It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox: Dick Morris " CNN Was Staged To Make Ron Paul Look Good"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Wow this Morris guy is a real his first name

So CNN, who specifically once said they would ignore Ron Paul, staged the debate where Romney got a whole lotta airtime by making Ron Paul someone almost ignored int he 2nd half of the debate by........
Wait... what????

What does this all mean?
It means they are scared

So the real question is.... is this a win or a loss?
Maybe it's both

A loss because it's on national TV

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I would say the general census is that Ron is getting thrown under the bus while other candidates screw up continually but still receive more positive hype than Ron. Seems one sided, at least through my eyes.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wait...wait.....

I just...I can't even form words. "Oh no, Ron Paul got more air time! Anything more than 90 secs for Ron Paul is unfair to Romney! I am furious that Ron Paul actually got to explain some of his stances instead of having us speak for him and call him crazy!!!!"

That's what I heard. There's more I want to say I just...I can't form the words >.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Of course they showed alot of split screen shots of Ron, I would have too. His reaction to the comments of the others is priiiiiiceless. It's called ratings. I find it more likely that instead of using the technique to play up Paul they were probably hoping he would look crazy and they didn't want to miss it. However that backfired because the look of "I don't even know why I associate with these people" that Ron has numerous times during the debate showed that he was the only one even listening. Much less understanding what the others were saying.

Since it backfired now they gotta get a good show pony to come on and say that everyone is hyping Paul.

YAY MEDIA!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How anyone like Dick Morris even has status utterly amazes me...The fac the was Clinton's campaign advisor and is now in the pocket of Faux News (in order to give the appearance of fair and balanced) should be alarming in and of it itself...TAIL WAGGING THE DOG AT ITS BEST...The fact he calls Ron Paul a nut should be bandied about and calls should be made for his immediate firing...If I was a campaign advisor, I would recommend a lawsuit right away...he should not be allowed to get away with that...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
ATS we should be proud!!

We got another conspiracy theorist!

Dick is that you???!!??

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This man is nothing more then a dimwit. Him and his kin, are doing nothing more then supporting the oligarchy that supports them. Doesn't it speak volumes to anyone that our system is an illusion, when a former adviser to Bill Clinton is providing commentary on Fox? The Left/ Right paradigm is dead. It's all one giant corrupt group, that encompasses everything including the media. The guy today may stand as a critic of his former friend/ boss, but trust me they are all in the same club.

If I had a wish, I would wish that one day every corrupt politician and media personality would be convicted of crimes against humanity (controlling minds with lies is propaganda).

It's times like this, where I am thankful for the invention of social media. Trust me, many of these peons actually do check their twitter pages. I've actually had discussions with some famous media/ celebrities/ politicians via twitter.

@DickMorrisTweet

I only advise, that you message him and let him know how you feel.

I just did. I had to point out that it's actions like his that are waking even more people up to what Dr. Paul is offering as a candidate. Despite their spin, more people are listening to what Dr. Paul is offering and liking it. And no matter what they do, they can't stop it.
edit on 23-11-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

I'm with you. I...just...don't have the words.
There's so much I WANT to say but all I can really say to articulate how I feel is.....

WOW EFFF OFF "DICK MORRIS" AND FOX NEWS!!
edit on 23-11-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
As the saying goes, "There is no such thing as bad publicity". The more publicity someone gets no matter good nor bad, it still puts the focus on them.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Did you hear what that "female dog" said at the very last end of the clip?
She also called Dr.Paul a nut!!! and then chuckled!!!!

What is wrong with these people?!?!

Either they have willingly sold their soul or they are complete idiots.
(none of that was figuretive, I mean it literally)

It sickins me to the core that they can even sleep at night knowing what they're doing.

I wish I had twitter just so I could give this creep a piece of my mind!

edit on 23-11-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Seriously, is there reason to give ANY attention to the mainstream media anymore? This was the first MSM news clip I've seen in awhile and I feel like I just dropped several IQ points. If there is any incentive please let me know. Thanks!
edit on 06/14/2011 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Phallus Morris is a joke as is "fair and balanced" FAUX News which is neither fair nor balanced. I do however agree with his statement that Ron Paul doesn't represent the republican party. It appears that one can not be republican or democrat and still believe the constitution means something, or that American citizens have rights. He also said that "if you watch that debate you would think that Ron Paul was the front running republican candidate", I have seen plenty poll results that indicate precisely that. It is precisely this type of knavery from this type of dirtbag that demonstrates how much the insiders fear a "nut" (another Phallus Morris quote) like Ron Paul and the end of business as usual.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

...pardon that, I threw up from the jackassery of this guy.

