It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA calls for antibiotic replacement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

DARPA calls for antibiotic replacement

medicalxpress.com

DARPA, via the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program, has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) to completely replace antibiotics with something new and better.

Instead of working to develop new antibiotics, DARPA proposes the development and use of so-called nanoparticles to deliver gene altering chemicals directly to the cells of bacteria to kill them. In addition, they are hoping that someone will be able to come up with a way to make it so that the nanoparticles and chemicals t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
look at the people's comments in the article

The agency is already funding tobacco-based vaccine production, prescient viral infection detectors and insta-vaccines to inoculate against unknown pathogens.

www.wired.com...

WAIT.... IT GETS BETTER!!!!!!

In related "news", or rather theories

“The third theory is that Morgellons is an infection of nanotechnology

“Morgellons is not a disease. It is a process. It is a form of forced/directed evolution of the human genome. It is the fetal stage of transhumanism, and it is upon us.

theintelhub.com...

Is this for transhumanism?
A conspiracy site ATS is isn't it?

I'm just saying we gotta ask questions

Whether this is true or not I can tell you one thing, forget darwinism, now it's transhumanism.

Because whether you agree with this consiracy theory that I bring forth or not regarding morgellons or perhaps another route towards transhumanism the point is that our water is full of antibiotics, mood altering agents, estrogen and so much else.
So much chemicals in everything we need and the the leader of the "Free World" is the one promoting drugs, anti-depressants or whatever more than any other nation on the planet.

They have hijacked Evolution itself!
Who needs creationism or evolutionism when you have the elites?????

Scary times are ahead!!!!!!!!!

medicalxpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-11-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm already chemically imbalanced, Jesus Christ man I can't catch a break!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
OK... I'm posting here quickly just to point out that this is a strong validation of a condition which has been given the medical cold-shoulder for a very long time.... I hope people see the significance of this because it is the tip of the nanoparticulate technology iceberg.

We already know that commerce and profit override virtually all considerations they can dare to call an 'externality' in their practices; so I can't imagine what the story will be 20 years from now, when some people might be suffering from some unforeseen consequence of their 'industry.'

As usual it will be soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines who will likely be the guinea pigs for exposure to this 'new and improved' technology..... it kind of reminds me of the wonders of DDT, Agent Orange, and more...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
cia, darpa, rand, nsa, fed, fema are run directly by the "elite", FOR the "elite"!

If you disagree then you are either ignorant or part of the "elite". I am not talking about you OP, but making general comments to all. Sometimes comments get misconstrued by the right and more often then not intentionally, since they are lapdogs of the "elite".

Those that truely want a smaller and fairer government should attack the enemy, just like the left does. A big government means waste and loss of freedoms, but we have gone way beyond this stage to the point of pure evilness. I suggest people start researching deep underground military bases and nwo population control run by corrupted american and international beaurocrats.

The babylonian brotherhood(loosely called illuminati) coordinates everything via the vatican, european nobility and private central bankers!
edit on 11/23/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So what are the benefits of this? To get the population down to 500,000,000? I'm all for nano technology but how will this react to us physically?

Sorry for all the questions.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

I wish I could say for sure. But I tend to take a cautionary stance on these kinds of 'commercial' enterprises. If DARPA has request input... you can be certain it's already been "sold" to them as a "good idea."

Insofar as Morgellan's, it has been 'rejected' by the medical community as a true disease and many doctors consider it a myth (sort of how it's a myth that the way we are made to consume Flouride is a health risk.)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Great find! There is an obvious connection. Sometimes we find gems like this,
and it opens up the ability to connect the dots.

This also brought to mind those special "guns" they used in Star Trek....

Maybe not so fartetched after all, a small injection of nano particles?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
So what are the benefits of this? To get the population down to 500,000,000? I'm all for nano technology but how will this react to us physically?

I remember watching Fringe, the TV show
Some thought this brilliant scientist, Walternate, retired from science
So a junior scientists asked him don't you miss being a scientist?
And walternate(Alternate Walter) says "I am still a scientist, I just have a much bigger labatory now"

The human population are guinea pigs

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thank goodness I still have an "old school" doc that prescribes Amoxicillin for me. It's an older type anti-biotic but works fine when I get a sinus or respiratory infection. I've heard from family and friends that they get newer more potent types like the 4 pill kind but this still works fine for me and he agrees.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I remember watching Fringe, the TV show
Some thought this brilliant scientist, Walternate, retired from science
So a junior scientists asked him don't you miss being a scientist?
And walternate(Alternate Walter) says "I am still a scientist, I just have a much bigger labatory now"

