used for example that would mean we could discuss all the mind altering prescription drugs but not ones that are schedule I? Then what about substances that are naturally occurring in the human body like '___' that are still considered illegal (technically by US law drugs are measured including carrier weight so all of us are hundreds of pounds of illegal substance in regards to '___')? Does this also forbid the discussion of clinical studies of said substances?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Some really good documentaries, good job..

Pretty much gave everyone who wants to wake up a chance to do it....

I recommend and suggest All Americans, or whoever to watch, why we goto war.....

This is a dead on target to the truth, documentary... Its about time we wake up people..

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
2xHelix, you have my last decade of research balled up in one thread, how in the "sam hill" did you achieve this

Very nicely done.
S&F for you

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

PROFOUND...

We were warned.....

He was assassinated what a months after this speech?

He sounds like he has and is describing the last decade... Security.. Indeed..

thanks for the link OP

edit on 24-11-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

"It simply takes a few good people to take action" I have heard that quote my whole life and I only see things getting worse, but thats me.I look for good and find it but the evil in this world seems to be growing exponentially.This is a fact of life that I have accepted, thats not defeat, its realism in the face of the reality of the times.

I get your point and I thank you for it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by OneManArmy

"It simply takes a few good people to take action" I have heard that quote my whole life and I only see things getting worse, but thats me.I look for good and find it but the evil in this world seems to be growing exponentially.This is a fact of life that I have accepted, thats not defeat, its realism in the face of the reality of the times.

I get your point and I thank you for it.

I too see things getting worse, but at the same time I see more and more people waking up to the realities of life. I still have hope, as long as I have the ability to freely express my opinion then I still have hope. When the truth has no platform then I may lose hope, but for now its still alive.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 2x Helix

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates

Stopped Reading There.

No Star, No flag.

(Third Line)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates

Stopped Reading There.

No Star, No flag.

(Third Line)

I agree Socrates was a complete ass hole, I almost stopped reading right there, but I did go on.
Good thing I did.

"Wisdom is acknowledging you don't know everything"
There Socrates, fixed.
edit on 24-11-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow you should have wrote a book with all that information.
Quantam physics is quite baffling but a reality that needs more attention to understand it's truths.In the beginning we were a single point that expanded into infinity.So all the electrons/particles and atoms etc are still attached to one another.If you take an electron and seperate it into two parts and put one in say Manchester and the other in Liverpool what you do to the one in Manchester will be replicated by the other half in Liverpool.
So if the human mind could access the electrons that it's still connected to then we would have an instant line of communication to everywhere,we could see other worlds.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I'm posting a relpy right now wo that I can take the time later to see what you have here. I read a little bit and am interested in what you are writing.

I'll comment again once I have worked through it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I would be keenly interested in the path that you took to arrive at these conclusions and when it began. I believe that would take days of reading and be far more informative than your already incredible post.
Your take on our reality is something I have been pursuing for years and I find it to be very similar to my own.

I use a quote from Bill as my signature. The man was a genius.

Also, the Holographic Universe really put into words what I believe concerning our existence.

-HOW TO CHANGE ALL THIS- Alleviate all fear. Raise your perception. Raise your vibration. Beware of everything around you. Never surrender your feel will. Declare yourself as an independent, sovereign being. Learn to trust in yourself and realize that you are your own authority. Limit television. Keep EVERYTHING in balance. Balance between your left and right brain. Never stop asking questions. Never stop learning. Teach others. And most importantly, LOVE.

Will this unlock that "final door" within one's self? I understand that our journey is most likely an eternal adventure but, I guess what I am asking of everyone is... will this approach result in a noticeably profound change that will cause one to shift out of this world and on to something else?

S&F

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates

When you know you are nothing that is wisdom. And when you know you are everything that is love.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

”It’s simply a choice between fear and love.”

That's how you conclude? Did you never watch Donnie Darko?
You source David Icke, and Project Camelot, and other whackjobs.
I have a degree in psychology, the stuff about the mind isn't important, and much of it is wrong.

"To lie effectively, you must sprinkle in some truth."

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
How can you still not understand that video technology uses compression algorithms which cause artifacts *including square blocks* of data that are missing, copied, random, etc. Sometimes these coincide with people's heads and eyes in videos.

What you provide by way of "video analysis" does not even explain the algorithm used for compressing this video, much less actually do a byte by byte analysis to demonstrate that this is not an ordinary compression artifact.

It's lossy compression. No amount of metaphysics is ever going to change that.

Have you ever noticed that these artifacts *never* occur in real people and never in very high quality videos, only in low quality *compressed* videos on the web.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Perpetuallly HYPNOTISED anyone?

Great thread OP, Will have lots of fun with your links.
S&F for you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hi 2x Helix.

VERY GOOD work ! !

One thing I can tell you is : the subject of the first 2 lines
of my signature REALLY DID change my life, too ! !

Keep up the good work ! . . . but let us time to
see the first good work ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
HOLY BAWLS. THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO THIS OH MY GOD

5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 STARS OVER

Apologies but this made me very excited and exhuberent. One of the most finely crafted threads in a long, long time.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I skimmed through your topic (S&F for you) and will completely read it when I return from a couple dinners, but from what I did read; You basically just did all the work of a project I would have liked to do

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
this is one goes to my personal list of posts... to read later

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Scannig this post (of course i will not read something about muslim reptilians) and seeing so many stars and flags confirms the statement that the Age of Ignorance with Idiocracy is coming soon.
Have a nice future..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join