It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Thanksgiving ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I just want to wish all the men and women, at ATS, a safe and happy Thanksgiving, Thank you so much for keeping this site alive, Thank you so much for tolerating the souls out there young and old trying to figure out life.. The hardest part in life is accepting the unknown, and this is ATS, the place to ramble, guess, argue, hope, deny, and comunicate with the whole world..

Thank you ATS, for not turning your back on me the many times you could have...

Thank you mods, and members for accepting me, and my idealogy... Of all the forums on the internet, this is the only place I want, to have witness me, when I try to fly this thing, and get my mind moving... Pop that damn bubble...

God bless be safe, and

I love you..

Bicent over and out...

edit on 11/23/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey, thanks

Happy thanksgiving, friend

Peace and love to you and yours.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving to all my
friends at ATS!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Have a happy, and safe, Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my beautiful wife, my healthy, handsome son, and for good family and friends.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

We had ours tonight so we could have all of our kids over as they will be elsewhere tomorrow, with turkey and all of the trimmings; even some stuffed mushrooms, which were interesting. The bird was the best I've ever had the pleasure to carve, cooked to absolute, juicy perfection. Tomorrow will be a day of turkey sandwiches - with all of the trimmings. Geez, we barely made a dent with 10 people in the house. We'll be eating leftovers for a week.
Watching the parades and a game or two is also integral to the plan tomorrow.

Anyway, I hope everyone stays safe, that reunions with family are joyful, and we remember what the day is about: Giving thanks to the Lord for all He has blessed us with.
edit on 11/23/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving!
For ATS and for STUFFING!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Happy thanksgiving everyone, I am thankful for ATS!

(And of course my family, my home, and my beautiful daughter.)

And to all of my international brothers and sisters, a happy thursday the 24th to all!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
And please everyone, stay safe. Our national defense and security is in graver and graver trouble.

Nooo no, not China.
Iran?! Please, you believe that propaganda?!

I'm of course referring to the big bag deep fried turkeys!!!!!!
DUCK AND COVER this thanksgiving, HAARP is going to explode your cookware!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Other than the history behind it, Never really understood the whole thanksgiving thing.. (And what i mean by that is the atmosphere and feeling etc)

but it seems important to you guys, so... Happy thanksgiving to you all..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Yeah, the history is questionable, but at this point I really think it's just an excuse for people to take a break from their stressful jobs/school/depression about not having a job, whatever the case may be, and take the time to travel to be with their family and friends and rekindle those bonds we get distracted from. In this world, in this age, any excuse to reconnect with loved ones is a good excuse.

Same thing for me for Christmas, I personally am an atheist and could care less about religion (not to offend anyone, just my opinion) but I love and celebrate the holiday just because it's the one time of year my family is together and that is monumentally important to me.

new topics

top topics

join