It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mason challenge for terrorism and things

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Deadly Shooting Puts Spotlight on Masons

by Frank Eltman

Associated Press

Posted on Saturday, 13th March 2004

The man accused of shooting James is Albert Eid, a 76-year-old retiree who police say mistakenly pulled a loaded .32-caliber handgun from his left pants pocket instead of a .22-caliber pistol with blanks that was in his right pocket.

Police called the shooting "completely accidental," but Eid was charged with second-degree manslaughter. He pleaded innocent and bail was set at $2,500.

Detectives said James, 47, of Medford, was seated in a chair and a small platform holding several metal cans was placed near his head.

Eid stood approximately 20 feet away holding a gun and a third person stood out of James' view holding a stick.

When the gun was fired, the man with the stick was supposed to knock the cans off the platform to make the inductee think they had been struck by a real bullet.

Police said the stunt was designed to create "a state of anxiety" for inductees, and had been used in Patchogue since at least the 1930s. Police also found a guillotine, rat traps, and a board used in a "walking the plank" exercise.

"I have been a Freemason for 47 years and I have never, in that entire time, heard of anything so off the wall," said Fletcher. "That's what makes this so difficult."

"I have never heard of anything like that," agreed Len Henderson, a 30-year member of a lodge in Portsmouth, N.H. "I was extremely upset to think people would think this had anything to do with a legitimate Masonic initiation."

Eid, described by police as "quite stunned and ... distraught," has not said publicly why he took a loaded weapon to the ceremony. Authorities said he had held a gun license since 1951.

Carl Fitje, grand master of the New York State Freemasons, said in a statement that guns have no role in any sanctioned ceremonies.

"The only secrets we really have anymore are a few handshakes," Fitje, a retired New York police detective, said in an interview with The Associated Press last year.

There are three levels of entry into the organization: apprentice, fellow craft and master Mason. Although the Patchogue group used the name "Fellow Craft" for its social group, it is unrelated to the second-degree moniker officially sanctioned by the Masons, said Robert Leonard, a spokesman for the New York State Freemasons.

PG you keep going pal , never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
I don't want to draw any conlusions, as yet

the pro-masons get so twisted at my conslusions anyway so i just thought a little proof was due first

You not drawing conclusions? You're joking right?

Anyway, this is old news. If you were capable of using the ATS search function, or could even be bothered to research the subject, you will find that this incident did not take part in a Lodge as you so falsely claim. These people were not taking part in a Masonic ritual as you so falsely claim.
Window dress it as much as you want to (and I'm sure you will to try to justify your hatred) but facts are facts.

But heck. Why let a little thing like the truth get in the way of your agenda?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher

just like in 1933 germany etc etc etc (many occasions, same story) and a modern day example all the way through this war on terror, quiet like church mouses.

Maybe because ?

"Immediately on Hitler's rise to power, the ten Grand Lodges of Germany were dissolved. Many among the prominent dignitaries and members of the Order were sent to concentration camps. The Gestapo seized the membership lists of the Grand Lodges and looted their libraries and collections of Masonic objects. Much of this loot was then exhibited in an "Anti-Masonic Exposition" inaugurated in 1937 by Herr Dr. Joseph Goebbels in Munich. The Exposition included completely furnished Masonic temples.
"The persecution was carried over into Austria when the country was captured by the Nazis. The Masters of the various Vienna lodges were immediately confined in the most notorious concentration camps, including the horrible living hell at Dachau in Bavaria. The same procedure was repeated when Hitler took over Czechoslovakia, then Poland. Immediately after conquering Holland and Belgium, the Nazis ordered the dissolution of the lodges in those nations. It was also Point One on the agenda of Major Quisling in Norway. It may be taken as part of the same ugly picture that General Franco of Spain in 1940 sentenced all Freemasons in his realm automatically to ten years in prison. When France fell last June, the Vichy government caused the two Masonic bodies of France, the Grand Orient and the Grande Loge to be dissolved, their property being seized and sold at auction." 3
Hitler's hatred of Freemasonry is clearly documented. In 1931 Nazi party officials were given a "Guide and Instructional Letter" that stated, "The natural hostility of the peasant against the Jews, and his hostility against the Freemason as a servant of the Jew, must be worked up to a frenzy." 4 On April 7, 1933, Hermann Goering�who once considered becoming a freemason�held an interview with Grand Master von Heeringen of the "Land" Grand Lodge of Germany, telling him there was no place for Freemasonry in Nazi Germany. 5 The Nazi Primer, the Official Handbook for the Schooling of Hitler Youth, attacked freemasons, marxists, and the Christian churches for their "mistaken teaching of the equality of all men" by which they were said to be seeking power over the whole world. 6

