It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you familiar with Chris White? (David Icke, Zeitgeist debunker)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am curious to hear from anyone that has thoughts on Chris White's work overall. I first came across Chris after watching the Zeitgeist movies and was looking for a different opinion on them. Then I stumbled across him again when I was doing research on David Icke and found his debunking film about David. Chris has really opened my eyes about quite a few things so I started doing more research on him. I have come to find out he is a Christian and has done a lot of work around his faith. I never considered myself to be religious, but very spiritual. However, a lot of his work in his faith is really starting to attract me to it, and he has a pretty incredible way of discussing the bible that isn't so terrifying that I am use to seeing from right wing Christians that has spooked me in the past. I have searched around the net (including here) trying to find negative information out about him because I like to look at things from all sides. To be honest, I haven't really found anything at all negative about him or his preaching outside of the Michael Tsarion debacle which IMO just made Michael look worse.

The thing I really like about Chris is that he talks about things from his own personal struggles and experience. He has openly challenged Tsarion to an open debate when all that went down, which Michael refused. He has challenged anyone to debunk his debunking film on Zeitgeist and offered a financial reward if it could be done. He basically will stand behind his own words and is willing to open himself up to debate if anyone wants to challenge his work. He makes himself available to anyone for questions about his faith or his work in general. There is a lot to be said about someone willing to go the distance on what they preach and say.

I am curious if there is anyone out there that Chris has opened their eyes for that can share about it. Is there anyone that Chris has "saved" that would like to share about it. You can do it in a PM if you are not comfortable about sharing it in public. Or maybe you have found him totally not credible based off specific information you have and/or can site. What I don't want it to turn into is a bashing of Christianity, his faith, or him personally because you are anti religious in general. Please save those comments for another thread or forum. I don't mind if someone has negative thoughts on the subject or topic, but please come armed with information rather than just saying, "This is what I feel...or I just don't like the guy in general" kind of stuff.

I want to look at this from all points of views because I am always thinking EVERYONE is the wolf in lambs clothing. After a good internet search though, I really couldn't find anything bad about the guy except for a few anti religious posts on ATS from years past (and the Tsarion situation) which is to be expected anyway just based off his faith. I really am starting to admire him a lot and I like his work. Something just seems different about this guy and I have put hundreds and hundreds of hours in studying this field in general, and he seems to appeal and make the most sense to me out of all the people I have studied or watched to date. I just don't want to get led down the wrong path by accident because of my eagerness or my lack of knowledge.

Anything you would like to add that would be constructive I would really appreciate it greatly.

Thanks!

If you don't know who I am talking about you can check out some of his stuff here:
www.youtube.com...
conspiracyclothes.com...

He has a few other sites, but I am not here to promote him so that should give you enough of an idea

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't know a lot about Chris outside that film, but you definitely have me interested.

It's cool that you are checking and researching the info that's out there. It's very noble and biblical too. The Bereans were considered more noble because they didn't just hear the word and believe, but diligently searched the scriptures to make up their own minds. (Acts 17:11)

The extremists often do give Christianity a bad name, but looking beyond them we find many that actually do get it and more accurately reflect the message and meaning in the Word.

Good luck in your search and thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I don't know a lot about Chris outside that film, but you definitely have me interested.

It's cool that you are checking and researching the info that's out there. It's very noble and biblical too. The Bereans were considered more noble because they didn't just hear the word and believe, but diligently searched the scriptures to make up their own minds. (Acts 17:11)

The extremists often do give Christianity a bad name, but looking beyond them we find many that actually do get it and more accurately reflect the message and meaning in the Word.

Good luck in your search and thanks for sharing.

Thanks Gut! The extremists of any religion scares the hell out of me, and is exactly what kept me away from it for my whole life. What I like about Chris is that his take seems to be exactly what you said, "more accurately reflect the message and the meaning in the word." He doesn't see the black and white of the text, but what it "really" means. Don't know this about all his work for sure, but so far everything I have watched of his that relates to the bible, his take is just so peaceful and seems real. It's not threatening to me in the slightest.

Thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Great video from Chris.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Wow that is spooky...I just sent an email to someone about this exact topic. I am five minutes in and he is already saying things that I have said as a counterargument to not believe. Going to watch the rest of it now. Of all his videos (and he has a lot), it's weird that you put this specific one up!

Thank you my friend...someone or something is talking to me

Peace

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Wow that is spooky...I just sent an email to someone about this exact topic. I am five minutes in and he is already saying things that I have said as a counterargument to not believe. Going to watch the rest of it now. Of all his videos (and he has a lot), it's weird that you put this specific one up!

