It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post: Ron Paul is a "loser"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
LOSERS:

Ron Paul: We wondered aloud earlier today if the Texas Congressman might temper some of his national security/foreign policy views in an attempt to court the more mainstream part of the GOP. Nope! Paul’s views on domestic policy are largely in line with the rest of the candidates running for the Republican presidential nomination but on foreign policy he is an outlier. It showed tonight as Paul said we should leave Israel to fend for itself, called for disentangling ourselves from Afghanistan and even for an end to the war on drugs. Paul’s base undoubtedly ate up every word. But, tonight’s debate was a case study in just how hard it will be for Paul to be a genuine contender for the nomination.

www.washingtonpost.com...

No serious basis for argument or rebuttle, just flat out loser.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So, in essence, RP is considered a loser because he would not change his beliefs in order to pander to the "base".

Oh well! Let them say what they want. Now we have to follow through and make him the nominee.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I watched the debate. I like how Ron Paul seems like he is giggleing inside because of the silliness going on.

that is all.

Ron Paul 2012 - Country First

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So just because he won't flip flop on views like the other 95% of people on that stage he is a loser? The only losers are the people actually paying for any sort of subscription to the Washington Post.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Doesn't the CIA run the Washington Post?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Yes (Control + F, "Washington Post"), or at the very least controls what certain higher-up members release and has done so for a while. This is the case with much of the mainstream media.

Ron Paul is anti-establishment, so naturally, the pro-establishment press whose corporate puppet overlords would be affected by his presidency will push propaganda to make him look bad.

But, tonight’s debate was a case study in just how hard it will be for Paul to be a genuine contender for the nomination.
End the wars and stop the unwinnable war on drugs. He's a madman!
edit on 23-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
After reading this I was reminded of an article about Mockingbird, where it was concluded that it was cheaper and easier to buy a press outlet than a hooker, and that the Washington Post was the agency's favorite paper. However like usual other ATS members are two steps ahead of me.

new topics

top topics

join