It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/23/2011 Approx 7:30 PM EST - Flying Objects Over Hudson River in NY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Evening folks!

I wanted to post this before I head out for a while because I think that something important might be on the horizon. No fear-mongering here but there is some very unusual activity going on right now over the Hudson River by NYC. I have posted about seeing these flying objects before here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but I've never seen as many of them as I saw about 45 minutes ago when I ran downstairs to take out my garbage. With no exaggeration, there must have been at least 20 of these things floating around but whenever I would stop and stare at them, they would stop moving and either their glow would dim or a strange looking orangish color cloud would drift by and it would go behind it. I am not making this up - the skies are mostly clear and then out of nowhere comes this huge orange cloud. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it myself.

I ran to get my camera but like other times I've tried to film these things, my camera is just not modern enough to grab good images of them and tonight, it's almost as if they know I'm watching them. I can't explain it but it's weird.

Is there anyone else around the NYC area who is seeing anything unusual in the skies? I'll take my camera with me and if I can catch some shots as the night progresses, I'll be sure to post them. In the meantime, watch the skies everyone.

Timidgal

EDIT: Please note the time stamp on the camera needs to be adjusted for daylight savings time.
edit on 11/23/2011 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Sorry but this sounds just like Chinese lanterns. This has been done a million times over.
edit on 23-11-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You know the routine-pics or it didnt hap......oh nevermind.
If I may suggest you should go to those already opened threads and discuss it. Not being rude just with no evidence but two other already posted threads you may not get too far imo.
Oh and its not even 8:30 yet in nyc

edit on 23-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Sorry about the time but I have one clock that didn't automatically adjust to daylight savings time. Have some pictures which I'll post shortly.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Sorry but this sounds just like Chinese lanterns. This has been done a million times over.
edit on 23-11-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

Stupid conclusion to draw, you have not seen any photos or video. I believe you, now days their is no reason to make up storys about UFO's. People are afraid to do so because they are afraid they will be ridiculed, so most the time when some one gives a detailed (but not to detailed) story then I believe it. UFO's are all over the place all you have to do is stop and look up for a couple hrs. What would be the motive behind him saying he saw one on a internet fourm? Its not like hes famous and trying to get publicity.
edit on 23-11-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here's some video I shot - note that the time stamp on the camera is also an hour ahead and needs to be adjusted for daylight savings time.

Here are some still shots - please note that these things intermittently move, blink and change color intensity:

Bottom line is that you're either interested or you're not. These were definitely not chinese lanterns and it was something pretty remarkable and unusual to see. If you're not interested, just move on and I won't bore you in the future with these strange anomolies.

new topics

top topics

join