Why don't you guys just find out some facts before you shoot off these posts. Get it right.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by billmcelligott]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
check first all the sides in ww2 being controlled by the same chosen people elite, check the low level and none chosen people jews and freemasons (the majority) are used as whipping boys when the time need be, could happen again if the chosen people need a excuse this time around, to deflect anger somewhere.

you fall for the same deceptions everytime and even play a part in your own demise without realising it.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

check first all the sides in ww2 being controlled by the same chosen people elite, check the low level and none chosen people jews and freemasons (the majority) are used as whipping boys when the time need be, could happen again if the chosen people need a excuse this time around, to deflect anger somewhere.

you fall for the same deceptions everytime and even play a part in your own demise without realising it.

Who and what are you referring to? Who are the "chosen people elite"? Do you mean Jews?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
no i dont mean 'jews' i mean the elite religious group that controls them and everyone else, ill post a new thread with excerts from a poster on another site.

[edit on 10-9-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
BONUS POST- illuminati tie-in ???!!!!!!

You guys asked for it, here it is!

A little �extra� just for paying attention.

I even cut the list short!

There are some fun stories here- theft and all of brothers by brothers!

Date:�9/9/2004

Masonic History in New Brunswick
Hake was found guilty of fraud and embezzlement by the Court of Enquiry ... tools of Hiram Lodge No 17. So ended the first Masonic Lodge from which...
www.glnb.ca... -

Francis J. Constantine, lawyers in Erie, PA, Pennsylvania
ERIE, PA, Pennsylvania lawyers focusing on, Criminal Law, DUI, Elder Law ... 306 Masonic Square. 32 W. 8th Street. Erie, Pennsylvania 16501. Telephone: 814-456-5422. Embezzlement. Embezzlement is a ... there is a potential for embezzlement. This is why emb
www.fjclawoffice.com... -

biblio.com - Embezzlement and Misappropriation of Cuban Funds;
Embezzlement and Misappropriation of Cuban Funds; Speech of Hon. ... Templary in the Old Dominion Richmond, Virginia: Masonic Home Press, Inc...
www.biblio.com... -

VOMIT: Victims Of Masonic Ill Treatment
WEB HOSTING - 1 GIG, 1000 EMAILS, 50 GIG TRANSFER, CGI, PHP, MySQL. ONLY $6.95. VOMIT - Victims Of Masonic Ill Treatment. Hansard - 9 May 2001 page 239-241. Abuse of Planning Controls by Freemasons. 11.36 p.m. Mr. ... illuminated my arguments in favour of
www.vomit-uk.batcave.net... -

masonic
...how's this for long Masonic service . . . Steven John Beckley ... CEO ... Chief Embezzlement Officer ... CFO ... Corporate Fraud Officer ... MBA...
www.sentex.net... -

myown.batcave.net - free web hosting) VOMIT UK 05/01. Victims Of Masonic Ill-Treatment3 February 2001 ... UK stands for the hierarchies of the Judaeo/Masonic Faction.The ordinary Mason and Jew are as likely ... a third of whose presidents have been prosecu
www.vomit-uk.batcave.net... -

MASONIC OFFENSE
Quotes by Masonic Brothers ... dues, non-payment of; drunkenness: embezzlement; false swearing; fighting;
themasonictrowel.com... -

William Harold Malkin
... MASONIC BIOGRAPHIESFAMOUS FREEMASONSVANCOUVER MAYORS ... Malkin established a committee to look into corruption and embezzlement in the city's Relief Department ...
www.freemasonry.bc.ca... -

Prince Hall Freemasonry Information Website (princehall.info)
... The expression "good cause" in Masonic grand lodge's "landmark," authorizing ... officers charged with embezzlement could govern a lodge which would ...
www.princehall.info... -

Overthrow.com
... stamps to commemorate the Grand Anti- Masonic Exhibition, which opened in Belgrade on October ... American Free Press Founder Forced Him Into Illegal Embezzlement And Investment Scam ...
www.overthrow.com... -

Searchlight For Beginner by Larry O' Hara
First Published by Phoenix Press, PO Box 824, London N1 9DL, in October 1996...
www.greenanarchist.org.uk... -