The human population are guinea pigs

Love that show and alot of it is plausable. What I do know about nano technology is that is has the ability to reproduce itself infinitly. It would be nice to be able to have this technology used for great purposes. Problem is that population control would have to be introduced but maybe we could make super babies ha.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
if DARPA has a hand in it you can bet they will find a way to use it to kill people with.

in theory nanotech to cure illness sounds good.. given DARPA and its history of creating things to kill people.. bad idea..very bad idea..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Since silver has been used for, ohhhhhhh, about six thousand years now to fight infections, perhaps DARPA might like to stop pretending it doesn't exist, because the answer has always been right in front of them. Colloidal silver in microparticle form can even cure MRSA and the infamous c. diff. I've got one of these myself. Very useful... and after it keeps you from having to go to the doctor two or three times, it's paid for itself. I wonder why the authorities don't want anyone knowing about it... or vitamin B-17, or the healing power of hemp, or vitamin C, or... wait, whose side are they on, again?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I would start ASAP to stop using antibiotics right away and find other ways to help your pains/inflammations

the sooner you start the better

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One more thing if this has anything to do with transhumanism

Antibiotics weaken the immune system, which may open doors for this upcoming drug DARPA wants
In network security a virus first has to pass a firewall and it's way to the network, sometimes through ports
once it's in then it creates damage

could Antibiotics have been phase 1?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Specifically targeted nanobots to cure disease is a good thing, because they won't have side effects like drugs do depending on your physiology (just read the warnings that come with all modern drugs.)

DARPA being the ones bringing this to us... THAT is scary

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
DARPA=PRADA=ARPAD=AR-D-PA=ARDeReA, means the BURNING !!!! THIS IS A OCULT ENCRYPTED CODE FROM THE FIRST OLD LANGUAGE!...IT IS NOT A JOKE !...but for you english speakers it is a little "strange"...i I can break any secret with this

example: TEPCO (ISRAEL company , Fukushima), TEPCO=TEAP-CO=TEAPA (SCAM), the jew are aware that we know(the secrets of their language) and they hate us,
edit on 24-11-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

example: MITAL ARCHELOR LTD (indian steel giant [ aka BRITISH COMPANY Tony Blair black bussines ), MITAL=MITA-L=MITA-EL=SPAGA(bribery) in english !!!..
it is good to know some old old ancient hy-tech stufff

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I agree if you're a nutter that believes this please don't take antibiotics, you could die but hey at least you won't have to bother me anymore.

Why has everything got to have a dark side? Why can't we look forward to new developments in the treatment of people.

I wonder if inventors of the past met with such idiocy, well we know they did. Man can't travel faster than 30mph was the cry when those evil mind altering steam trains were invented. Electrickery was the cry when man invented that evil electricity that will surely be the death of us all.

No problems with sane, reasonable concerns over anything new. But the rampant lunacy I see here, well I only hope you lot aren't allowed out to infect the rest of us sane people.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sofia Smallstorm goes into some intriguing detail about where nanotechnology is heading in this 68 minute presentation. The goal is a reality where everything can be controlled and infused with intelligence...the rocks, the trees, people etc. It's how we accept AI (artificial intelligence) into our own bodies without ever having been consulted. Morgellons is the beginning. Some say that all of us have Morgellons, but some don't show any symptoms.

You Tube Description

As the natural world dies around us, what will take its place? Planetary engineering includes bioremediation measures to bring us genetically engineered trees and crops. And what of humans themselves? How are we being transformed from the inside out?

Presented at Conspiracy Con 2011, this 1 hour power point presentation by Sofia Smallstorm introduces primary and scientific findings hidden in the muffles of mainstream alternative media. People around the world are observing aerosol spraying (also called "chemtrails") and strange man-made clouds. White skies filter sunlight as trees around the country sicken and die. Soil and water tests high for heavy metals, and artificial fibres fall on us from the sky.

Is aerosol spraying only about experimenting with weather? What do the self-replicating fibres found in Morgellons patients signify? Why are engineered materials being found in airborne environmental samples? All this suggests a planetary engineering program that is affecting and targeting all living things.

Synthetic biology is science's most exciting new frontier, combining genetics, robotics and nano-technology with artificial intelligence, hybridizing natural forms and engineering tissues beyond our wildest dreams. The technology explosion is skyrocketing, and artificial intelligence will soon surpass our own capabilities.

How will our world be organized then? WIll we turn ourselves over to machines? Or will we have become technological hybrids ourselves?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Does anybody in this thread have a degree in science of any sort?
Just curious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join