Anyway, the MSM dynamic seems pretty obvious here.

First the ploy was to ignore his presence, ignore his principles, ignore his supporters, ignore ignore ignore everything Ron Paul like he would eventually magically disappear.

However, the 'blowback' has been intense. Not only has the lack of attention to Paul done nothing for their goal of keeping him from gaining supporters, it has actually impassioned "the Ron Paul people" (to quote our dear Mr. O'Reilly) as well as drawn MORE attention from people who think "who is this Ron Paul guy who clearly never gets a fair shot yet has such a diehard crowd behind him? What is everyone making such a stink about?"

Sooo... plan B, surprise him with fair time at the debate and pray that he screws up, misspeaks, stumbles over anything at all, gives them just one soundbyte to rip apart and misconstrue and put the issue to rest once and for all.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail!
He does brilliantly.

Plan C..... uhhhhhhhhh... CNN cheated? Uhh... ignore some more? Uhh... uhh... uhh..
Every plan backfires because at their core, we aren't quite as stupid as they want us to be!!!!! ****

****DISCLAIMER: Some of us are.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Dang, I tried to find his facebook but I dont think dick morris has one

I was going to let him know my opinion on there.

What a fat piece of garbage and waste of space. They should cut his position and use the money to sponsor needy 3rd world children.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Maybe these idiots are starting to wise up and deleting their facebook accounts before they start bashing him on TV

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That guy is ridiculous. The center two positions on stage were once again Perry and Romney. Ron Paul had a total of just under 10 minutes speaking time. This moron calls Ron Paul a "nut" for wanting to stick to the Constitution and promote peace instead of war.

At least the Fox News Anchors chuckled at it in the end. At first I heard them agreeing in the background, and I thought they had lost their minds too!

Ron Paul gets equal consideration, in one debate, finally, and all of a sudden the fix is in? How ridiculous!

Maybe that is the new strategy, kill him with kindness, LOL!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Interesting. This kinda supports Becks position on Imus in the Morning that Beck feels Orama Bama will get relected next term. www.theblaze.com... (I don't know how to shorten the link..Don't teach me right now.At least I didn't say go look it up.)

Dick is a self promoting entitity on Fox. He IS right more often then wrong. I could see Democrats backdooring an endorsment for anyone but Paul because not is he not just a loose cannon in the REPUBLICAN process, he is a loose vote candidate.Unpredictable vote. Paul doesn't fit the good ol boy network mold.

Cain does. Perry. The rest? Pickem. Obama COULD win against any of them as the WRONG candidate.

The smear campaign up to voting day will include wars,corruption,race,personal attacks etc. against anyone's opposition from the "Wondor Bread" man.
(They got the race card back from Cain pretty quick huh?)
OH WAIT!! Dick Morris did that for Clinton's election. HHmmmmmm

The more things change,the more they stay the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Dick Morris is obviously a tool. I don't know what else to say without screaming obscenities, so I'll stop while I'm ahead.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Considering the quality of ron paul's opposition, he can hardly help but look good.

Who is he supposed to look worse than?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That guy is ridiculous. The center two positions on stage were once again Perry and Romney. Ron Paul had a total of just under 10 minutes speaking time. This moron calls Ron Paul a "nut" for wanting to stick to the Constitution and promote peace instead of war.

At least the Fox News Anchors chuckled at it in the end. At first I heard them agreeing in the background, and I thought they had lost their minds too!

Ron Paul gets equal consideration, in one debate, finally, and all of a sudden the fix is in? How ridiculous!

Maybe that is the new strategy, kill him with kindness, LOL!

Yup, if anyone else was following the debate thread, I stop watched how much Paul was given.

excerpt.

Seeing as wolf stated last question

we are looking at approx 9:14.1 with intro!!! (intro was about 12 seconds)

Pretty damn fair compared (at least) to his 90 seconds last time.....

Paul won the debate IMO your mileage may very..

edit on 23-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join