It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog refuses to leave owners grave-Not even for food!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So a very touching video here and just the plain out awsomeness of dogs! What amazing, loving, beings!
Anyway, no conspiracy here just a sad video and story about mans best freind!www.theblaze.com...
edit on 23-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: spellin

edit on 23-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think a thread was created about this just recently.

The story is pretty cool though..Reminds me of Hatchi.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Sorry bout that, I didnt find on the search. Please put in FILE 13 mods if these horrible allegations are true

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Your threads got me wondering, which dog breed is the most loyal?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Wow good question!!!! I used to have an akita and they are VERY loyal, gentle bear fighting giants, but Ive yet to meet a dog with a bad heart. Good question though many

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

You have an Akita?!

I want one soo bad...Very jealous, sir.

I think Akitas are up there with terriers as being most loyal..Could be wrong, however.

Do you have a japanese or american Akita?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is similar to a very old story about a dog that guarded it's masters grave for 14 years. they made a film of it I believe known as "Greyfriars Bobby".
Details here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No he passed on in 2009
Im not sure which he was we had gotten him from a couple that didnt want him anymore. My daughter used to ride him like a horse and tug on him and all when she was just a toddler and he was SOOOO patient and gentle. Never a problem. Funny story, right before we decided to take him from the couple, I was at work and my wife brought him to the house to see how it went for the weekend. Well when I got home later that night my wife and daughter were sleeping on the couch downstairs. Well I had never met the dog and when I walked in the door and started down the stairs, he appeared at the foot of the stairs!!!! He was HUGE! Well he just growled and dared me to come down the stairs. I ran out of the house and called and called and called the house untill my wife woke up and put him up until I came in. It was so funny he ended up loving me sooo much but he was just being protective ya know? RIP PORTER

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Was never much of a dog person but talk about loyalty!It seems some of these animals have more love than most people ive known.Very touching.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Agreed!! I have yet to meet a human with the love of a dog. Weird how god is dog backwards.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by AgentX09

Agreed!! I have yet to meet a human with the love of a dog. Weird how god is dog backwards.

Yeah...always wondered about that

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Beautiful, touching story. We might teach dogs tricks like rolling over - but they teach us about unconditional love. They have mastered it. Humans haven't even begun.

This story reminded me of another dog's dedication upon his owner's demise I posted earlier this year - a chocolate lab holding vigil at his owner's casket.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dogs can teach us so much. Thank you OP for sharing this story!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Unconditional love or extreme (blind) loyalty?

It can go either way. People want the whole cake and they want to eat it to.

It's like having an ungodly sexy wife and then complaining when other guys look at her.

Sometimes it's hard to see further than 3 feet from ourselves.

Things like this can go either way when a few things are changed.

It can look perfect in one circumstance and all hell in the next.

And also keep in mind that we don't KNOW what's going on inside that dogs mind.

Just sayin'...
edit on 24-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join