It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
would you avoid making friends if u knew anyone who became your friend would suffer becouse of it? It comes down to is having people around your more important than these persons safety?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
It comes down to is having people around your more important than these persons safety?

No. If a person for whatever would be in danger by them being around me then I wouldn't have anyone around me. That about answers that one.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Like say....your being targetted by the some insane guy...and you wouldnt want your friends or anybody else around you to get hurt? Then I wouldnt have anybody aorund me...excpet bodyguards to take the bullet.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That is easy to say until u are alone for an extened period of time. I was hoping people would look at both near and long term situations.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I wouldnt jeopardize ANYBODY elses life for ANY ammount of time. TV is a great friend...so are ppl online. ATS can be my friend! *hugs ATS*

[Edited on 5-9-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

That is easy to say until u are alone for an extened period of time. I was hoping people would look at both near and long term situations.

I dont have a problem being my myself. Sure I would rather have people around me but Im sure I can survive on my own if I was forced to.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

would you avoid making friends if u knew anyone who became your friend would suffer becouse of it? It comes down to is having people around your more important than these persons safety?

I see you have watched The Butterfly Effect - an excellent film.

To answer your question, yes, if it would save someone suffering, I would avoid making friends with that person.

The way I see it is this - I would suffer pain by not having that person in my life, but that pain would be far less than that I would experience if I had them in my life and had to watch them suffer because of me.

top topics

join