It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New flu virus in three Iowa kids raises concern about wider spread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by camaro68ss
NWO just needs to go all out and make a combo bird/pig hybrid mixed virus. That will get the masses scared and Vaccinated

That's about the time my family will get flu vaccines: When pigs fly.

I'm with you. AND I have an iron-clad excuse now. "Due to autism and migraines frequently requiring hospitalization, my son's neurologist has advised against receiving the swine flu shot." Wanna argue with his neuro buddy?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mountainmeg

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by camaro68ss
NWO just needs to go all out and make a combo bird/pig hybrid mixed virus. That will get the masses scared and Vaccinated

That's about the time my family will get flu vaccines: When pigs fly.

I'm with you. AND I have an iron-clad excuse now. "Due to autism and migraines frequently requiring hospitalization, my son's neurologist has advised against receiving the swine flu shot." Wanna argue with his neuro buddy?

I'm sorry to hear that but I hope things work out! This is why vaccinations are a disgrace.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

First we are told scientists have upgraded the flu virus, now people are catching the flu, lol, you cant make this stuff up!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
seems like walgreens and cvs are constantly running commercials about getting flu shots.....it's a conspairacy, i tell ya! lmao

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
seems like walgreens and cvs are constantly running commercials about getting flu shots.....it's a conspairacy, i tell ya! lmao

Well yeah!! It's the first time I've ever seen Kroger give out flu shots here, not to mention everyone else. Really makes you go hmmmmm???

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Well yeah!! It's the first time I've ever seen Kroger give out flu shots here, not to mention everyone else. Really makes you go hmmmmm???

dang...i didn't know kroger's was doing it, too...haven't seen anything at any of their stores around here

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

dang...i didn't know kroger's was doing it, too...haven't seen anything at any of their stores around here

It's posted all around the pharmacy areas.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's posted all around the pharmacy areas.

that would explain it...i don't go near the pharmacy in kroger's....in for food, and other basic stuff...then out, like a herd of turtles in a raging windstorm

top topics

<< 1   >>

join