It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't like you that much!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It shouldn't be much of a surprise that no one is buying German bonds. What kind of fool would buy those bonds with real assets? The only thing that's moving bonds these days is credit.

Brian Stutland made one of the most retarded comments I've read lately, "We are seeing the end of the euro currency as we know it. I don't see a single thing that causes the euro to rally other than the Fed announcing a ‘QE3’ in which they buy euro foreign debt."

US bail out Europe with a QE3 to buy German bonds? I'm not feeling the love. If you really want to motivate, have Germany send each US tax payer two free roundtrip tickets, a hotel room voucher and an open tab at the local brewery. Let's see some perks for all this debt.

Euro on ‘Death Watch’ After Investors Spurn German Bonds

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Let's see some perks for all this debt.

Debt that was caused by the Americans and their toxic credit default swaps and shenanigans of like type.

Never mind, the mighty will fall very soon.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
Debt that was caused by the Americans and their toxic credit default swaps and shenanigans of like type.
Never mind, the mighty will fall very soon.

The 'Americans' are bailing out 'International' corporations. The 'toxic assets' came in many flavors. Most of the money created from the bubbles was sent overseas to shrewd investors.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

It really is a "retarded comment", because its not true, not neccessary and not helpful or a solution to the real problem.

new topics

top topics

join