It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A flood of monsterish winds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A monster wind storm is to become on the face of the Earth some day. And the gospel may provide a clear forecast to it...

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

To me, it seems like a monster wind storm is to pick up on Earth from the quotes.

To you reading, what is the four winds that the elect will be gathered from?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Maybe winds from the North, South, East and West.
Doesn't necessarily mean strong winds, maybe just a lot of it.
Or possiblely it means, the four corners of the earth.

Ezekiel 37:9
9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’”

Good wind.

Zechariah 2:6
6 “Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,” declares the LORD, “for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven,” declares the LORD.

Bad wind.
edit on 23-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I think "the four winds" are the four directions.
In other words, they will be brought from everywhere.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The four winds represent circumstances and events here on Earth. I am not so sure the passage is to be taken in a literal meaning. There is also a few who believe that the four winds also represent the four horseman from the revelations.

new topics

top topics

join