Weblog Entry - 04/14/2003: "bank notes"
04/14/2003 Entry: "bank notes" CHALABI BANK NOTES by the Sandwichman. The Guardian has a story about Ahmad Chalabi's 1992 conviction in Jordan, in absentia, for embezzlement. ... Spokesmen of Chalabi, however, strongly denied the allegations of embezzlemen
www.maxspeak.org... -

News/Activism by keyword LONGISLAND
... Battered by an embezzlement scandal, the Roslyn School Board last night accepted the ... 15, 2004 | PATRICK HEALY. Masonic Lodge Is Suspended After ShootingBy PATRICK HEALYPublished ...
www.freerepublic.com... -

CIVIL COURT RECORDS, CALDWELL COUNTY, MISSOURI 1896-1974 File 1

ftp.rootsweb.com... -

Proof of the Illuminati
Their methods included theft, embezzlement, murder, and assassination. Deceit, secrecy, and subterfuge were their common tools.
www.invispress.com... -

Olaf anti-fraud unit to examine roll of Masons in European Union Government
... to fall into place and he identified a Masonic dimension to a string of major cases remaining ... its own investigation into the embezzlement of public funds), the legal basis ...
www.freemasonrywatch.org... -

Archived Story
... Local woman charged with. embezzlement. A State Road woman was arrested on embezzlement charges Saturday night. ... today at the Elkin Masonic Lodge on Market Street; from 9:30 a ...
www.elkintribune.com... -

BOHEMIAN GROVE DIRT
News articles and hidden videotape of Republican presidents and world leaders at Satanic Cult ceremony of human sacrifice in California. Illuminati's...
www.geocities.com... -

Boundary line of our Conduct
...rape, adultery, dueling, embezzlement, and other such serious crimes. All of these are Masonic offenses and are the basis for a Masonic trial...
www.mastermason.com... -

www.paranormalnews.com...
... Siloam Springs and Eureka Springs [CIA-Masonic-Mafia 'underground' drug capital in Arkansas ... addictive drug sales, another bank embezzlement and fraud, another stock market riggings ...
www.paranormalnews.com... -

Gregory Building
... It became known as the Masonic Block, when Masonic lodges occupied the second and third floors from 1885 ... BY A PRISON TERM FOR EMBEZZLEMENT--FORCED HIM TO RESIGN AS STATE ...
www.emich.edu... -

Murray Watson Jr. & Associates | Attorney Profiles
Worthy Grand Patron. Baylor Masonic Lodge #1235 A.F. & A.M. Member. Waco Scottish Rite Bodies, 1993 - Present ... Member. Waco Commandery, 1955 -
mwatsonlaw.lawoffice.com... -

What happens to the brothers that testify against the 'light-fingered' brothers?

Are they killed like in the other post (see above) or what?

Inquiring minds want to know!

*If I were a mason needing representation on a masonic matter in a masonic forum, I would be sorely served by the pro-masons I have seen herein
sad state, sad

I have been wrong-

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Blah blah blah...innuendo...innuendo.....blah blah....falsity.....I'm MrNecros....blah blah blah...bs bs bs...

Wow!!! Nice links dude.

I'm sure that like many here I take the words of "greenanarchist.com, overthrow.com, freerepublic.com and vomit-uk.com" above all others.
Oh. And I forgot to mention that bastion of truth Freemasonrywatch.com.

It's strange to see how you post the links to actual masonic sites, yet they seem to actually refute your argument. I guess you posted so many links that you thought people wouldn't actually read them and by seeing those masonic links they would automatically assume that their contents would agree with you? By the way, at least one of them doesn't even work.
Nice try but no cigar.

I guess your own argument can be turned around on you.
If I were an anti-mason, I sure wouldn't want you representing me!!! There has to be a little piece of truth amongst the lies after all.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I was hoping for definitve, clear-cut cases.

Instead, you provide a number of links, some which do indeed allege Masonic misconduct. The problem is, your sources are either racist, anti-semitic, broken ( as in broken links), or otherwise vague.

1.) The Chalabi source, for example, does not connect Masons definitively with anything in particular.

2.) VOMIT, lol, seems to be a racist, anti-semitic site, to say the least. There's a fair bit of bellyaching over evil Jewish attempts to monopolize workl finances, etc., and of Jews enslaving such and such. A source like this is worthless.

