It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sound Therapy. How To Use Frequencies To Heal Yourself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ok, so this obviously isn't for everyone, but I wanted to share something that I have had for a while, and just started using it again recently.

Here is a bit about Sound therapy.

What is Sound Therapy?

Bio-Resonance Sound Therapy is a revolutionary new alternative therapy we are experimenting with which uses frequencies to help balance the body. Our research shows incredible promise, with almost unbelievable results occurring periodically.

Everything Vibrates

In the growing field of "energy medicine" it is well known that our universe is created through patterns of frequency. Science is now documenting what mystics of many traditions have known forever. Everything that exists in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual realms does so on a vibratory basis. This is obvious if you consider that electrons are always moving and vibrating.

Altering the Body's Resonance to Effect Healing

All healing interventions must influence the body by somehow altering its frequency resonance. Healing has often been affected by such modalities as sound, light, music therapy and various other energy medicine techniques that alter the frequency patterns of an individual.

www.biowaves.com...

Now with all the sound that is around us, there are certain sounds that can make us feel better, or worse.

This is a technique that was also used to see the patterns that effect water, with different sounds.

Water, Consciousness & Intent: Dr. Masaru Emoto

Distilled water exposed to classical music took delicate, symmetrical crystalline shapes.

When the words "thank you" were taped to a bottle of distilled water, the frozen crystals had a similar shape to the crystals formed by water that had been exposed to Bach's "Goldberg Variations"- music composed out of gratitude to the man it was named for.

When water samples were bombarded with heavy metal music or labeled with negative words, or when negative thoughts and emotions were focused intentionally upon them, such as "Adolf Hitler", the water did not form crystals at all and displayed chaotic, fragmented structures.

When water was treated with aromatic floral oils, the water crystals tended to mimic the shape of the original flower.

Brainwave Frequency Listing

This is a listing of frequencies that various parties have claimed can affect the human mind or body in some way. The following sorts of frequencies are included :
Brainwave Frequencies - These are frequencies associated with various mental states. Using brainwave entrainment, you can coax your brainwaves to a certain frequency, and in doing so, achieve the mental state associated with that frequency.

"Healing" Frequencies - These are frequencies that various parties claim could be used to heal illnesses of different kinds, or stimulate some region of the body (chakras). The medium used to do this varies - some of these parties used devices that generated EM fields which were applied to a precise part of the body, while others used vibration and sound. (I don't have any experience with using EM fields - most of my personal toying about with this stuff uses a sound medium.)

Natural Phenomena Frequencies - This includes natural frequencies that occur in nature [Schumann's Resonance, for instance], as well as sound tones calculated from the revolution/orbit of the various planets. The sources of these frequencies claimed that they could affect humans in a variety of ways.

www.lunarsight.com...

You can find lots of information above about the different frequencies,now I will add a list, with a few of the frequencies that you can set, and the generator itself.

If your computer has a sound card, this NCH audio tone generator can play audio tones through your computer speakers or earphones. You can set the frequency from 1 hz to 20,000 hz. Certain specific tone frequencies can modify and improve all kinds of health conditions. It's called Sound Therapy. If you wish, you can greatly augment this therapy by simultaneously applying Light Therapy, which is also simple and easy to set up.

Go to this web site and scroll down to the Tone Generator and click the Download button. Unzip the file after it's downloaded onto your hard drive and install it. An icon will appear on your desktop. If you don't have an unzipping program, go to WinZip.com and download the latest version. www.nch.com.au...

Click on tone generator and click download.

Here is a list of frequencies you can add to your generator, and hear the sounds. Also, at first you will notice the sounds, but after a few minutes you wont notice it.

Frequency Chart I

Asthma: 1233, 1283
Back Pain 41.2
Chicken pox: 787, 3343
Dental: 635, 640, 1036, 1043, 1094

educate-yourself.org...

And much, much more
Frequency Chart II (This is more detailed)

Abdominal pain 10000,5000,880,3,3000,95
Acne (Pimples) 2720,2170,1800,1600,1500,880,
Alcoholism 727,787,880,10000
Anemia 5000
Bites (insects) 727,787,880,5000
Breathing 727,787,880,5000
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 10000,660,2127,787,465
Chronic tired feeling 727,787,880,10000

educate-yourself.org...

And of course there are tons more.

I need to be sure to add that I am NOT a doctor, and of course you do as you choose. I am just suggesting and offering an alternative.

This is the holiday season, and I thought that I would add this, at this time of year, you will see people that you dont get a chance to as often, and you can offer this to someone who would be interested in looking into an alternative way to use the mind, to help alleviate certain ailments.

