It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching For That Recent Thread w/ Video From Off-Air Broadcast Footage Please Help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I really hate posting a thread about this and hope it can be deleted after the answer is posted.

We're searching for a recently posted thread about a video that someone made from transmissions of off-air broadcasts through an alternate feed through a cable or satellite system. It had footage of many presidents, news anchors, and people like Pat Robertson while the broadcast was off-air either during commercial break or before/after air time.

I cannot for the life of me recall the title.

Sorry and thanks for any help!
edit on 23-11-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

edit on 23-11-2011 by rstregooski because: title

edit on 23-11-2011 by rstregooski because: more beer

edit on 23-11-2011 by rstregooski because: ok, I'm drunk..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
There was one recently about a documentary that talked about that from the 90's can't remember the title. If that's what your looking for ill continue to look.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Thanks so much, I think that's the same one.. I don't know the best way to search for it without the title..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I remember seeing a clip from a movie many, many years ago that sounded like that. The clip showed President Clinton behind the scenes while people were doing his hair and makeup, and his was talking like an angry trucker. I always wanted to see the whole thing but could never figure out what it was. I wonder if it's part of the same film. I would love to see anything like this.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

Yes, it definitely featured those clips as well..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Somebody out there has got to know what the title of this film is! You have re-ignited my obsession of finding this film and yet my searches are fruitless!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I Found It!!

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wow! I can't believe I finally get to see this film!! Thank you so much!

top topics

join