Thank you my friend...someone or something is talking to me

Peace

God is at work like never before. When Daniel asked the Angel when the time of the end would be, he said that man would run to and fro and knowledge would increase. Before saying this, he told Daniel this:

Daniel 12

2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Be wise my friend.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I dont question his existance, however I do question the claims, of the virgin, birth, that he rose from the dead, and you know, the whole son of god thing? I mean, lets just be real here, these claims are simply not possible. From the age of 12-30 he traveled around tibet and india where he alledgedly learned the healing powers he claimed to have. Bottom line, EVEN if this man WAS the son of god, im sure he would not have been murdered, rise from the dead, and ascend to heaven I assume? Only never to be heard from again. Only a vauge threat of coming back in the end.
People are free to believe what they want, but untill you see a dragon, or a unicorn, or jesus christ, they are all just mythical in a way. Now at least like I said I do believe that a man named jesus did exsist, and made these claims, but it is just not possible, sorry. OH, IMO

Also just look how the jews dont believe he was the son of god, just a prophet. Does that mean they are wrong and according to christianty go to hell for not accepting jesus christ as their lord and savior? I mean these people actually occupy the "holy land" and chritianity is debating the jewish belief? Their savior was Yeshua, translated probably to joshua, not jesus.
edit on 23-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: spellin

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I dont question his existance, however I do question the claims, of the virgin, birth, that he rose from the dead, and you know, the whole son of god thing? I mean, lets just be real here, these claims are simply not possible. From the age of 12-30 he traveled around tibet and india where he alledgedly learned the healing powers he claimed to have. Bottom line, EVEN if this man WAS th son of god, im sure he would not have been murdered, rise from the dead, and ascend to heaven I assume? Only never to be heard from again. Only a vauge threat of coming back in the end.
People are free to believe what they want, but untill you see a dragon, or a unicorn, or jesus christ, they are all just mythical in a way. Now at least like I said I do believe that a man named jesus did exsist, and made these claims, but it is just not possible, sorry. OH, IMO

Also just look how the jews dont believe he was the son of god, just a prophet. Does that mean they are wrong and according to christianty go to hell for not accepting jesus christ as their lord and savior? I mean these people actually occupy the "holy land" and chritianity is debating the jewish belief? Their savior was Yeshua, trnslated probably to joshua, not jesus.

I want to thank you for sharing AllUrChips. I immediately got something out of your writing that lit me up (in a good way). You make some valid points here. As I was reading what you wrote, it dawned on me, and I never thought about it this way before. I never saw Jesus either, or for that matter, a unicorn, or a dragon. I believe that these things don't exist because I was either told that, or because I have never witnessed one. So in all these cases, I chose to believe that they are not real. As for Jesus, I have always believed he was a real person, and an incredibly special one at that, but I drew the line like you when it comes to anything post death. However, truth is, that I never set out to find a unicorn, a dragon, or Jesus either. I never tried to prove whether his story post death is real or not.

Then it dawned on me that maybe I have never seen him or believed in him is because I have never tried to find him myself. So I would ask you, have you ever tried to find Jesus? I mean a real attempt at it, tried praying, read scripture, asked for direction from him very specifically? Maybe I am looking at the black and white Jesus in the bible, and not something more of what is really there that I just can't see because I am not awake to it yet.

I just woke up this year, and had no clue what was "really" going on in the world, new nothing about NWO, Illuminati, Masons, etc.. when it was around me the whole time. In fact, I was drowning in it and never had a clue. I wonder if Jesus is all around us but we just can't see it in the same regards?

Chris White even says himself to go out and do your own homework. Research things, don't take people's word for it, etc... He never told me this is what I should believe, and has never told me I am wrong for what I believe, he just has encouraged me to explore it myself. Maybe there really is something to it all and I am just ignorant, asleep, or just fighting inside what is uncomfortable and challenges my current beliefs.

I believe in God and have seen miracles by God's hands my whole life. I have been spiritual for a long time, but never religious. I was cool with God, but when it came to Jesus currently in my life, I kind of drew the line from being closed minded.

I will tell you a story of why I know there is something out there. There was this guy who was an ex-pro football player. Played with the Broncos for many years, was on the team the three years they went to the Superbowl and didn't win. His name isn't important. His life fell apart after football. He became a horrible alcoholic, homeless, and a crack head. He was as far as one can get down. There were people trying to help him all the time, and help him get sober. He could never get more than a few days, maybe a few weeks, and ran this course for years and years. One day, I was out with a guy who had been trying to get him sober for 15 years or so, and he said, "He will never, ever, get sober. He doesn't have what it takes!" That pissed me off to no end, and I started screaming at the guy, "who are you God?!?! Who are you to say he can't ever get sober!?!?!" I lost my mind on this guy, and eventually his friendship and respect for many years because I spoke to him that way. Well I went home and prayed for this football player every single day for a couple of months...every morning, and every night, I prayed for him. To be honest, I did it more so out of spite to prove this other guy wrong because I believed in the power of prayer and God that strongly at the time. So for spiteful reasons, I prayed for this guy.

