It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempting a thread looking at Red Flags !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
currently their are huge raging fast moving bushfires in SW west Australia , the famous Marget River area .
Known as a world class surf area .

So homes are being burnt down quickly and the police commisioner has declared an Emergency that gives powers to block roads and force people out of the area .Seems reasonable .

Its more the launguage in this news report that has me wondering about the conditioning of the populace to ideas of forced re location centers

www.heraldsun.com.au...
edit on 23-11-2011 by Anusuia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
First correction to what i said . It actually states

" More than 300 people are expected to register at the emergency relocation centre opened at the Margaret River Cultural Centre."

Is relocation center a red flag . I cant ever remember seeing that language before .

" WA Police Commissioner Karl O'Callaghan said he will be declaring an "emergency situation", which would give firefighters the authority to force residents out of the fire zone and close roads. "

The journalist even emphasised "emergency situation "
Then he says "
He told local radio 6PR he would be happy to over-compensate to make sure there were sufficient people to deal with the fire tomorrow. "
we will deal with it tommorow !! what ?

maybe I have been way to conditioned by these alternate conspracy boards to see strange language here .
anyone ?

join