It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today I Had the Strangest Vision that Came True

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok tonight in London, England I was driving home from work, which takes around 1 hour and I start thinking about being in a crash. I never think like this at all and I eventually forget about it. Then I get closer to home and I suddenly think I do not have my phone on me or a pen to take down details of a driver if I crash. I have no idea why I would even be thinking about this as I would never be bothered. Then no more than 400 yards down the road I stop at a T junction, I then pull away but didn't realise I was in 3rd and stall, then the woman behind me went straight into the back of me. Imagine my shock, there wasn't much damage at all and nobody was hurt but what really unsettled me was I was thinking about a crash moments earlier. I am not sure if this is coincidence or not but I seem to remember non-specifically many times when I have had a close shave and I have done something out of the ordinary routine to avert this.

Another example of which I can remember was being at a football match, we shared a car and parked. We then watch the football and my team gets a good mauling, we all were walking back to the car and for some unknown reason I say, after the way our night has gone the car will be broken into as well. Low and behold we get to the car and the back window has been smashed and belongings taken out of the boot.

Now I am not saying I can predict the future and I certainly don't have any control over this type of information, but after tonights events I am starting to wonder if my mind can see a little into the future sub conciously and gives me a little help. I also wonder if this is a special trait or if we all have it to a degree. Alternatively it could be devine intervention.

Thoughs would be good.
edit on 23-11-2011 by michael1983l because: spell

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Yesterday I was looking for my work gloves to go take out the garbage... but they weren't where they were supposed to be. I suddenly remembered that I had left them in a friend's car the day before when we ran errands. About that time the phone rings and it's my friend. She announced that she was on her way over to drop off my gloves. I put on my coat and walk out the door and there she is coming around the corner (grinning ear to ear) and hands me my gloves... just in time for me to take out the garbage.

That sort of thing happens to me all the time.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

I think that there must be something to this. Evolution has produced many unique defence mechanisms, surely seeing one step ahead into the future would be the ultimate evolution that life could take.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The real question is...by you thinking it...did you create it?

Thoughts become things...good or bad.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ive had this happen to me often. Not with wrecks or anything, but more minor issues.

Kinda like the old "singing the song before it comes on the radio 10 seconds later".

I havnt had deja vu since I was a kid, yet I get these "previsions" often that almost always follow through with whatever happens to be on my mind seconds earlier. Specific people calling, or just seeing someone out of the blue that you were thinking about moments before.

What gets me though is, some of the occurances are so dead on, it's unreal. Especially when you're in a situation to where what you invision prior to the occurance, is sometimes very strong, and sometimes VERY unlikely, yet they happen all the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The very dawn before the UC Davis story broke out, The last thing I remember in my dream had to do with UC Davis.

The other night I had a dream with Captain Planet, then UC Davis, then the library tower in Los Angeles wobbling. I don't know what it could mean.

Also, with the Captain Planet dream, I saw him as a figure on a stained glass window like those they have in the Catholic Churches where they put Saints.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I once got into a crash (on the one day I had smoked no ganja) while listening to a song by The Bloodhound Gang, I think its called "I hope you die" and its about hating someone and wishing they'd get into a crash and go to prison and get raped.... I remember some of the lyrics though it was like almost 10 years ago...

"I hope you flip some guy the bird,
He cuts you off and you're forced to swerve,

Ah, screw it, I gotta look up the rest.... BRB... It must be done lol... Best car crash song ever, next to Thursdays "Understanding in a car crash"

Ok here it is!

I hope ya flip some guy the bird,
He cuts you off and you're forced to swerve,
In front of the Beatles' tour bus,
A Bookmobile and a Mack truck,
Hauling hazardous biological waste,
The light turns red you have no brakes,
And "Hard Copy" gets it all on tape,
So you can see the look on your face,

...Die Die Die Die Die Die Die!,

I hope your Pinto begins to spin,
Takes out a disabled Vietnam Veteran,
Mows down a Nobel Peace Prize Winner,
And maybe some orphans having Christmas dinner,
Perhaps even the British Royal Family,
And the Rabbi that's clutching the bottle-fed puppy,
And we can't forget the newlyweds,
And those Jerry's Kids are as good as dead,

(Chorus)I hope this helps to emphasize,
I hope this helps to clarify,
I hope you die!

I hope your cellmate thinks he's God,
But C.N.N. refer to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob",
Serving time again for abuse of a corpse,
Only this time the victim was a Clydesdale horse,
While he masturbates to photos of livestock,
He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian Rock,
Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance",
And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince,

I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson,
And forces you to play a game called Balls On Chin,
And whatever happens next is all a blur,
But you remember "fist" can be a verb,
And when you finally regain consciousness,
You're bound and gagged in a wedding dress,
And the prison guard looks the other way,
'Cause he's the guy ya flipped the bird the other day!

(Chorus) I hope this helps to emphasize,
I hope this helps to clarify,
I hope you die!
...I hope you die!

Find it on YouTube and listen!