When you were asked to provide CASES, you were expected to be selective with your sources. Pay attention to where you're getting your information from. Jew-haters and Mason-haters don't count, obviously. If you've ever done historical research in college or university, you'd know as a matter of course that sources like that are to be ignored. Vomit.com, freeanarchist.com or whatever . . .. all of these are poor excuses for sources. Visit the library, look at creditable scholarship. Visit your local University and make inquiries. In formal circles, the internet isn't even regarded as a viable source of information, unless a government source is used, or an educational insitution is used.

Why are you still using the internet to do your research ?

Out of everything you posted, it looks like only a few might be creditable cases.

You're back where you started. Remember that there are hundreds of thousands of Masons worldwide. You need PROPORTIONAL evidence, not just a few cases and absolutely awful sources.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Gadfly,

Before you post anything from any source, you need to understand how to differentiate between sources.

This is a basic rule of research, in any ac academic field, not just history or poli-sci.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by amike555

Funny that you only give so many links to one incident...? Where is the rest of the answers that you promised??

Or is this your mass murder, child molestation, and personal gain?

BTW I beleave this one case was involinary man slaughter.

Sure- patience

Old mason takes gun to lodge-
shoots young mason

why gun?

Rites?

Why was lodge closed? What happened to the masons that testified against the old mason? BUT-why a gun at a lodge???

Patience amike555

as old Doug McArthur" once said- I shall return

*edit-
I don't want to draw any conlusions, as yet

the pro-masons get so twisted at my conslusions anyway so i just thought a little proof was due first

[edit on 8/9/2004 by PublicGadfly]

Well, lets shed a little light on this, shall we? There are no guns used in masonic ritual. The case you have cited was a club, not sanctioned by the grand lodge, renting the facitilities of the lodge. It was NOT a masonic event, but rather, a club made up of masons, separate from the lodge.

this is an important distinction, because the incident happend OUTSIDE of sanctioned masonic activities. Also, to be absolutely clear, as a result of this incident, the charter for the lodge has been pulled, and all masons associated with this club have been suspended from active membership, and will likely end up being completely removed from the fraternity... all for the actions of one man.

Now, since this is not representative of masonry as a whole, but an isolated incident which, as is the custom in masonry on the rare occassions when this happens, definitive and decisive action has been taken, not only to deal with the situation, but also to ensure that nothing like that EVER happens again in any lodge.

So, since a) this is a one time occurence, b) it was swiftly dealt with, c) is NOT representative of ANYTHING masonic and d) was a stupid accident.

Tossing this at us is only a demonstration of a lack moral, spiritual and intellectual honesty on your part, as you KNOW this is not representative of masonry, especially if you read those articles, or the grand lodge's website, respecting the circumstances and what has been done.

If this is the BEST you can do, shoot bud, you're wasting our time.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Public Gad-Fly -> You are Obviously a Chronic "Anti-Mason". Let me guess - all Masons are the Boogie Men right? This is Childish!!! Listen a lot of the People on this Website ARE MASONS themselves - the rest are
ANTI-MASONS like yourself. So who are you preaching to? You think that you would want a Larger/Wider Audience. I have an Idea -> Why don't you take your PROPAGANDA somewhere ELSE!!!

Quote: "could happen again if the chosen people (Elite) need a excuse this time around to deflect anger somewhere." -> This has ALREADY Happened!

9/11 = Excuse for Endless War in the Middle East (and a Fascist Police State at Home). An excuse for "Civilized" Countries like U.S.A. & our "Democratic Allies" like Israel to totally wipe the Islamic Terrorist Heathens off the face of the Earth.

Well I am No Zionist - but at this point I think the Islamic Extremists Deserve what they have coming to them!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Public Gad-Fly -> You are Obviously a Chronic "Anti-Mason". Let me guess - all Masons are the Boogie Men right? This is Childish!!! Listen a lot of the People on this Website ARE MASONS themselves - the rest are
ANTI-MASONS like yourself. So who are you preaching to? You think that you would want a Larger/Wider Audience. I have an Idea -> Why don't you take your PROPAGANDA somewhere ELSE!!!

Quote: "could happen again if the chosen people (Elite) need a excuse this time around to deflect anger somewhere." -> This has ALREADY Happened!

9/11 = Excuse for Endless War in the Middle East (and a Fascist Police State at Home). An excuse for "Civilized" Countries like U.S.A. & our "Democratic Allies" like Israel to totally wipe the Islamic Terrorist Heathens off the face of the Earth.

