It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul "The Oath Of Office Is More Important Than The Political Party I Reside In"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So a while ago I made a thread about some idiots saying Ron Paul should be taken out of the debates because when asked who he would endorse if he left the race or who he would chose on the podium as VP if he won.

He said he doesn't know, so they said if he's not FOR the republican party then he should be banned from debates.

But Ron Paul is VERY republican, he stands for the original republican platform and has consistently for so long.

However...

Ron Paul aside now
What do you think, which is more important to you?

Oath of Office or Partisanship?
What do you think is today... a pressing issue?
edit on 23-11-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
He pointed out one of the biggest problems in politics:
Politicians are only pr reps for their parties. That’s why its pointless to argue about he or she said this or that etc..

RON PAUL 2012 - HE WILL KEEP THE BASTARDS HONEST!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I respect RP for finding a positive way to bring light to the Republicrat system and its flaws.

Another notch on the victory belt, sir.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
He pointed out one of the biggest problems in politics:
Politicians are only pr reps for their parties. That’s why its pointless to argue about he or she said this or that etc..

RON PAUL 2012 - HE WILL KEEP THE BASTARDS HONEST!

You are absolutely right, Wake.

The quote in the OP's thread title is what we need to start hearing from these politicians. I wish we could just CAN the whole two-party system and start over because it's become a runaway train. This predominant belief that one needs to remain blindly loyal to his political party is exactly what has destroyed our government--that AND greed.

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

But Ron Paul is VERY republican, he stands for the original republican platform and has consistently for so long.

Yes.....and what confounds my mind is that the rest of these dumbs**t candidates sit there acting like Ron Paul is completely out of touch with the Republican Party. I don't think they have the SLIGHTEST idea what their own party originally stood for. Idiots....

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The United States is a Constitutional Republic, so how can the Present Republican Party not Support a Candidate who Personifies that Ideal in the person of Ron Paul ? Answer , the Present Republican Party is a FRAUD , bought and Paid for by the Military Industrial Complex who's Business is War , and the Profits to be Made by it . Ron Paul being a somewhat " Anti War " Candidate would Never be Exceptable to them , therefore they will do everything in their Power to Dicredit him . A Conservative Minded Third Pary will Eventually become Powerful enough to maybe change all that oneday I Hope......
edit on 23-11-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So important is this message
Especially with the Loyalty Oath that VA is talking about

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I really hope the media runs with this as one of their many "gotcha" questions since it will only help him out. And how will the 5 rogue members of OWS respond (not the entire OWS whom i support but the fringe that heckles ron paul) when they find out he has no loyalty to the republican party which are viewed as the 1%?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah he nails it alright,Im in australia and we have the same problems,loyalty to respective parties is far more important then loyalty to the electorate.People need to wake up to the fact that 2 parties are just different cheeks of the same @rse

new topics

top topics

join