It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence is the Answer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Now for those who already come here to disagree, first tell me what is the answer. Is it to keep spreading the word until a majority of people know the truth and demand change or is it massive amounts of people protesting and taking action to have change. Too bad both of these things are being done and don't work...

Violence is the answer.. the amazing atheist... although hes kinda a wack he makes some good points. I like how he says you can not reason with evil and evil is the definition of TPTB.
www.youtube.com...

A major amount of people
- know that our food is full of toxins and poisons to make us slower, fluoride high fructose corn syrup... so much more to add.
-know that are rights have been stripped away and are continually being ripped from our hands... patriot act
-know that terrorism is a blatant lie to support global domination and fear into the people.
-know the US money system is destined to fail it was built to inevitable crash and support only the rich... it has always been this way the rich want to stay richer and make the poor poorer.
-know our governments people perform unwarranted test and expirents on people... MK ultra

When will people learn that the only thing people in power want, is more power.

A vast amount of people know of these things on the lists, which can get a lot longer, but yet nothing is done. I know about this yet i don't know what to do accept fight back physically. Neither does anyone else.

Lets go look over at Egypt when more and more people resist there government and what happens. Snipers begin picking out random protestors, nerve gas is used, people are beaten senseless.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What the hell this is going on right now and the world does nothing.

Im afraid as occupy gets bigger this is what will happen. The people must fight back. Violence is the answer. We must start fighting because if we sit back any longer we will lose. We will be completely controlled by the elite.

Well lets say the people do win some way. What happens every time in history when the people break away from the power... they get handcuffed again and sucked in blindly until there controlled. A never ending cycle of revolution and reset while the elite still gain and win in the background.

Who does no one see this. We as the people out weigh the elite. Its time we prove it and take them down.

Do you think the elite are just going to give up... really come on now.. We expect change to these evil tyrant masters by joining together and demanding change. The only action they will take will be to deceive and delete.

I would like to add this video about the ken state massacre. What is happening in Egypt right now.. the military shooting at citizens with live ammunition has already happened in the US.

www.youtube.com... (can someone teach me how to embed pls)

edit on 23-11-2011 by dankety because: spell

edit on 23-11-2011 by dankety because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankety
-know that terrorism is a blatant lie to support global domination and fear into the people.

You're right, terrorism (as is currently portrayed and hyped) IS a lie. Why then, are you asking us to make it a reality?

Violence in self defense, isn't violence - it's self defense. We the people should never be aggressors. Get hit by a police officer for exercising freedom? Beat him down. No questions asked.
edit on 23-11-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The problem with violence being the answer is that is becomes the solution. Those that use violence to gain power, tend to use violence to keep power. We are what we create. Its pretty hard to use violence to gain power and then renounce violence once in power. Age old lesson of history.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Fire and chaos are only violent in the natural process of dissolution and force separation. The result is purity and essence survive.

Violence against another person is an option, however not the best option.

Could people start eliminating CEOs? Sure but what does it really get us aside from wider motes and higher castle walls.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
by resorting to violence you're no better than those you oppose.

learn to rise above the primitive barbarism and live like a human being.

Violence only adds to the misery in the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I know that feel.

Its powerful, but its not the answer. Violence will only increase the amount of force tptb will use to quell the uprising. The States at this point, is still far to powerful to start just beating officers and killing riot geared police. Although i do say, if their stripping your rights, strip theirs.

At UC Davis, I honestly could not comprehend nobody doing anything toward that one officer with the spray. As it stands, they bring mace, bring some too

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

It is already a reality. America is the terrorist, bombing and killing defenseless people over a fake agenda to protect America from these people who oppose us. Why.... cause were better then them. Our maybe they are defending there homeland. Its sad that soldiers are brain washed into thinking there protecting there country when in reality they are a lifeless pawn to the elite.