The tone generator can be used with speakers or headphones. I usually play it while I'm cleaning and have it playing in the background.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
this is really interesting... we use a form of this to calm patients down.. but this is something with some back up info... im going to browse and see what I find!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If memory serves, it is thought the ancient Egyptians were quite familiar with the use of sound for healing, meditation, science, and so on. It seems like I have also read they had chambers that were tuned to resonate at certain frequencies. Excellent post NRE. S&F&

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Emoto has sold 2 million copies of his books.
&
In 2005, Kristopher Setchfield from the Natural Science Department at Vermont published a paper[15] that analyzed deeper motives regarding Emoto's study. In his paper, Kristopher writes:

"Unfortunately for his credibility with the scientific community, Dr. Emoto sells products based on his claims. For example, the products page of Emoto's Hado website is currently offering "geometrically perfect" "Indigo water" that is "highly charged hexagonally structured concentrate," and supposedly creates "structured water" that is "more easily assimilated at the cellular level" for $35 for an eight-ounce bottle. Without providing scientific research references for the allegedly amazing qualities of his Indigo Water, Emoto's commercial venture calls to mind ethical concerns regarding his intent and motivation—questions that would not be present if any scientist had published research supporting his claims."

NEXT...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

S&F!! I find this fascinating - have downloaded & set my preferences. have had it playing for less than five minutes & can already feel interesting shifts happening in my body & all I am doing is lying in bed! Thanks so much for sharing

edit on 23-11-2011 by dragonlight because: fingers work faster than brain

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If I hit the brown wave, you're replacing my trousers sir! Seriously though, I'm going to give it a try as I have a spinal cord condition riddling my whole body in constant debilitating pain. I'll add some results if you like after a few days. If nothing else, I will be able to find some annoying standing waves in my room and the frequencies responsible.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Been using binaural beat brainwave entrainment for three years now. Works wonders, but it can take a while sometimes for breakthroughs to occur, but they inevitably do. There's one linked in my sig which I commissioned a fellow ATS'r to create, it's awesome, and powerful.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i've known about this concept for a little while. it's principle is simple, but it explains a many different complex systems and interactions between biologies (and meta-biologies). my question is: where can someone find a frequency generator that creates genuinely accurate tones, that aren't just digitalized, distorted versions of original ultra-pure frequencies?

tibetan monks and such have a lot of experience using tone resonation and frequency resonance in order to consciously manipulate the physical (and metaphysical) world. this is thoroughly explained in david hatcher childress's book called Anti-Gravity and the World Grid. also, how would we find a chart showing the band of frequencies that are analogous to emotions that you want to resonate?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just to advise people, if you download and install the NCH Tone Generator with the standard settings, it will reset your home page, and add an internet toolbar.... grrrrr..... So make sure you untick that option in the install if you like to keep your PC as your own PC.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Thanks for adding that. I always check for any check boxes, and unclick. Even if you use it often, its still better to open it when you want, as opposed to the toolbar changing your settings.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No worries mate! I've got mine set at 41.2 to see if that helps with back pains. The condition I have is very similar to MS, is there a set of frequencies you'd be able to suggest to ease a massive body wide variety of symptoms?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yes there are many videos on vibrational frequencies...432hz, 528hz Love....but research carefully, some of those vibrations need to really be stepped down or up to affect the Chakra system...your bio-electrical system that is connected to all.

Here is a good one. It is not flashy or fancy...just factual

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

I hope this helps. And again I am NOT a physician! But this might help.

Multiple sclerosis (MS) 20,727,787,880,5000
Multiple sclerosis (complications only) 1550,880,787,727,20

Muscular pain, injury (also see PAIN) 320,250,240,160,125,80,40,20,

Backache 760,1550,880,787,727,10000

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You maam are a lady and a scholar! I'll give these a bash over the next week and see if I can rid myself of taking an excess of pain meds. (btw, my condition is called Syringomyelia, sometimes shortened to SM, similar in effects to MS but is via the inside of the spinal cord rather than the outside, all I know is I'll give anything a try to ease symptoms)

Edit:- Fixed my calling you a bloke stuff-up! ;-)
edit on 23-11-2011 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

reply to post by Qumulys

I really do hope this helps, I have chronic back pain, and these have helped. I am sorry to hear about your condition, but you can look for anything that is similar and try out what makes you feel the best

BTW, I am a women, but thanks for the kind words nonetheless

Peace, NRE.

top topics

join