It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog refuses to leave owner's grave site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Lao Pan, 68, lived alone in a small house in the village of Panjiatun, China. His only companion: a yellow dog. Pan died earlier this month, and although he had no close relatives, he has been visited constantly. His lone visitor: his trusty dog.

The dog went without eating for seven days as he watched over his owner’s grave. Only once has the dog been lured away, and it was just for a quick bite.

Original Article

I think dogs are the most amazing animals on Earth, we can learn a lot from them. And the only thing you have to do to keep them happy is to love them! They don't care if you're rich or poor, black or white or if you live in a mansion or just a simple house in the middle of no where. They will love you regardless

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Our canine friends are amazing, loyal, and loving creatures. WAY better than most humans...

People who abandon and/or mistreat such wonderful animals should be instantly beaten and then removed from the world.

animal abusers.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Aw man, a real testament to genuine companionship. I hope a friend of Pan may take care of the dog, or that at least this report will bring attention to the dog and help it find a home. The sentience of dogs is overwhelming to me some times. Numerous stories like this as well as my own experience with my first dog Zinn have put dogs in a category all by themselves, as loving, helpful, healing and unconditionally available.

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I wonder why this "worship the animals" crap always gets posted in the Fragile Earth area....makes no sense to me.
Well, proves once again that dogs are stupid, they chain themself to their masters, unable to break free, unable to do something for themself, like slaves.

Still wonder why dogs are so popular. They're ugly, they're stupid, they smell bad, they're loud, they're not good for anything and they don't even taste good. Completely worthless and still those mangy mutts are popular and people think dogs and other animals are more intelligent, better and more worthy to live here than us humans

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I wonder why this "worship the animals" crap always gets posted in the Fragile Earth area....makes no sense to me.
Well, proves once again that dogs are stupid, they chain themself to their masters, unable to break free, unable to do something for themself, like slaves.

Still wonder why dogs are so popular. They're ugly, they're stupid, they smell bad, they're loud, they're not good for anything and they don't even taste good. Completely worthless and still those mangy mutts are popular and people think dogs and other animals are more intelligent, better and more worthy to live here than us humans

I wonder why people post this 'crap' in a sentimental thread honoring a species of this 'fragile earth?" Fragile Earth is the only forum for life forms and secular things that decorate our Earthly lives with joy and/or tragedy. To each their own opinion of course, but I wonder what is to be gained from such a comment? Satisfaction from a pugilistic jab in the face of joy and compassion? A lashing out at heartfelt expressions from others? Have you ever owned and bonded with a dog? If not it seems unfair to judge how others feel about the subject.
Oh well, takes all kinds to make the world go around, but often times dogs make that spin a little better.

'Animal worshipping' and animal honoring and admiring are 2 different things also.
Dogs are not just cute and lovable, they also rescue, aid in healing, detect cancer*, protect/defend, and work too.
One thing the world could use some more of is unconditional love, so kudos to our canine friends....
edit on 23-11-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: rearrange thoughts

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I watch these you-tube vids everytime I have the need to cry..
love them

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Sounds like you were describing humans more then dogs to me..

Dog

Person

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My dog is the greatest gift I have in my
life right now - I live far away from family
and without the companionship of my dog
and cat I would be very very lonely. I love
all animals and don't understand those
that don't. And who made me laugh today -
who gave me joy - my dog Moe of course.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I can barely believe you really think that way. Let alone have the nerve to post the negative, mean spirited comments you made. Talk about ugly and worthless, what a hypocrite. You just proved to me how stupid some humans can be. Ruled by hate and chained to their false beliefs of superiority .

Your comments are what's really ugly and worthless. I will refrain from calling you worthless. You'll be good plant food someday. I hope your comments made you feel better. Were you abandoned as a child? Was your a Mother an abusive "female dog" ?

I am going to nominate you for the "Biggest Troll of the Day Award".

Perhaps, if you had been raised by wolves you'd be a better human being.

PS: Sorry to the other ATS members .... I just couldn't help feeding the troll, they must really be starving.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I just have to say...you are really good at....hatred.

Dogs are wonderful creatures .....and I am sincerely hoping...you are not a pet owner.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

My dog is the greatest gift I have in my life right now - I live far away from family and without the companionship of my dog and cat I would be very very lonely. I love all animals and don't understand those that don't. And who made me laugh today - who gave me joy - my dog Moe of course.

Me too, I also live relatively far from family. My pets are like my children. I love them very much and they bring me much joy. Without their love and companionship I would be very lonely too. They make me smile everyday.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ba879b20ee3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e082494d4f40.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cf3c27f32bd.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fd5bb4823e6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This story is well worthy of sharing in Fragile Earth. Other than that to not comprehend why such disdain is mentioned(reply above). In out post industrial first world we are often distant from nature. One of the influences that helps many stay connected to nature and to the past, which animals share of a lot of our history, helping and shaping our cultures.

Also, reminds me of Edinburgh's Greyfriars Bobby.

Ode to the canine.
edit on 23-11-2011 by dreamingawake because: fixed replies

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Thank you for sharing those pictures....cheered me right up! Your pets are adorable....were they raised together by you from the time the cat was a kitten and the dog a pup?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
add to existing thread.

here

top topics

join