And always remember, if you study high, you gotta be high while taking the test!
Or... If you took the driving test high, gotta be high everytime you drive haha xD

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This is something that has become very prevalent in recent days for me also, the signs are everywhere, I'm still trying to dis cipher them but i became a firm believer when two football matches finished the exact score I read hours before the KO, a nice little earner was had. Although I'm still getting two or three possible outcomes in every event, any help in 'how to narrow it down' to the guaranteed outcome would be much appreciated. To elaborate on the football scores, I kept getting in the Chelsea-Liverpool game 1-2, 1-3, 0-2. It was 1-1 in 89th minute and listening on radio in build up to liverpools goal I just knew it was comin, 1-2 it ended. The othe was man Utd v benfica, I knew it was a draw, I predicted it on a forum I frequent, I kept getting 1-1 & 2-2. It wass 1-1 at half time and finished 2-2. I'm not a pshycic, never explored thIs side of things but it's been very clear in my mind recently, world events and watching the news is interesting, can any one help me perfect what I'm seeing
edit on 24-11-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I've also had more instances of this than usual of late. Mainly little things, like thinking of a film, & hey presto, it comes on the same day. I don't watch TV much, so I don't believe I've subconsciously noticed the fil title previously on the screen menu.

The best one was a few months ago when I collected a friend from her house. After pulling away from the kerb and rounding a bend, I halted the car, saying, "That little girl's going to run infront of us." We'd seen the nipper playing on the green in front of my mate's house, and at this point she was on the pavement, completely out of sight, and did, at that moment, sprint from between two parked cars to my left, right past the front of my car. Her mum was on the pavement, and mouthed the words, "Thank you". My friend & I were a bit stunned. I'm not psychic, but on that occassion, just knew what was going to happen with total certainty, which I can't explain.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Ok tonight in London, England I was driving home from work, which takes around 1 hour and I start thinking about being in a crash. I never think like this at all and I eventually forget about it. Then I get closer to home and I suddenly think I do not have my phone on me or a pen to take down details of a driver if I crash.

You fullfilled your own destiny by being distracted. It caused you to leave your car in 3rd gear.

That you don't often think like this, is interesting, but taught you a lesson also. Put a piece of paper and a pen in your glove box. Then you won't have to worry about that in the future!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Synchronicity, Insight, sixth sense, call it what you will, it all adds up to you are more in tune with the world and yourself as to see these things before they can happen. You could as far to say you caused those events you mentioned by your bringing them into being if you believe so. Not that anyone would want to have a crash, but these things happen because of our thoughts affecting their outcome. I've said this before, we change our reality just by our own thoughts, it's just whether we notice it or not that makes the difference.
All I can suggest is try to affect the flow of thoughts to what you want or away from what you don't want. It can be controlled, it just takes time, but it sounds like you are on the right track

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I am the intuitive type and I know exactly what you mean. Did you have any abnormal feeling accompanying the thought when it occurred that you can remember?

I had a pretty neat one on may 1st of this year,

I dreamt that I was walking down the street by the house my dad grew up in and I with two of my aunts (his sisters). They were mystically youthful and pure and wearing their catholic school girl uniforms. We then looked up and saw many missiles way up in the sky. Seconds after we saw this, the missiles all turned into planes, with the missile's exhaust becoming the plane's exhaust. They started crashing all over the city and into buildings. We starting running away, but they both disappeared soon after we started to run.

I wake up and later that day there is the Osama death announcement and I get news that one of my aunts who was in the dream had just died from a sudden massive heart attack at the age of 49.

There is much we do not know about the universe, but I assure you there are no accidents.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight

No! I am sick of hearing that one.

That I/we should be so powerful.

edit on 24-11-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

Originally posted by FreedomKnight

No! I am sick of hearing that one.

That I/we should be so powerful.

edit on 24-11-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

I couldn't agree with you more... because that IS NOT what is going on here.
edit on 24-11-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Certainly not.

If it were so... My thoughts would make me filthy rich... I'd have a happy marriage, a full family of children, and never a doubt and a bill to worry about the rest of my life.

Oh yeah... I'd have a really fast car that could travel through space, so I could picknick with the family on Uranus

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well I was gonna post something about YCYOR... but too many closed minds here apparently!

It's funny to me that people will entertain the idea of some ambiguous God and/or a mapped out future, yet shun the idea that we ARE God's many eyes experiencing reality as it unfolds.

Greatness is within.

edit on 24-11-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rev617

Sorry for the late reply but yes I did have a feeling with the thoughts, it is hard to describe. Like an uneasy assured mix of feelings.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

What is YCYOR I am intrigued now?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

What is YCYOR I am intrigued now?

(Y)ou (C)reate (Y)our (O)wn (R)eality

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Coincidence. Happens to me too. Of course we dismiss the other 100 times we think something and it does not occur, and focus on the 1 time it does. When you are able to tell me what is going to be breaking news hours before it happens I will gladly say maybe there is more to it.
edit on 28-11-2011 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join