Well I am No Zionist - but at this point I think the Islamic Extremists Deserve what they have coming to them!!!

serpentine, i was talking about the freemasons etc and there usual silence and denial i.e. go away you conspiracy theorists the same as in the 1930's etc etc etc then they complain later they where persecuted.

it would help them each time if they didnt lie around like jelly fish while the war machine and lies are put in place.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

serpentine, i was talking about the freemasons etc and there usual silence and denial i.e. go away you conspiracy theorists the same as in the 1930's etc etc etc then they complain later they where persecuted.

it would help them each time if they didnt lie around like jelly fish while the war machine and lies are put in place.

What in the heck do you think you are talking about? There has been no denial, no coverup, no persecution, no silence... the plain facts show that not only have we been forthcoming, we have taken decisive action in the face of this shooting to ensure that not only does it never happen again, but also to punish those responsible.

The shooter is in police custody, charged with involuntary manslaughter, the lodge has had its charter suspended, the brothers involved in the club (OUTSIDE the lodge, and not a masonic activity by the way) have all been suspended as active masons, interviews explaining what happened have been done... you can HARDLY claim (honestly) that a coverup is in place.

Further, the plain fact is that this event is SO far outside the norm for masonry that it can hardly be even referred to as indicative of ANYTHING other than a small (and I do mean small) group of guys acting WAY outside the parameters of masonic conduct. This was NOT EVEN A MASONIC EVENT, it was simply held in rented facilities AT the lodge.

But really, thanks for posting this and giving us an opportunity to respond and lay your concerns to rest.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The history of Freemasonry and the Freemasons is quite different from what you would like to portray. American heroes and Freemasonry go hand in hand (I'll leave it to my more knowledgeable Brothers across the pond to disseminate the facts about their heroes). To use a term like jellyfish demonstrates a lack of understanding on the most fundamental level of Freemasonry's impact on U.S. history.

Biography of a Freemason and war hero.

Additional information about Audie Murphy.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Let me demonstarte on only one old soldier that I had the honor to know.

Wally Kent was one of the finest men I have evr had the pleasure to call friend. He died a couple of years ago aged 84.

Wally was a paratrooper in the second World War. He jumped in at Arnhem ( A Bridge too Far) he was captured. Six months later Wally escaped. got back to England and later rejoined his unit and went to war again. He jumped into the fray again , after a frantic battle was wounded and captured again. His wife was informed he was missing in action presumed dead. Six months later he turned up in a Hospital in England , he had escaped again.

Now young man , when you have done anything near the courage of this man , you may have the right to call people cowards. but it has been my experience that those who shout the loudest , usually run pretty fast as well. Most commonly away from the troubled area.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Leveller

It's strange to see how you post the links to actual masonic sites, yet they seem to actually refute your argument. I guess you posted so many links that you thought people wouldn't actually read them and by seeing those masonic links they would automatically assume that their contents would agree with you? By the way, at least one of them doesn't even work.
Nice try but no cigar.

That's rather a crass statement.

I have posted before I read masonry web sites. Here it is again:

I read masonry web sites

They have some really good source material and I love the pycho-spin they put on things.

If I were an anti-mason, I sure wouldn't want you representing me!!!

But, how do you know?

You aren't observing are you?

theron

Well, lets shed a little light on this, shall we? There are no guns used in masonic ritual. The case you have cited was a club, not sanctioned by the grand lodge, renting the facitilities of the lodge. It was NOT a masonic event, but rather, a club made up of masons, separate from the lodge.

Maybe the family of the dead guy won't believe this? Is that possible?

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Public Gad-Fly -> You are Obviously a Chronic "Anti-Mason".

Untrue-
By the statement you used in your post proof exists you have not read my writings, sad.

[quoteThePunisher

They (masonry) don't sit idly by, many times their agenda is just hidden. 'Sacrificial goats' is not a new concept.

Mirthful cites Audie Murphy-
Super hero- was NOT a mason when he became a hero- eh

Like I have said before, I know a lot of good masons. The were good men before they became masons except in an extremely rare case I imagine this is always so. Masonry did not make them good. They tried to make masonry good.

Buried two grandfathers that were masons myself.

Quit with the denial of facts and truths-

Who cares about the oaths- no one except mind-control people and masons!

BONUS POST !!!!!

