It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better believe it! TeleResearch Iowa poll cross tabs say Ron Paul is @ 38% w/ Independent voters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by FallenWun

oh boy, did you not see the part where I put the percentage points on the very first line of my OP and typed 38% in bold????

Yes, I pointed out that exact thing.

Yes he did receive 34% and it was a mix of likely independent and democratic voters.

Which is a different number from 38 the last time I checked.

Look in the link, like I asked in the OP for the information on independents where he SOLEY received 38% of the support.

READ MY LAST POST. Your "link" leads directly to malware. Obviously none of the people patting you on the back bothered to check. There is no page to look at because I am not about to give that link permission to install jack #.

Do you seriously not understand and have not clearly read the OP and the detailed information in the link?

The only person that seems to not understand is you. I have already informed you about your "link." How you think I can read a malware link is beyond me.

I think this is the main reason why some people dislike Ron Paul so much, the lack of complete research and understanding before forming a judgement. Fallenwun, you are a victim of your own ignorance but its ok, I welcome you with open arms to learn and grow together.
edit on 24-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

You are talking out of your ass. I never said one thing about liking or not liking Ron Paul and my opinion of him is completely based on his speeches, debate performances, and the things he has ACTUALLY done in his career. Yet I never offered it and here you are deciding what it is. Talk about ignorance.
Tell me again why the only pertinent information is the only information that could not be copied and pasted?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

You're going off as if this has all been orchestrated to manipulate others, why the hell would I lie? You started off this thread accusing me of manipulating the numbers and when you couldn't back that accusation up, you fell back on the link being malware, Google asked me to approve before accessing the information, I approved and got access, it isn't a big deal, the link works, you just won't give up your last argument before having to admit to being wrong.

Here is the chart from which I have extracted the figure of 38% from, I have not changed any figures. I didn't post it because it is better (for everyone) to see the numbers in organized chart form. Enjoy the facts.

5d.) If the Iowa Republican Caucus was held today, whom would be your second choice to be the Republican nominee for President?
D's and I's Likely to Participate in Iowa Repub Caucus - 2nd
Choice for Republican Nominee
Overall Male Female 18-34 35-49 50-64 65+ Democrats Independents
Michele Bachmann 9% 9% 8% 6% 12% 7% 6% 14% 9%
Herman Cain 21% 24% 16% 31% 17% 15% 18% 18% 13%
Newt Gingrich 23% 25% 20% 18% 29% 22% 18% 18% 21%
John Huntsman 3% 2% 4% 4% 0% 7% 0% 5% 0%

Notice how the following line of information is exactly the same as the very first line of my OP, and the fact that I have to bold everything for you but I don't mind too much

Ron Paul 11% 13% 10% 10% 11% 10% 24% 9% 38%
Rick Perry 10% 8% 13% 14% 11% 7% 6% 9% 9%
Mitt Romney 15% 11% 20% 8% 15% 20% 24% 18% 9%
Rick Santorum 8% 7% 9% 10% 5% 12% 6% 9% 1

LINK TO THE PAGE BEFORE THE ACTUAL DETAILED POLL NUMBERS PAGE:
www.revolutionpac.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

CAVUTO: Well, they do come out to vote. That is for sure. Congressman, looking at the folks who you were up on that stage with last night, could you support any one of them as the nominee? PAUL: I would have trouble with what I heard last night because it is almost opposite of the defense of liberty that I'm talking about.

Ron Paul on the Rise in Iowa?

A recent Bloomberg News poll showed him in close second place in Iowa, behind Herman Cain and narrowly ahead of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich. The same poll showed more Iowa caucus-goers had been contacted by the Paul campaign than any of the other six GOP campaigns actively competing for the Jan. 3 caucuses.

GOP outsider Ron Paul gaining traction in Iowa

Political observers have suggested Paul could win in Iowa as a result of socially conservative voters being split between several candidates.

November 24, 2011 Report: Ron Paul leads the field in Iowa poll

All links,Malware Free.........................

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Great post!

Thanks for checking the link too, I didn't have any problem with it but Fallenwun claimed it was malware, even though I believed it was because he or she couldn't admit wrong and could maintain that position as long as he or she didn't open the link but now we know the link is safe so the information is up for anyone.

Btw, it appears Fallenwun has been banned from ATS. Gee, I wonder why.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Not a problem.

Its good to see Ron Paul blazing a trail to the nomination,regardless of how some WANT to perceive him,or make him into something he is not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join