Continue in the next post...
edit on 23-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wouldn't you know it, a couple of months of praying for him night and day, he turned up one day and walked in the room, and he just had this look about him. I knew, something happened to him, and he was done. Everyone wrote him off and said he would never get sober, and he has about 10 years of sobriety now. He is a pretty incredible person to be around, and a blessing for sure. I always believe in the power of prayer. I honestly believe in my heart that my prayers had something to do with it. I didn't even realize until just now while writing this, that he actually found Jesus, not God, but became a Christian, and his whole life turned around. He tried talking to me about Jesus once when my own life was a mess many years ago, but I wasn't having it. I was so closed down to listening to him talk about Jesus, even though I believed in God. In fact, by the end of our conversation, I thought he was kind of a nut bag about the whole Jesus thing. Funny how I didn't remember that part of the story until I started telling you guys about it.

Anyway, my point is, and why I am grateful you posted, is because I have never made an honest attempt at some kind of a relationship with Jesus. I don't believe the black and white of the bible that is on the pages, but I can listen to the messages that is inside. Chris has a pretty amazing way of helping me decipher it. I am not even sure that I would of come to that conclusion if you hadn't posted what you did, so for that, I am grateful to you. I honestly believe God uses whatever vehicles necessary to talk to us when we are ready. Sometimes it is in a song, sometimes it in an email, sometimes it is just in the voice of a passer by, in this case, in the voice of a nonbeliever passer by. I am having difficulty really communicating what I mean, but something really came out of your message to me!

I will tell you this, I don't know what is happening to me, but I started praying and asking Jesus to come into my head and my heart, and something pretty incredible is happening to me. I can't say that I am on a religious quest or something now, but I can say that some pretty amazing things have been happening to me since I started to ask. Your post, the post about the video earlier, and some other communications I have had these last couple of days have been pretty amazing, and I don't know what else to kick it up to than possibly the obvious.

I am still fighting it like hell inside at times, and I haven't fully surrender to anything just yet, but I hope whatever it is doesn't go away, or I find something that causes me to walk in the other direction all the sudden.

Thank you for your post bud....it really talked to me without you even realizing what you were doing

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Is it clarence kay? lol just wondering I live in denver! lol Love my broncos
Or was it vance johnson? His son actually died in horrible motorcycle accident down the street from my house. Very sad. Anyhow just passing that along and waiting for the rest of your story. By the way Yes I was raised by my grandmother a very devout christian woman, went to church with her, even talked to the pastor about my thoughts in my post and he didnt have an answer for me when I asked"which religion is right? Yours pastor, or the jews, or the muslims, who is right if they are different views and messiahs? He said he cannot answer that and from that point I was not even going to waste my time with it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Is it clarence kay? lol just wondering I live in denver! lol Love my broncos
Or was it vance johnson? His son actually died in horrible motorcycle accident down the street from my house. Very sad. Anyhow just passing that along and waiting for the rest of your story. By the way Yes I was raised by my grandmother a very devout christian woman, went to church with her, even talked to the pastor about my thoughts in my post and he didnt have an answer for me when I asked"which religion is right? Yours pastor, or the jews, or the muslims, who is right if they are different views and messiahs? He said he cannot answer that and from that point I was not even going to waste my time with it.

I can't tell you who it was. Not my place to. That wouldn't be cool of me at all. Hope you understand

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Totally understand! And good luck in all your findings. I love the fact that peoople have faith in SOMETHING, even if it is a faith in yourself. From what Ive come to learn in my investigations is that god may very well be US! Inside us. Doesnt the bible say that god is in the heart of every man? I dont know its just my latest opinion anyway. Well thank you so much for your kind words. I LOVE to talk about this stuff as long as it is not one of those out of hand conversations with a judgemental person you know. Well happy thanksgiving and thank you for the great story. It really makes you think about EVERYTHING sometimes as a whole.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

By the way Yes I was raised by my grandmother a very devout christian woman, went to church with her, even talked to the pastor about my thoughts in my post and he didnt have an answer for me when I asked"which religion is right? Yours pastor, or the jews, or the muslims, who is right if they are different views and messiahs? He said he cannot answer that and from that point I was not even going to waste my time with it.

You should ask Chris that question. You might be surprised by his response. He is not a black and white kind of guy. Some of the responses I have gotten from him were pretty surprising and not what I expected at all. I can't speak for anyone, but something tells me they are all right to a certain degree. I think it boils down to "if" you have heard the word of Christ kind of thing, and then what you choose to do with it. So if you were raised Muslim, still honoring God, and had never heard of Christ message, it's not like you are going to go to hell because of it. Then again, I am starting to think hell isn't quite what I have always thought it was either, the fiery abyss kind of place. I think hell is just a separation from God is all.

It's funny, I went to a Catholic University for a while, and they encouraged you, shockingly enough, to study other religions. I read this awesome book that took writings from all the different religious leaders throughout time, just about every mainstream religion was included, and they asked these folks to write a message from their religion to put in this book. When I read this book, and looked at all the messages side by side laid out next to each other, it was pretty amazing, they were all saying the same thing, just saying it slightly different. That was a real eye opener for me and made me realize from a spiritual sense, they all had the same message through and through, regardless of what religion they were a part of.

Not sure why I am rambling on, I should be watching some videos

Happy Thanksgiving!

Peace and Love to all!
edit on 23-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join