People people lets say we step into the future.. Find a planet with high profitable resources... but it happens to be inhabited by indigenous people who use these resources... We will take over and probably hurt and kill many of these people. Human life is not a value to people in power think back to the native Americans in the western world. They were exterminated off the face of the Americas.

How can the good win by taking in abuse by the power and not fight back. We must demand change, find the people reasonable and end them.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

We as the people out weigh the elite. Its time we prove it and take them down.

Ok, and what's your plan to make this happen?
Seriously, making a suggestion and making an idea work are not the same thing!

edit on 23-11-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Now for those who already come here to disagree, first tell me what is the answer. Is it to keep spreading the word until a majority of people know the truth and demand change or is it massive amounts of people protesting and taking action to have change. Too bad both of these things are being done and don't work...

A major amount of people
- know that our food is full of toxins and poisons to make us slower, fluoride high fructose corn syrup... so much more to add.
-know that are rights have been stripped away and are continually being ripped from our hands... patriot act
-know the US money system is destined to fail it was built to inevitable crash and support only the rich... it has always been this way the rich want to stay richer and make the poor poorer.
-know our governments people perform unwarranted test and expirents on people... MK ultra

When will people learn that the only thing people in power want, is more power.

A vast amount of people know of these things on the lists, which can get a lot longer, but yet nothing is done. I know about this yet i don't know what to do accept fight back physically. Neither does anyone else.

Lets go look over at Egypt when more and more people resist there government and what happens. Snipers begin picking out random protestors, nerve gas is used, people are beaten senseless.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What the hell this is going on right now and the world does nothing.

Im afraid as occupy gets bigger this is what will happen. The people must fight back. Violence is the answer. We must start fighting because if we sit back any longer we will lose. We will be completely controlled by the elite.

Well lets say the people do win some way. What happens every time in history when the people break away from the power... they get handcuffed again and sucked in blindly until there controlled. A never ending cycle of revolution and reset while the elite still gain and win in the background. Who does not see this. We as the people out weigh the elite. Its time we prove it and take them down.

edit on 23-11-2011 by dankety because: spell

I agree, i truly do.
This is the very core of our nature, not "let´s talk" crap.

Violence has solved more conflicts in the history of mankind than any other method.

Most of the population, especially those so-called "awakened ones",
are at the end of the day doing nothing else but fooling themselves.

If the situation came down to the fact that there were only (any of) you, me, and no food for 1000 miles, i WOULD kill you without any hesitation, and make a fine meal out of your remains.
edit on 23-11-2011 by LionOfGOD because: continuity

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

But how do we get out of this cycle. The cycle of overpowering TPTB and then having a reset yet to be controlled again. It has been seen again and again through history. Do you think the elite are just going to give up.....

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

It is already a reality. America is the terrorist, bombing and killing defenseless people over a fake agenda to protect America from these people who oppose us. Why.... cause were better then them. Our maybe they are defending there homeland. Its sad that soldiers are brain washed into thinking there protecting there country when in reality they are a lifeless pawn to the elite.

People people lets say we step into the future.. Find a planet with high profitable resources... but it happens to be inhabited by indigenous people who use these resources... We will take over and probably hurt and kill many of these people. Human life is not a value to people in power think back to the native Americans in the western world. They were exterminated off the face of the Americas.

How can the good win by taking in abuse by the power and not fight back. We must demand change, find the people reasonable and end them.

I said "as it is portrayed". My 6 year old knows the REALITY of terrorism.

Demand change, make arrests, disarm the beasts, and fix this broken system.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

I don't know the answer to that question. But the answer is golden and we as people should join together and figure it out.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
reply to post by dankety

We as the people out weigh the elite. Its time we prove it and take them down.

Ok, and what's your plan to make this happen?
Seriously, making a suggestion and making an idea work are not the same thing!

edit on 23-11-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

THe answer to your question is they have no plan.........

People keep suggesting this but much like the rest of the movement , beyond their "just do it" philosophy they have nothing else to offer........