More stories. Decide for yourself.

I apologize for the brevity of this selection but due to bandwidth considerations - -

Well, here's a few good stories

Date:�9/9/2004

The Egyptian-Masonic-Satanic Connection
RITUAL ABUSE FREE - Christians Wake Up! Followers of Jesus Christ Ministries. Back. Next. The following is an excerpt from: B4 $15.00THE EGYPTIAN-MASONIC-SATANIC CONNECTION (Revised Edition with new documentation) - Compares the rituals. ... Some survivors
www.ritualabusefree.org... Egyptian-Masonic-Satanic Connection.htm -

False Accusations - Anti-Masonic Abuse Of Scottish Rite Literature
Masonic information for freemasons and freemasonry. Masonic regalia, books and information. ... of Freemasonry," which is a compilation of three anti-Masonic sermons he delivered on Sept.28, 1997, at State ...
www.thefreemason.com... -

Stop Child Rape
... STOP MASONIC GOVERNMENT CHILD ABUSE. The Stop Child Rape Network is dedicated to the ... Government's Child Abuse Networks and Paedophile Rings. STOP MASONIC CHILD ABUSE NOW! ...
www.mindcontrolforums.com... -

Mind Control Interview: Dr. Stephen Kent on Masonic Ritual Abuse and Abusive Cults
Today is show #23 in a series on mind control we are presenting here on CKLN, and today we are interviewing Dr. Stephen Kent, a sociologist at the University of Alberta in Edmonton. Dr. Kent ... I got involved in studying abuse accounts that people were pr
www.freemasonrywatch.org... -

SMARTNEWS's Issue #12 - 1/97
... excerpt was written by a survivor of alleged Masonic abuse. I know what it is like to ... desire to ensure awareness about Masonic abuse and commend you on your ...
members.aol.com... -

Masonic Symbols, thier Use and Abuse
The official website for Palestine Lodge Number 486, a Regular lodge of Free and Accepted Masons working under the Jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Georgia. ... Masonic Symbols their Use and Abuse. Delivered at the Annual Banquet ... Let's ponder the mea
www.palestine486.org... -

Anti-Masonic Examples: Neil Brick
Neil Brick makes "allegations" that Freemasonry engages in Satanic Ritual Abuse. ... Mind Control". He describes himself on his web page as "...a survivor of alleged Masonic Ritual Abuse." ... was a survivor of alleged Masonic ritual abuse. The last few ye
www.masonicinfo.com... -

Stone Angels Conference - A Masonic Ritual Abuse Survivor Organizes Conference and is hounded by Masons and their Wives
... Mason in Thunder Bay respond to allegations of Masonic ritual abuse. Also we heard an interview with Judy ... also been involved in Masonic cult ritual abuse. Their fathers or their ...
www.raven1.net... -

Stop Child Rape
... stop masonic child abuse. The Stop Masonic Child Abuse Website is dedicated to the Mass Public Exposure ...
www.mindcontrolforums.com... -

Information on Ritual Abuse
... Issue #1), discusses alleged Masonic Ritual Abuse. " Understanding Ritual Abuse" a study of 33 R.A.'s ... newsletter) also has numerous letters from people alleging Masonic ritual abuse. ...
members.aol.com... -

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
LOL.

Mindcontrolforums. (the illuminati are sponsoring child abuse, child murder rings. . . .shhhh . . . . . lo.)

Freemasonry watch. More of the same.

etc., etc.

You're not helping your case. In fact, I believe you are responsible for quite a few initiations in the near future.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
PublicGadfly;

i have read the material you cite before, and all I have to say is:

and?

Do you actually research this stuff, or do you just google for "Masonry Lies Nonsense" and then post whatever you find?

None of this is supported by facts. Crazy people say and write all kinds of things... I use ALL of PublicGadfly's posts as evidence.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
NOW I know:

I get it. Alright.

The Masons ARE practicing mind-control. They are making Gadfly write all sorts of nonsense and utterly juvenile drivel, so that he wil discredit both himself and thereby other anti-masons.

After all, gadfly, two of your grandfathers were Masons. Who knows how many others? You likely come from a long line of masons. Your roots are steeped in Masonry.

How do you know you AREN'T being controlled? After all, people who are controlled don't know it, as a matter of course. You're being used as a puppet. The more fair, the more decent, the more reasonable the Masons and pro-Masons become, the WORSE you get! I definitely see a conection.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join