It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better believe it! TeleResearch Iowa poll cross tabs say Ron Paul is @ 38% w/ Independent voters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ron Paul 34% 33% 35% 33% 32% 32% 47% 9% 38%

All of the info is in here:
www.revolutionpac.com...

Registered likely Independent and Democratic voters

Michele Bachmann 9%
Herman Cain 14%
Newt Gingrich 21%
John Huntsman 1%
Ron Paul 34%
Rick Perry 9%
Mitt Romney 10%
Rick Santorum 2%

Registered likely Republican voters

Michele Bachmann 7% 8% 5% 5% 9% 9% 4%
Herman Cain 22%
Newt Gingrich 21%
John Huntsman 1%
Ron Paul 22%
Rick Perry 6%
Mitt Romney 17%
Rick Santorum 4%

Mixed likely Republican, Independent, and Democratic voters

Michele Bachmann 7%
Herman Cain 20%
Newt Gingrich 21%
John Huntsman 1%
Ron Paul 25%
Rick Perry 7%
Mitt Romney 15%
Rick Santorum 3%
edit on 23-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow that is great news good! Can't stop the Paul train now! Get on board or get run over! Let's get this man to the White House! Ron Paul 2012
edit on 23-11-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That's absolutely HUGE!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Woooo! Feels good man.

I wish they would include Obama on one of those, I know it's just for the primary but I'd be interested to see how many of those independent/democrats would choose Paul over Obama.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If Ron Paul wins iow it's gonna be friggin awesome

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ladykenzie

I think Paul would lose as of now since most Dems still back Obama but if he can get in a debate with Obama and get his equal amount of nationally televised time to speak to America, the sentiments will change quickly, we have Iowa as a prime example since that is where the campaign is giving their biggest effort, and it shows!

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
If Ron Paul wins iow it's gonna be friggin awesome

Yea man, I'd travel across the nation to see him inaugurated. Then the next day I'd be Occupying my senators and congresswoman asking for their resignation.
edit on 23-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Most excellent news indeed

edit on 23-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Can you Imagine Ron Paul getting the Republican Nomination for President and Obama getting the Democratic Nomination, then at Long Last a Presidential Debate in front of the Whole Country on T.V. ? I can , Ron Paul would DESTROY that Imposter in the White House on Every Issue you could think of . No Contest IMO.........Hmm....

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Can you Imagine Ron Paul getting the Republican Nomination for President and Obama getting the Democratic Nomination, then at Long Last a Presidential Debate in front of the Whole Country on T.V. ? I can , Ron Paul would DESTROY that Imposter in the White House on Every Issue you could think of . No Contest IMO.........Hmm....

Without his teleprompter or telescript.....Oblabla would develop a bad case of Perry-itis

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Watching this with bated breath. I have been around for a long time and seen a lot for me to blindly hope... but still I do...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Pretty interesting development.

Mr. Ron Paul may grow some additional support. I have no political comment.

Just watching.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That's great!!! With momentum in Iowa RP has a good chance of moving forward. Then the media won't be able to ignore even though they want to, and if the media can't ignore him, then the Republican party will have to start warming up to him, especially once they realize that none of their other shill candidates have a chance of beating Obama.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I doubt it. If Paul got the nomination I reckon those hawks would secretly prefer an Obama win. He is willing to order military strikes, nation build, fund Israel, and keep the troops in Afghanistan. The hawks have more common ground with Obama than they have with Paul.
edit on 2011/11/24 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Nothing more needs to be said:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Wow that really is amazing. Somehow he jumped 4 points just going from the actual story to your title. No wonder he is doing so well in polls.

I am sure he will be president this time.

Why does your link want to install software on my computer?
Am I the first person to actually click it?
edit on 24-11-2011 by FallenWun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Typical Ron Paul Troll fail, I put the 38% from independents figure in the OP figure but couldn't paste the chart here since all the figures won't line up properly. You couldn't have at least guessed that much, could you? Had to go and assume that I went ahead and added points?

I mentioned all of the info is in the link, I have nothing to hide, never did, never will because the truth is on my side.

Fallenwun, you always fail at trolling the Ron Paul threads.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Typical Ron Paul Troll fail, I put the 38% from independents figure in the OP figure but couldn't paste the chart here since all the figures won't line up properly. You couldn't have at least guessed that much, could you? Had to go and assume that I went ahead and added points?

I mentioned all of the info is in the link, I have nothing to hide, never did, never will because the truth is on my side.

Fallenwun, you always fail at trolling the Ron Paul threads.

What on earth are you talking about?

etter believe it! TeleResearch Iowa poll cross tabs say Ron Paul is @ 38% w/ Independent voters

Registered likely Independent and Democratic voters

Michele Bachmann 9%
Herman Cain 14%
Newt Gingrich 21%
John Huntsman 1%
Ron Paul 34%

Are you trying to tell me you were not simply wrong, but purposely deceptive? I am lost as to what your excuse is again.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

oh boy, did you not see the part where I put the percentage points on the very first line of my OP and typed 38% in bold????

Yes he did receive 34% and it was a mix of likely independent and democratic voters.

Look in the link, like I asked in the OP for the information on independents where he SOLEY received 38% of the support.

Do you seriously not understand and have not clearly read the OP and the detailed information in the link?

I think this is the main reason why some people dislike Ron Paul so much, the lack of complete research and understanding before forming a judgement. Fallenwun, you are a victim of your own ignorance but its ok, I welcome you with open arms to learn and grow together.
edit on 24-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Does anybody know how the mainstream media has been portraying his success in Iowa? Ignoring it I'm sure, probably distracting people with repeated footage of Herman Cain looking stupid.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Does anybody know how the mainstream media has been portraying his success in Iowa? Ignoring it I'm sure, probably distracting people with repeated footage of Herman Cain looking stupid.

They ignore it since the media is controlled by the same private parties that own our government.

I await the day that the good intentioned RP supporters wake up to the harsh reality that this country has been hijacked a long time ago, and the political process is a sham. Once they do, we can move on to the next phase because clearly casting votes and playing the games of the sociopaths we call the "elite" has become an exercise that bares very little fruit.

Look at how Newt Gingrich, who months ago had his campaign smeared and ridiculed by the MSM, is all of a sudden a 'frontrunner', while Paul gets ignored, shut out, and ridiculed despite almost astounding levels of support from around the country on both sides of the political spectrum.

This fight is fixed.
edit on 24-11-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join