Egypt is a different place, and those are different type of people...........

The people here in America, especially the ones calling for violence would NOT be able to handle it when it was turned against them........

These same people most often have not seen real violence.........its not a video game , its not Modern Warfare 3 or some of your other PS3 games, or a news story 3000 miles away......

Its real, and its in your face, and once you are in the thick of it, you will either fight or become a victim......and until you have been in that position you do not know which you will be.......

Everyone is brave till they are in the position where they could be the person to take the first bullet out of the chamber..

These people promoting this line of thinking could not stomach the aftermath they are pushing so hard....

Careful what you ask for........
edit on 23-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

Everyone wants to be (em)powered. Many have just been deceived into believing that power comes from various things like fame, asserting violence upon protests with police, going to war, and a whole mess of other deceptive perceptions.

And you know what, many of the citizenry in the place of "high caliber" individuals, would fall prey to the same damn darkness.

There is much more going on and believe me, in due time, the world is going to be a much greater place.
edit on 23-11-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
The problem with violence being the answer is that is becomes the solution. Those that use violence to gain power, tend to use violence to keep power. We are what we create. Its pretty hard to use violence to gain power and then renounce violence once in power. Age old lesson of history.

Well history repeating itself again and again.... I think there must be a clear line that will help to justify action that is tolerable and non-tolerable.... In example... if for example a 5 years old kid commit something that are horrible but he is just a kid and do not know what he is doing.... would you sentence him?? I wouldn't agree... on the other hand those who already know the rules yet decided to break it... sure you going to chase after him/her... is just as simply as that....

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The best way to fight back is get out of the system... the system be it political, economic, commercial... is built on growth. Without growth, it can not be sustained.

Think about it... the banks are sitting on all that foreclosed property with no buyers... no money is coming in. Further, most people are not saving hardly at all... so there is no money in the bank to loan and make profit via interests from borrowers... again, they have no money.

I help manage a business, and things have gotten so bad that the bank we dfeal with has come to our store and promoted accounts and benefits to our employees and team members... and the accounts manager and bank vice president came themselves to do so...and they did it again this week... sounds kind of desperate to me.

Move out of the cities... grow your own food... live a healthy, holistic, and active lifestyle. You undercut the commercial food industry, big pharma, undercut the big city tax base... if everybody did this...they all would go broke.

It is hard to do initially, but it is far easier than conducting military and guerilla operations against the US Government.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

What if the future is not a greater place. What if forever we are enslaved by the elite. Its conspiracy that the elite may have been controlling us the past 2000 years, what if its true. We are to enslaved for ever.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

The things you describe are what it takes to become a self-sustaining person. TPTB despise of this and will do anything in power to stop it. Thats why bills are being to created to stop the growing of your own food.

The elite what the people packed together and controlled. If mass amounts of people started doing this they would be stopped.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

That's why you need to get started now... How could they reasonably stop a legal, mass migration to the wilds. Many people are already doing it.... we no longer have a gas/heating bill... we grow 60+ % of our food... we can cook and heat with outr wood stove... we literally can go out back and kill deer, rabbit, squirrel... we can fish across the raod in the lake.. my wife and I have skills that we can barter with... and we already produce items that we sell under the table... so to speak... piglets, firewood, fruits and veggies, eggs, dog houses, etc.... I don't have a cell phone, no i-pod or blackberry... no facebook or social chat with pics or ID... we have used credit cards, but are paying them off and getting rid of them one by one...

If things hold on a few more years... we will not be invisible, but certainly won't stand out in the masses.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"Violence"

It's what made us "Free" and has kept us that way, the Wars, Veterans-Heroes that fought to keep us that way.

So.... where now?

Stop GREED

If everyone did and helped and gave up their "excess" to those in need to get by for the "DAY" - ONE single DAY

DOMINO effect

NO WAR

top topics

<<   2 >>

join